Memebox: Korean Beauty Box Service

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ha ha, I'm still not sure! I think @@veritazy said it's for brightening! Still haven't played with it; I don't want to use too much in case I decide to trade it.

I'm not sure how I like the berry bubble foam, actually. I like that it doesn't strip my skin, which is hard for me to find in a cleanser, but I don't love it as much as my Paul & Joe cream cleanser that I've been using for the past few months. It's perfectly nice, but I probably won't repurchase. Sorry to hear it burned your skin!
Yup then it my skin, too sensitive :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

I guess the good times with memebox are over - lol

no more points.  Just a few bucks off here and there.  And their FB contests - not everyone is on FB. I don't like posting my addiction on FB!!  lol  
So NEW sign ups wont get the points anymore.. So what if they signed up before that email was sent, do the points still stay in there account?

So NEW sign ups wont get the points anymore.. So what if they signed up before that email was sent, do the points still stay in there account?
I went to see if you can still get for signing up and so far you still can. I don't think they will take them off once they gave it you. Probably they will change the option so no points are rewarded :eek: /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

I got it as well.
yep i just got the email too to say the welcome points were going etc etc , along with all the other changes, I'm still stewing after coming on here after work and seeing I'm now not getting another mist in a box i ordered, false advertising in the uk  this is, i will await my box and fire off an email i think.

yep i just got the email too to say the welcome points were going etc etc , along with all the other changes, I'm still stewing after coming on here after work and seeing I'm now not getting another mist in a box i ordered, false advertising in the uk  this is, i will await my box and fire off an email i think.
wondering if they have a disclaimer or if accidentally broke uk consumer law

Last edited by a moderator:
Everyone: Another question...

Which daily skin care routine is your favorite; morning or evening?

PS off to bed now or I'm creating panda eyes here :p /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

<3
hmmm, believe it or not, my evening care is now getting more attention since I've sub'd to beauty boxes - I have to use up all of my products!! lol

I still like my morning routine better.  I shower daily, so morning routine is easy.  The evening is tough, because I am dragging myself to bed. 

hmmm, believe it or not, my evening care is now getting more attention since I've sub'd to beauty boxes - I have to use up all of my products!! lol

I still like my morning routine better.  I shower daily, so morning routine is easy.  The evening is tough, because I am dragging myself to bed. 
haha feel the same!! that's why I asked ;) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> I love my evening routine because you can really put everything on there and you go to bed with tons of lovely layers and in morning routine you need to look out for a layer party or you get shiny ;P and indeed its tough! (2,27 am and I need to do my skin care routine and yes stil awake + panda eyes xD

Latest posts

Back