Memebox: Korean Beauty Box Service

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have more accounts than just one and I got all my boxes without ever having a problem :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Maybe there are clumsy sometimes.. maybe the have some good marketing tricks, maybe maybe, maybe

But I love these boxes and I accept clumsyness and their way of marketing and other stuff.

because everything i get from them is sooo much better than the stuff they sellin the Netherlands for skincare!

I must say I don't like the Officebox that much..because of the stuff catagory (products are good)

the hair and body is alright... but I think i prefer these special boxes and losts of skincare boxes and in the global boxes some hair products once a while.

not that I don't like butttt I think I rather would like another catagory box or something :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Once paid for a box they will send it to you, nomather what (even if they stop shipping to your country,, those boxes will be send)

:D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

I have more than one account because some of my family doesn't like to buy and get sent things from the internet but they want the items. And Memebox wrote to me in an email that I could make another account go get the affiliate discount from one of the boxes I wanted. I really hope it's not a problem. My mom who hasn't a computer or credit card is buying through me and really likes their products. She has always liked strange and new things. The OMG box is for her, I was thinking af getting one for myself too, but I'm low on money.

@@sharksoul24 i use my housemate's name all the time for my parcels because I am always out early in the morning until afternoon (when the postman comes).

Another friend uses my card and pays me in cash later on since she has a problem with her bank recently. Also, I don't see a problem since memepeople allowed multiple accounts (?)<-- someone mentioned earlier in the thread.

I just got #11 today (geez...that was SLOW) and I have about 6-7 boxes in Memebox limbo, so I'm going to hold off on any new boxes for now. I've got way more than I could ever use, and even more on the way! Ah the troubles of being addicted to korean skincare.

Memebox  Global 15# is up
Okay, total newb question...are the globals always a mixture of products (skincare, hair, makeup, etc.), or can I assume from the graphic that this one will be primarily makeup?  I'm definitely more interested in the skincare.

Okay, total newb question...are the globals always a mixture of products (skincare, hair, makeup, etc.), or can I assume from the graphic that this one will be primarily makeup?  I'm definitely more interested in the skincare.
The globals are always a random mixture of products. :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

The globals are great boxes IMO. There's always a good mixture of items, and no repeats, which is great!

@@marjojojoleintje So your highness is from Netherlands!! Hey I wanna revisit in summer.  :p /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> Kinda agreeing with you on the latest boxes. Office one seems...more agreeable to me compared to 10 mins tho.
hahaha xD yes :p /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> well "summer" has no clue what its doing at the moment hereXD I have no idea which one I like better at the moment. Not everybox is made for everyone..

my alltime favorite boxes at the moment are the Honey box!! and all lucky and global boxes... and then i'm talking about the full box.. because I also live the ciracle spot cream from the free from oils & trouble for example

@marjojojoleintje  I've only gotten 3 so far - luckybox 5, green tea and honey

luckybox 5 was great for the variety, but I do love the honey box.

Latest posts

Back