Memebox: Korean Beauty Box Service

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
perk to having insomnia... or as i call it, being a night owl.... 

K-Style was restocked, so I opened an account and got it for $6.99

I won't even have to impatiently wait for it, I will be travelling all of July, and it will ship right when I get back hooray!!

also, for the rest of the month of june, if you use SHIP4CHEAP2, and order more than one box not in a value set, the shipping will still be 6.99.

also, for the rest of the month of june, if you use SHIP4CHEAP2, and order more than one box not in a value set, the shipping will still be 6.99.
Actually, if you order more than one, they'll pay the shipping for ONE box but there are also VIP codes when you only have to pay for one shipping even if you buy 3 or 4.

@@Paulina PS  You are correct!! Sneaky memebox!!   I just tested it out and put 4 boxes in my cart - only 7.00 was removed.
Yeah, that's what I thought, read through my message twice to make sure. But as I mentioned - with VIP codes you just pay for one shipping so make sure to use those if you order more than two boxes.

@@Paulina PS  You are correct!! Sneaky memebox!!   I just tested it out and put 4 boxes in my cart - only 7.00 was removed.

Yeah, that's what I thought, read through my message twice to make sure. But as I mentioned - with VIP codes you just pay for one shipping so make sure to use those if you order more than two boxes.
I know what's going on! :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

And I just think it's a trick to let us buy more boxes..

We all think this weekend is our last shop to get cheap memeboxes and today on monday they send is a email with all these code "specially for us"... (everyone)

to let us know that they especially for us (everyone) will pay our extra shipping costs if we buy more boxes. so actually nothing has changed because almost like everyone that buys memeboxes is subscribed to their newsletter and will get these codes.

This is super smart marketing ;) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Good morning, my lovely memefriends! <3 I have two things to share:

1.) My Nakedbox 22 shipped, wheeee! This will be my first experience with the standard shipping; I wonder how long it will take to reach me in Buffalo?

2.) Last night I finally made time to use my very first ever sheet mask, the coconut tomato Insolution one from Luckybox 5. It felt so nice and cooling when I was using it, and when I woke up this morning: holy cannoli. Best skin I've had in a couple of years. I'm lucky enough to have pretty decent, normal skin to start with, but my red patches and little bumps were soothed away, and I was am baby soft and glowing. I want more of these masks!!

Last edited by a moderator:
well, I am a little upset at memebox for not including the spoiler in the Office Essentials box..  I want to see how they will resolve this.
They wont be adding the

SeCRet Key essence?

lol spoiler aint on memebox facebook or website anymore either. a very sneaky move. i am avoiding that thread thou.
ohhh...good thing I did a screen shot.  You all can save the screen shot here and use it when you correspond to memebox - it was there this morning.  Wow - memebox!! I am really shocked at this.

ohhh...good thing I did a screen shot.  You all can save the screen shot here and use it when you correspond to memebox - it was there this morning.  Wow - memebox!! I am really shocked at this.
unless i missed it on facebook but memebox is a no i think. i think it might break the uk false advertising rule though if they said it is definitely in there

unless i missed it on facebook but memebox is a no i think. i think it might break the uk false advertising rule though if they said it is definitely in there
it was on memebox - see the office essentials thread - I did a screen shot.  That was from this morning.  Since then, I have sent them an email and messaged them privately on FB - and now the spoiler is gone from their website.  huh.  That is really shady.

it was on memebox - see the office essentials thread - I did a screen shot.  That was from this morning.  Since then, I have sent them an email and messaged them privately on FB - and now the spoiler is gone from their website.  huh.  That is really shady.
or they are just clumsy because when there was that Whamisa sale they even spelled the brand name wrong everywhere and the wrong description.. I think the website owner/maker makes flaws sometimes

just wait and see if we get the secret key product and if not let's email them back with the screenshots :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Latest posts

Back