Memebox: Korean Beauty Box Service

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Secretly wishing for something like F Cup cookies in the OMG box.  :blink: It's so weird. XD I know they won't put a food item in there, but it is at least somehow questionably related to beauty. And it does make me go OMG.

It's Japanese, but they sent Japanese lip masks before!

choco.jpg
LOL I almost bought a pack on sasa.com! Just for the fun factor, but saw a review and its a money pit.

Secretly wishing for something like F Cup cookies in the OMG box. :blink: It's so weird. XD I know they won't put a food item in there, but it is at least somehow questionably related to beauty. And it does make me go OMG.

It's Japanese, but they sent Japanese lip masks before!

choco.jpg
When I saw that box of cooking in the forum, I was like ....................

my best friend is in singapore right now, i asked her to find the weirdest beauty things she could to bring back. Will see how that compares to the OMG box
When I was in Singapore I think the weirdest thing I saw was nipple dye.  And it was sold at pretty much every drugstore.

When I was in Singapore I think the weirdest thing I saw was nipple dye.  And it was sold at pretty much every drugstore.
lol. To make for the rose-y colored nipples? Oh boy!!

I looked this up....http://www.cracked.com/blog/the-6-most-ridiculous-products-ever-made-boobs_p2/

I love this quote - and it is so true

"As we established earlier, our society tends to rank nipples somewhere between Cthulhu and the Taliban on our "things we don't want to encounter on a trip to the mall" scale."

Last edited by a moderator:
well, I do hope that the OMG box does not have nipple tints or dyes.

that is something I can live without!

Latest posts

Back