Memebox: Korean Beauty Box Service

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Wondering, where do you keep all the boxes? My neighbour looked weird at me when I went to the trash can with like 15 of these week back :p /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> I just don't have room for all these boxes.. 
I actually use them to segment my drawer space so that I can sort out lip stuff, eye stuff, skincare, etc. Did throw out some of the bend/damaged ones. Loving the bubble wraps! I use them to pack stuff for travel. (eg miniature wines, ceramic souvenirs, leakable lotions...)

Stocked up lol
Wondering, where do you keep all the boxes? My neighbour looked weird at me when I went to the trash can with like 15 of these week back :p /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> I just don't have room for all these boxes.. 
Well, so far I only had 3 of them - lol. I used one of them to send a package...

I probably will recycle my pretty pink boxes when they start flooding in.

I didnt resist and I did the $10 code.  I hadn't used it yet but if its a mistake I wanted to make sure I took full advantage!

Secretly wishing for something like F Cup cookies in the OMG box.  :blink: It's so weird. XD I know they won't put a food item in there, but it is at least somehow questionably related to beauty. And it does make me go OMG.

It's Japanese, but they sent Japanese lip masks before!

choco.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Nah, those are not sth I'd be afraid of. But there's stuff like bird nests, bird poo, bull semen, horse placenta... Not that I want to discourage anyone, I hope they won't put things like that in there!
I hope they wont put anything in the box, that's in vain in pain from an animal.

I was horrified to see placenta in one of my products but when I looked it up it turned out to be plant placenta.  I guess I didn't know plants had placenta?

I ordered OMG for $10 because I really want one of those baby foot peel masks, and OMG seemed like a good bet. I was torn between foot care #2 and OMG, but since OMG was on sale I figured the value would be higher.

Latest posts

Back