Memebox: Korean Beauty Box Service

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
does anyone know where i can get the CP-1 Ceramide Treatment Protein Repair Systems online? thanks :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />
Groupon has it for the hong kong area (but you have to pick it up - order on line, pick up at their center)

http://www.groupon.hk/deals/beauty/cp-1-ceramide-treatment-protein-repair-systems-1/718507496?CID=HK_AFF_5600_225_5383_1&nlp&utm_source=GPN&utm_medium=afl&utm_campaign=200078

other sites I found (I haven't personally used them)

1plus1-kr.com looks like they ship worldwide

http://1plus1-kr.com/index.php?route=product/product&product_id=84

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm back! (my comments were hold by the moderators)

I really hope they don't put dirty or sad stuff in our OMG box. I hope we get nice organic, natural or animal friendly products.

(or they get honest bad review)

So what have you girls been doing this Sunday? :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

<3

@@biancardi thanks for the info!! i saw the groupon before, but unfortunately i live quite far away from the pickup location (and with my growing belly, i don't really want to travel that far for them)...so i had a look at the oneplusone website and they have this discount thing so YAY i will continue to have nice hair   :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />  :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />  :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

why doesn't the memeshop always sell the items they provide in their memeboxes? it's so hard to find items sometimes   :blush:

Last edited by a moderator:
My mother just ordered her first memebox!! I explained the points and walked her through the process and she is thrilled that she will be getting her foot care box for only the shipping cost (her referral points have not yet been credited, but she can always use those later as I am sure she will also fall in love with the products--she has already been using some of the spare items from my boxes).

i can't believe my hubby actually asked me to get more memeboxes....and said that he would sponsor me too LOL (hahaha just to make my last miserable months of being a pregnant lady, happy :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> )
awww that's soo cute!! oooh you're pregnant, do you already know if it's gonna be a boy or a girl? :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> <3

i can't believe my hubby actually asked me to get more memeboxes....and said that he would sponsor me too LOL (hahaha just to make my last miserable months of being a pregnant lady, happy :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> )
Funny hey! My fiance' is always excited when I get my boxes at the door!

Soon the Global Edition #12 will be shipping!! Can't wait :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> Wonder what'll be in it?

I also really want a spoiler for Foot Care #1! I hope there's a peeling mask in it. I swear that's the only thing that'll save my poor feet. 

Soon the Global Edition #12 will be shipping!! Can't wait :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> Wonder what'll be in it?

I also really want a spoiler for Foot Care #1! I hope there's a peeling mask in it. I swear that's the only thing that'll save my poor feet.
me too (on the foot care spoiler). I broke down and bought a foot peeling mask and just did it this afternoon. I wonder if summer is the best time to do this now - lol - as that means I will have to cover up my feet once the skin starts to peel

Latest posts

Back