Memebox: Korean Beauty Box Service

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
or they are just clumsy because when there was that Whamisa sale they even spelled the brand name wrong everywhere and the wrong description.. I think the website owner/maker makes flaws sometimes

just wait and see if we get the secret key product and if not let's email them back with the screenshots :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />
someone has already gotten the Office Essentials box - and posted it there on that thread.  the SK item is not in the box or in the informational card.  It was left off.

So I got 2 emails today with the tracking code and I got those boxes today delivered and normally when i get a tracking code and i have to wait 1 week :eek: /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> this DHL thing they got is awesome :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

And yes I just saw that spoiler real fast before the mailman gave me my boxes.. so funny xD

Gonna see what's in my boxes :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> (also got the hair & body #2) :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

lol spoiler aint on memebox facebook or website anymore either. a very sneaky move. i am avoiding that thread thou.
They did that with the first lucky box too! They said You and your beastie will get totally different boxes. You could get 3,4,5 products, she'll get 4,5,6 or something. And the day people starting getting their boxes that description disappeared and they pretended like it never happened. And that was the only reason I ordered that box

well, here they had the spoiler up until this morning - I did a screen shot at 6:30 am here in Boston.   So, they can't pretend like it wasn't there.
Oh, that's so totally NOT cool... You should all demand compensation because it's really unacceptable  :bringiton:

Oh, that's so totally NOT cool... You should all demand compensation because it's really unacceptable :bringiton:
I saved my screen cap from the lucky box too and email them but they only said they were sorry and a lot of people complained too. But I don't think they'll do much :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

has memebox just overestimated what they can deliver to overseas customers?  It seems that some of the boxes that have been shipped out lately have been considered disappointments.

I have spent a ton of money on them lately and I hope this isn't the norm.  It looks like the Hair & Body 2 box is not going over so well in that discussion thread.

Im curious to know if the 10 points upon sign up is only for the month of june?

I know this sounds like I'm trying to be shady- I promise it's not!

I want to open a new account for my mom, who is older and not very good at interneting- lol. She would like to try the foot care box or a mask box and I told her about the $10 deal.

My concern is if I open a second account and have it shipped to her address (which used to be my address before I moved) and use my credit card, would that be looked at as if I'm opening multiple accounts? I don't want to take advantage of Memeboxes generosity with the points, but I'm not even sure if it's possible if I'm paying with the same card.

I'd just like my mom to have her own account so it's easier to keep track of both of our orders separately.

I want to open a new account for my mom, who is older and not very good at interneting- lol. She would like to try the foot care box or a mask box and I told her about the $10 deal.

My concern is if I open a second account and have it shipped to her address (which used to be my address before I moved) and use my credit card, would that be looked at as if I'm opening multiple accounts? I don't want to take advantage of Memeboxes generosity with the points, but I'm not even sure if it's possible if I'm paying with the same card.

I'd just like my mom to have her own account so it's easier to keep track of both of our orders separately.
I think it should be okay :eek: /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> there is lots of people who don't have a card or or can't use theirs so they borrowed their friends so it should be fine!

I don't think memebox care all that much.  I know of a couple people with extra accounts and it doesn't seem to phase them.

I thought I saw somewhere that Memebox was encouraging customers to make multiple accounts. Hmm, I could be wrong but I thought I read it here. 

Latest posts

Back