Memebox: Korean Beauty Box Service

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Missha box - really liked the BB cream and moisturizer (which is now my everyday moisturizer). Mascara was ok (but I am very fussy with mascara).

The tea tree oil is my favourite discovery so far though; my boyfriend is using it too!

@@marjojojoleintje I've only received 2 so far (many more on the way), and my favorite was Luckybox 5. I'm still just crazy impressed with how awesome that box was.

@@Theblondeangel I finally tried the blush from that box and was really pleased! When I swatched it on my arm, it looked worryingly glittery, but I can't see any shimmer on my face, and the color is nice and natural. Which color did you get? Also you're lucky for getting the green primer - it seems so much more useful than the lavender!

@marjojojoleintje  I've only gotten 3 so far - luckybox 5, green tea and honey

luckybox 5 was great for the variety, but I do love the honey box.

@@marjojojoleintje I've only received 2 so far (many more on the way), and my favorite was Luckybox 5. I'm still just crazy impressed with how awesome that box was.

@@Theblondeangel I finally tried the blush from that box and was really pleased! When I swatched it on my arm, it looked worryingly glittery, but I can't see any shimmer on my face, and the color is nice and natural. Which color did you get? Also you're lucky for getting the green primer - it seems so much more useful than the lavender!
Yes that box was indeed amazing.. how did your skin react to the berry bubble foam?

When i used it I got a burning feeling on my cheek and nose and the next day I got 3 tiny outbreaks on my chin :eek: /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> never happened before like that.

The honeybox.. ooh yes that honey box, got is yesterday and i'm in loveeeeee :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

I really loved the makeup edition box. Im using the green primer and the blush I got in it almost daily. The green primer conteracts the redness in my cheeks so well!!
I just photographed that box ;) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> and yes that box is wonderful :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> So happy we got the green primer, I was thinking before of buying one of a cheap brand in holland but now I got a korean one yaay :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

haven't used the blush yet

not 100% but just had an email as an affiliate telling me that the welcome points and the referral points for new members are ending... wondering if i read it right but if so there might not be any points on sign up soon.

Yes that box was indeed amazing.. how did your skin react to the berry bubble foam?

When i used it I got a burning feeling on my cheek and nose and the next day I got 3 tiny outbreaks on my chin :eek: /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> never happened before like that.

The honeybox.. ooh yes that honey box, got is yesterday and i'm in loveeeeee :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />
I didn't have any issues with the berry bubble foam - I love it and will purchase more of it (once I get thru everything else around here!! lol)   In fact, that bubble foam made me purchase the Bubble Pop box!! 

I LOVE that honey box.  Love the secret key spot corrector and the essence item.  The mask, it is my precious.  I am hording that one for the time my skin is dry (winter...)

What did it say exactly? :eek: /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />
Starting from today, Welcome points will no longer be given to our new customers. Also starting from July 1st, $5 referral points that were given to your customers will no longer be available.

not sure if i should post this but wondered if i was only 1 to receive

Starting from today, Welcome points will no longer be given to our new customers. Also starting from July 1st, $5 referral points that were given to your customers will no longer be available.

not sure if i should post this but wondered if i was only 1 to receive
I got it as well.

@@flushblush I got the peachy shade! It gives just a natural pretty flush ^_^ /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> It doesn't appear shimmery at all. I also were afraid it were going to when I first swatched it. Oh, what is lavender for again? :eek: /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />
Ha ha, I'm still not sure! I think @@veritazy said it's for brightening! Still haven't played with it; I don't want to use too much in case I decide to trade it.

I'm not sure how I like the berry bubble foam, actually. I like that it doesn't strip my skin, which is hard for me to find in a cleanser, but I don't love it as much as my Paul & Joe cream cleanser that I've been using for the past few months. It's perfectly nice, but I probably won't repurchase. Sorry to hear it burned your skin!

Latest posts

Back