Memebox: Korean Beauty Box Service

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hmmm....The change in the coupon code is def making me think of making a purchase.  I'm thinking about getting one of the value sets but I'm not sure. Someone should help me decide what to buy.

-OMG + K style: I love weird skincare but I'm a bit hesitant on the K style box because I've had mixed results with Korean makeup

-Pomegranate + Detox or Foot Care:  Pomegranate sounds cool.  I would have been okay with detox if it was just pore degunking but "Beat bloat with body products that massage and stimulate the body’s circulation and lymphatic drainage to promote rapid removal of body toxins!" sounds like bs.  I'm already getting Foot Care 1 so I don't know if I really need another foot care box (I just really want peeling masks).

-JUST BUY ONE BOX: This would be the rational thing to do.  Bubbles or pomegranate.

What's everyone else doing?

Hmmm....The change in the coupon code is def making me think of making a purchase.  I'm thinking about getting one of the value sets but I'm not sure. Someone should help me decide what to buy.

-OMG + K style: I love weird skincare but I'm a bit hesitant on the K style box because I've had mixed results with Korean makeup

-Pomegranate + Detox or Foot Care:  Pomegranate sounds cool.  I would have been okay with detox if it was just pore degunking but "Beat bloat with body products that massage and stimulate the body’s circulation and lymphatic drainage to promote rapid removal of body toxins![/size]" sounds like bs.  I'm already getting Foot Care 1 so I don't know if I really need another foot care box (I just really want peeling masks).

-JUST BUY ONE BOX: This would be the rational thing to do.  Bubbles or pomegranate.

What's everyone else doing?
I love foot products - scrubs, lotions and I bet they would have another foot mask.  I am obsessed with my feet and making them nice & smooth, so I would do the value box of foot care 2 & pomegranate.

but I am a fine one to talk - I got (over the past week) all of those boxes except the K-style, cause I have way too much makeup.

i had no chance of resisting the OMG box.  nothing intrigues me more than funky beauty products - if they turned this into a whole another category of boxes i'd be such a happy camper! now how do i get my box NOW....

Argh!  I made a list of all of the Memeboxes I've purchased and I need to make my way over to the addiction forum.  I wish they would restock the Honey box before the 23rd.  I missed out on that one.  I'm so happy I was able to purchase #9, Hair and Body and the Nakedbox #22 before they sold out.  They went super fast!  I would have missed out if not for you wonderful ladies :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> I will say that with the purchase of all these boxes skin care has become a daily routine that I never miss so my skin has benefited from my addiction.   

Ummm I may or may not have just opened up new accounts and used the $10 code to get the OMG box & Global box 14 for $9.99 each. Probably not the most legit thing ever, but they can cancel the orders if they really want to. 

Still torn on whether I want the K-Pop box or not. (I probably do, huh?) ;) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

So I thought about placing one last order on one of those extra accounts and was going to get the OMG box and then I decided not to and to just save those points for something else. Then I saw what was happening with the promo code and changed my mind and had to have it. Then as I was about to check out, I thought about the placenta and panicked and decided that I really wanted to get a global memebox instead since I have yet to get any of those other than the #9 restock that just happened. Went to buy #14 and it was sold out. Guess it wasn't meant to be. 

So I thought about placing one last order on one of those extra accounts and was going to get the OMG box and then I decided not to and to just save those points for something else. Then I saw what was happening with the promo code and changed my mind and had to have it. Then as I was about to check out, I thought about the placenta and panicked and decided that I really wanted to get a global memebox instead since I have yet to get any of those other than the #9 restock that just happened. Went to buy #14 and it was sold out. Guess it wasn't meant to be. 
I bet they'll put #15 out soon if #14 is sold out! :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> 

That's what I'm hoping! Hopefully before that code stops working.  :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />
Ah, I know! I thought about waiting for #15 too, but bought something else just in case the code stops working.

Admittedly, if the code is still working when #15 comes out I'll probably buy that one too lol

Ah, I know! I thought about waiting for #15 too, but bought something else just in case the code stops working.

Admittedly, if the code is still working when #15 comes out I'll probably buy that one too lol
It's so addicting! I really should be on a no buy, but I just keep wanting things lol. I figure with codes and points, I'm only paying $9.99 for this box... that's nothing! And then they all add up and I see my credit card balance.  :unsure:

I think I missed something! What code is everyone talking about?! TIA

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Back