Memebox: Korean Beauty Box Service

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
http://us.memebox.com/memeshop/face-masks/hydro-collagen-mask-50-masks#.U6Q-crHb750

From what I understand, they come in one giant resealable bag, so you have to use them up sooner rather than later. I don't mind, I love making masks a part of my normal routine. Only thing I'm worried about now is the customs charges, but since my total order was only $51 hopefully it'll just go under the radar...
I purchased those masks a while back. They are GREAT. It's a fantastic value.

You can also leave the bag in the fridge if you want a cooling mask for summer.

Ah, of course they do a value set with the two new boxes and the one other box I've already gotten (zero cosmetics)... and now I'm on a Memebox no buy, so... guess I'll live vicariously through all of you! I love the Korean makeup look a lot so it's too bad that I'm going to skip this one. But so few of the BB creams they've sent out work for my skin, so maybe it's not a huge loss. I've already got a million Tony Moly lip tints for the gradient effect, and I'm not 100% down with the white eyeliner effect anyway. (Look at me rationalizing my no-buy, haha...)

I'm guessing there will be a BB/CC cream, lip tint, white eyeliner, blush, and concealer in the K-box.

I don't know why, but I feel like there's going to be either a placenta (from an animal, not a human!!!) or bird's nest item in the OMG box. At least, I really hope so. Just to see what the reactions are. 

I'm gonna wait for what tommorow brings before using lal my coupons and points. maybe I can combine the K-style box to another awesome box!! :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Something you may want to know about the silk cocoon balls (OMG box named them) 

Did you know that these lovely cocoon balls they are talking about are getting obtained by boiling caterpillars alive just like lobsters and then cut open the cocoon and empty them out and let them dry,, put them in a bag and send them to us... this is also the first step of making Silk (clothing etc)

Thought maybe you should know, I found this out yesterday. We here in The Netherlands have a rule that animals can not be hurt in the process of making skincare & makeup stuff

Well a silk caterpillars is an animal and that is killed for beauty stuff.. if you would eat them (ew!) then the rule isn't valid.

Ah, of course they do a value set with the two new boxes and the one other box I've already gotten (zero cosmetics)... and now I'm on a Memebox no buy, so... guess I'll live vicariously through all of you! I love the Korean makeup look a lot so it's too bad that I'm going to skip this one. But so few of the BB creams they've sent out work for my skin, so maybe it's not a huge loss. I've already got a million Tony Moly lip tints for the gradient effect, and I'm not 100% down with the white eyeliner effect anyway. (Look at me rationalizing my no-buy, haha...)

I'm guessing there will be a BB/CC cream, lip tint, white eyeliner, blush, and concealer in the K-box.

I don't know why, but I feel like there's going to be either a placenta (from an animal, not a human!!!) or bird's nest item in the OMG box. At least, I really hope so. Just to see what the reactions are.
Just thinking that they might be another Tony Moly lip tint on this box scares me XD

Bring it on!

Actually bird droppings are a new old trend. The Giesha's used to use powdered bird droppings on their skin. And today some spa's have "Nightingale facials".

Latest posts

Back