Memebox: Korean Beauty Box Service

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
OMG! I told you guys not buy box 9 until I did! Lucky for me I didn't trust you and bought it yesterday before my paycheck hit the bank. *thankyoupaypal*  So glad I did 'cause that sucker flew off the virtual shelf. Now I just need #8 to come back and I'll be a very happy lady. 

I think that was for those who bought the memebox #9. It was a survey for Gokmul masque if I remembered correctly. 
I just bought memebox 9 - lol

I swapped for the Gokmul mask eariler and I LOVE it.  That is why I purchased 9 the other day, because I think that mask is just really amazing.  I wanted another one! lol

well, darn, can they send me a survey for the green tea box?  cause I will give them an earful!! lol

I like all of the products except the hand cream, which I swapped for the Gokmul mask (swoons..) but it was a really low priced box for a superbox

I've had 7 emails for surveys . I'm now reading up the luxxy has too. It all happens while I'm at work . Lol so much to catch up on too . And how to set up a giveaway on my blog is getting me nowhere in things I should be doing.

@ buy the naked box doo itt

I'm fighting with myself, on weather or not I should order Nakedbox #23 uhhh. Its my BD weekend, so maybe I should.
why do you want the naked box 23?   I would choose 21 because you get awesome products.. the tint is awesome, the essence is to die for, the cc ream is good and the eye serum is super soft!  the soap i don't know...   :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> also you should just buy any box you like because it's gona be your bd 

Thanks @@Lorna ljblog you are right.  I just got em emails! I logged in my memebox account and checked, the gokmul survey points lasted between 12-19 May? Which means these might also expire...

Oh well, surprise points are better than none at all.

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Back