Memebox: Korean Beauty Box Service

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I never thought about that... If I buy "value boxes" Ill probably be hit with custom charges....

Whaaaaa! I missed out on 9. I wanted that Gokmul mask. I wonder if it will be in the grains box? (Super crossing my fingers)

Just a questions guys. Do they really allow multiple accounts? Cause 10 points each acc is tempting to me. Seen some of you done it. Just wondering...
They at least don't state anything about not allowing it.  You just need a new email address.  However with the new VIP thing (which they have yet to explain) it may discourage splitting up spending like that.  All of this being said I have 2 extra accounts because points.

Oh, boy. I'm in trouble!  I've avoided the Memebox bandwagon up until yesterday, and now I've drained my PayPal balance within the last 24 hours! 

I'm totally going to blame biancardi!  I stumbled across your blog while looking for reviews for another brand...don't even remember what now...Memebox induced amesia, LOL!  Anyway, I started with the Detox Superbox using one of the current coupon codes and the 10 points for a new account. Then I kept thinking about the Bubble Pop Superbox because I wanted to try that O& Soap Berry Bubble Cleanser (assuming that might be in there), and I got sucked into the Value box with that and the Mask Box #4. 

So...now I have three boxes on their way...eventually...and I'm seriously thinking about the Footcare 2 Superbox (but I'd have to buy 2 because my hubby would totally steal those foot peel masks, if we got those :p /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> ).

At least for now the only other thing that would suck me into another purchase would be a new Luckybox, or something with the Bounce Cheese Cream in it...I am really intrigued by this...so wish I had gotten Luckybox #5! 

BTW...how often do they offer new Luckyboxes?  Do they ever restock them?

Last edited by a moderator:
Oh, boy. I'm in trouble!  I've avoided the Memebox bandwagon up until yesterday, and now I've drained my PayPal balance within the last 24 hours! 

I'm totally going to blame biancardi!  I stumbled across your blog while looking for reviews for another brand...don't even remember what now...Memebox induced amesia, LOL!  Anyway, I started with the Detox Superbox using one of the current coupon codes and the 10 points for a new account. Then I kept thinking about the Bubble Pop Superbox because I wanted to try that O& Soap Berry Bubble Cleanser (assuming that might be in there), and I got sucked into the Value box with that and the Mask Box #4. 

So...now I have three boxes on their way...eventually...and I'm seriously thinking about the Footcare 2 Superbox (but I'd have to buy 2 because my hubby would totally steal those foot peel masks, if we got those :p /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> ).

At least for now the only other thing that would suck me into another purchase would be a new Luckybox, or something with the Bounce Cheese Cream in it...I am really intrigued by this...so wish I had gotten Luckybox #5! 

BTW...how often do they offer new Luckyboxes?  Do they ever restock them?
haha!!   I am glad to have helped your addiction!!  Sharing the love and all!

I know that luckybox 5 was out of stock and then came back into stock, and that is when I got it....

That is a great box, btw - I have a couple of friends who saw my box and ordered it too.  I hope they restock some of their more popular boxes, as I would love to get the mini memebox #3.

Last edited by a moderator:
@Bunbunny  What fifty masks set?    Can you post a link?  I cannot find that set on memebox
http://us.memebox.com/memeshop/face-masks/hydro-collagen-mask-50-masks#.U6Q-crHb750

From what I understand, they come in one giant resealable bag, so you have to use them up sooner rather than later. I don't mind, I love making masks a part of my normal routine. Only thing I'm worried about now is the customs charges, but since my total order was only $51 hopefully it'll just go under the radar...

http://us.memebox.com/memeshop/face-masks/hydro-collagen-mask-50-masks#.U6Q-crHb750

From what I understand, they come in one giant resealable bag, so you have to use them up sooner rather than later. I don't mind, I love making masks a part of my normal routine. Only thing I'm worried about now is the customs charges, but since my total order was only $51 hopefully it'll just go under the radar...
Ohhh those! 

Sometimes memebox mark them as 'gift' so might not be a problem...

Quick question....their points program isn't really clear for this newbie...do they only give you points for buying certain boxes?  Or do you have to wait for a while before they show up? 

I haven't received any other than my "welcome" points, and I'm confused because I keep reading posts that make it sound like Memebox is "showering" other people with points!

@@Andi B - they give points in the following manner

when you register

when you purchase certain boxes (it will state it in the description)

they give you points for a certain time period (24 to 72 hours) and then they expire

if they make a mistake on an order (delayed shipping, spoiler that was released couldn't be added to the box afterall)

it seems now they are giving points for contests and things, but I don't get showered with points - when I first started, they had a few weeks in a row where they gave everyone points for a limited time period, but not that much anymore :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Quick question....their points program isn't really clear for this newbie...do they only give you points for buying certain boxes? Or do you have to wait for a while before they show up?

I haven't received any other than my "welcome" points, and I'm confused because I keep reading posts that make it sound like Memebox is "showering" other people with points!
We used to get showered with points at the beginning! Not so much anymore :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Memebox has a survey where you can earn 1 memepoint, check your emails :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> and the point will be added to your account June 26th... a long time to wait for 1 point LOL
that's weird I didn't got any mail.... I'm going in protest for that 1 memepoint :p /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> haha

Latest posts

Back