Memebox: Korean Beauty Box Service

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I really want the OMG box. Like, really. I've been buying a lot lately though, so I'll probably sit out this round, see what crazy products you gals get, and perhaps buy version 2 if there is one.

Hope hope hoping for a Cute Box next; I'd shell out for that with no hesitation.

haha glad you girls are on the same page~ The OMG box reminds me of the 'weird box' someone suggested on the Suggestion thread. They are definitely listening (or in this case, reading)!
Haha, yep! Send all the snake oil, pixie dust and unicorn tears my way :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

I really want the OMG box. Like, really. I've been buying a lot lately though, so I'll probably sit out this round, see what crazy products you gals get, and perhaps buy version 2 if there is one.

Hope hope hoping for a Cute Box next; I'd shell out for that with no hesitation.
A cute box would be amazing!

Bought these:

Cooling Care + At Home bundle

OMG + K Cosmetics bundle

Pomegranate box

Okay, no more memebox buying! I exceeded my limit for boxes in august. XD (I'm trying to have a limit of 2 per month from now on...) I guess I'll wait for september boxes. e--e

I also placed a $200 order with Candysan~ All these purchases were celebrating getting my acceptance back to school. :eek: /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> now the fun part of submitting all my lab work, etc.... ugh.

Latest posts

Back