Memebox: Korean Beauty Box Service

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have a question; apologies if it's been asked/answered a trillion times already: what happens after a box gets to Incheon? Are there any more shipping updates after that, usually?
After a box gets to Incheon it usually means that it left Korea, so i usually then check my local post tracking service, and they usually have (faster) updates there.

After a box gets to Incheon it usually means that it left Korea, so i usually then check my local post tracking service, and they usually have (faster) updates there.
Oh neat - thanks! I just assumed that the tracking number wouldn't work at usps.com, but it does. Still no new info, but it's something!

I am so annoyed. I tried to buy the k-box for 10 hours today but the error didn't let me. And then I took my cat out for a walk and when I come back, the "error" was fixed but the box costs 6$ more.  Do you think if I buy it for full price and the complain with memebox they will give me a refund for the 6$?

unlikely but you could contact them to complain as you never know. It's been two days in a row they have had 'errors' hope it isn't a sign of things to come.

I am so annoyed. I tried to buy the k-box for 10 hours today but the error didn't let me. And then I took my cat out for a walk and when I come back, the "error" was fixed but the box costs 6$ more.  Do you think if I buy it for full price and the complain with memebox they will give me a refund for the 6$?
Have you used TRYMEMEBOX code yet? both get you money off

Last edited by a moderator:
i managed to snatch it while it was still $23 and the error was fixed.

i honestly dont think they will refund you $6 to be honest.

but ugh it's disgusting if memebox really had the error on purpose.

Latest posts

Back