Memebox: Korean Beauty Box Service

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Meh, not my thing.
Not for me either, I have tones of make-up and never wear false lashes (and I'm quite sure they'll include those judging from the description).

My Global #12 is already in my hands and I'm really happy about it. The value seems really great and I can't wait to test all the products!

Not for me either, I have tones of make-up and never wear false lashes (and I'm quite sure they'll include those judging from the description).

My Global #12 is already in my hands and I'm really happy about it. The value seems really great and I can't wait to test all the products!
mine will be about 2pm

just lucky I got shipments all via DHL today. Apparently my box #12 which supposed to be shipped by standard got picked up by the DHL guy at the sorting hub haha. It always take a little more than 1 week or so but this time its faster.

Last edited by a moderator:
Just a friendly reminder in regards to blogs/YouTube/Instagram/any social media:

You may not do the following:

• Request members to visit your website, blog or any social media site including but not limited to Imgur, Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, Instagram, Pinterest or any other similar site is not allowed.
  • You are not allowed to post teasers such as, “I have more swatches on my site” or “I have more information on my blog” or anything similar.

There is a thread over in the Video area specifically for Memebox if you'd like to upload video: 

https://www.makeuptalk.com/f/topic/132276-memebox-spoilers-reviews/

And if anyone needs help figuring out how to upload images:

https://www.makeuptalk.com/f/topic/131657-how-to-insert-an-image-into-a-post/

Thank you  :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

I never said specifically I where I posted anything or the links. but thanks for clarifying, @! There have been many links lately so it was good to remind us. I will edit the posts if they are violating anything.

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Back