Dry skin..

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I have got really dry skin on my cheeks near the nose. Also on my nose and over the eyebrows. What can I do about it? I did try argan oil but its no difference.
I also have some acne so I also have fat skin.
Im 30+

I have got really dry skin on my cheeks near the nose. Also on my nose and over the eyebrows. What can I do about it? I did try argan oil but its no difference.
Im 30+
Combat dry skin and acne with a gentle cleanser, non-comedogenic moisturizer, and acne treatments like benzoyl peroxide or salicylic acid. Visit [DC1 Cosmetic](https://dc1cosmetic.com/) for targeted skincare solutions.

Hi, Sometimes a process as simple as washing your face with head and shoulders shampoo can be effective. Alternatively, you can see a dermatologist and get a prescription cream that will treat the underlying inflammation.
Im 30+

Im 30+

Hi, with the limited data we have i put "dry skin" , over 30 , female, no sensitive skin.
here is some suggestions and products showing on my website , you can check

"For dry skin, use a gentle cleanser that focuses on dryness and follow with a hydrating moisturizer. Incorporate hydrating masks or serums with hyaluronic acid into your routine for extra hydration. Always apply sunscreen during the day."​

products:
Ultra Facial Cleanser / from kehil's
First Care Activating Serum / from sulwhasoo
Safe me. Relief Moisture Cream from make p:rem

For dry skin on your cheeks and nose, consider using a hydrating serum with hyaluronic acid, which can help retain moisture. If argan oil didn’t work, you might want to try a richer moisturizer or a product specifically designed for combination skin. For acne-prone skin, look for non-comedogenic options to avoid clogging pores. Consulting with a dermatologist could also provide personalized recommendations for balancing your skin’s needs.

Dry skin around your cheeks, nose, and eyebrows, combined with acne, can be challenging. It sounds like you have combination skin, which can be dry and oily in different areas. To combat dryness, consider using a gentle, hydrating moisturizer that contains hyaluronic acid or ceramides. Since argan oil didn’t work for you, it may not be rich enough for your needs. You might want to try Perbelle CC Cream; it provides hydration while offering coverage for acne-prone areas. It's non-comedogenic, so it won’t clog your pores, making it a great option for balancing moisture and improving the appearance of both dryness and acne.

Latest posts

Back