Memebox: Korean Beauty Box Service

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hmmm....should I use my points to get Superbox #5 (burst of color) or should I try the Banila co box. I've never tried any asian skincare so I'm not familiar with brands or anything. 

Quote: Originally Posted by LisaLeah /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  Ugh...now I want the Hydration box after seeing the new spoiler.

I wish I had more than one face!

i totally wish i had more than one face.  i don't know why i get SO much pleasure out of using these products but i want to try them allll!  

Quote: Originally Posted by Sheeeeeelby /img/forum/go_quote.gif

You should try a skincare box. Korea is known for having incredible skincare...their technology and R&D is far more advanced than the States.

I would go for a LuckyBox if it is still available.

Quote: Originally Posted by amidea /img/forum/go_quote.gif

i totally wish i had more than one face.  i don't know why i get SO much pleasure out of using these products but i want to try them allll!  
SO much pleasure!

The products are wonderful and the fact that you can't get them here makes them even more "desired".

Quote: Originally Posted by LisaLeah /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  SO much pleasure!

The products are wonderful and the fact that you can't get them here makes them even more "desired".
is it weird that sometimes i wish i could wash my face throughout the day just to try something new...  i don't bc it would dry out my skin, but if only...

Quote: Originally Posted by amidea /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  is it weird that sometimes i wish i could wash my face throughout the day just to try something new...  i don't bc it would dry out my skin, but if only...
No it's not weird! And you should do it! All these cleansers and and products are so hydrating!!!!!

Confession. Sometimes I wash my face before bed and then apply lipstick. :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Got my Memebox #7 today, it would have been PERFECT if I had gotten the Bio-RTx Mentor Cream in #7 or #3 instead of #5, which is for dry skin....

I haven't had issues with mine. I pierced the foil with a sanitized safety pin though. I like the gel/light cream texture as well.
Thanks for sharing. I will use your technique to minimize output. I'm so looking forward to Luckybox 2.

Quote: Originally Posted by juk723 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

King Spa is on groupon as of yesterday when I checked. I think it's for the Niles location though. I was creeped out when my husband and I went there last year-just because of the nudity, etc. I'm full Korean btw and my husband is half white/Korean.

Ooooh! Yes, I think there's only one location in Chicago. I've been a bunch of times with friends. It takes a little getting used to, but once everyone is comfortable it's such a nice experience.  Like a fancy vacation without the price tag.   I know what you mean about the nudity, but I find it kind of refreshing, nice to realize that we all have our little imperfections and tummies:)

Quote: Originally Posted by QueenJane /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  I LOVE KING SPA!!!

My parents live about 10 minutes away so I will head there on Saturday...then down Kedzie ave!
Yessss! I'm going to go pick up that Groupon.  I went two weeks ago and I think we're going again in April.  

Also, I got sucked into the Banila box. I really hope it's a superbox, I'm would love  the melting compact and cc cream. 

I'm so jealous of box #7.  If they do a re-release of that one, Im so on it!

I would get the Hydration box except I don't want three mini hand creams.  If it was all for your face, I'd do it.  Now we know what two of the full size items are, I wonder what the other two full sizes are.  Maybe ones a BB cream...

So exciting! It looks like my Luckybox 1 has arrived in LA tonight via regular shipping. And tomorrow DHL is supposed to bring my Memebox #7. Woot woot.

eusa_whistle.gif

So exciting! It looks like my Luckybox 1 has arrived in LA tonight via regular shipping. And tomorrow DHL is supposed to bring my Memebox #7. Woot woot. OMGGG I just checked my tracking for lucky box and mine FINALLY moved (it was stuck in incheon since march 6th) and its in LA as well!!! I should get mine early next week :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> You'll love box #7, I just got mine today and loooove it!! :eusa_whistle:  

Latest posts

Back