Memebox: Korean Beauty Box Service

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Weird, I have a random 5-point credit on my account that began today and expires at the end of the month. 

Check it out:

I wonder what this is about? Did they send out an email about this that I missed? 

Weird, I have a random 5-point credit on my account that began today and expires at the end of the month.  Check it out: I wonder what this is about? Did they send out an email about this that I missed? 
Good eye. I have it on mine as well. They're trying to entice me! I haven't ordered in a long time, wonder if that has something to do with it?

Weird, I have a random 5-point credit on my account that began today and expires at the end of the month.  Check it out: I wonder what this is about? Did they send out an email about this that I missed? 
Ohhh me too! No idea what it's for either. Thinking about buying another regular box but I was trying to hoard my points in case they do a Skin Food box!

Quote: Originally Posted by jocedun /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  Weird, I have a random 5-point credit on my account that began today and expires at the end of the month. 

Check it out:

I wonder what this is about? Did they send out an email about this that I missed? 
wow! thanks for letting me know! I got it too! =]

Quote: Originally Posted by ellesnails /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Good eye. I have it on mine as well. They're trying to entice me! I haven't ordered in a long time, wonder if that has something to do with it?

I got it too. I don't think about whether or not you have been ordering recently since  I just purchase from them last week. 

Judging from the title "promotion" i think they giving this 5 points to all their customers as an appreciation maybe?

Now the problem...since it expires at the end of the month..that means we gotta buy (that is if you don't want the points to go to waste). /sigh/ and i told myself to not buy anymore after Luckybox #2.

Quote: Originally Posted by phannie /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I got it too. I don't think about whether or not you have been ordering recently since  I just purchase from them last week. 

Judging from the title "promotion" i think they giving this 5 points to all their customers as an appreciation maybe?

Now the problem...since it expires at the end of the month..that means we gotta buy (that is if you don't want the points to go to waste). /sigh/ and i told myself to not buy anymore after Luckybox #2.
I got those too and I ordered my last box just yesterday. I'm still supposed to get $5 points for Memebox for Him and then I'll have $10. And I just said I definately couldn't buy more this month...

I got the 5 added also.Was not there when I ordered this morning. My box 7 arrived on my way out to work.Why is it that DHL express is awesome but my subs that use it are so slow?

Quote:  To celebrate the first day of spring, and to express our appreciation, 
we’re giving you 5 bonus Meme points to everyone! 

*These bonus points expire on 31 March 2014, so make your purchase soon! 

I just got the email saying its a spring reward and you have to use them by March 31st.  I guess i am getting Luckybox #2 then. :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Quote: Originally Posted by allistra44 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I ordered box 11 for $12 with my points. Whoohoo!

Ahhh!  I was all set to log in and get Luckybox #2 and then I saw your post about #11.  Now I can't decide!

Is the free shipping code no longer valid??  It looks like it should be good till March 24th.

Also, am I the only one who can't access the "secret checkout" page because it says theres not URL tracker (or something like that)?

Is the free shipping code no longer valid??  It looks like it should be good till March 24th. Also, am I the only one who can't access the "secret checkout" page because it says theres not URL tracker (or something like that)?
The free shipping code is only for memebox products and no boxes/superboxes/luckybox maybe that's the reason?

Saw the news about the 5 points and the banila co box and had my mouth-wide like this :eek: /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />! Problem is, i've simply purchased too many so far. Really wanted the banila co one though as I really like their products. Must resist! >.< Not sure what to use my 5 points on yet...Does anyone think they will release a luckybox #3 before the end of the month?

I got my Beauteque sample bag today. Can't really complain because they were free, but they only sent me 4 & they're not even the ones I picked lol The little bag they came in is super cute though :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Quote: Originally Posted by Saffyra /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  Is the free shipping code no longer valid??  It looks like it should be good till March 24th.

Also, am I the only one who can't access the "secret checkout" page because it says theres not URL tracker (or something like that)?
Okay, I figured out my shipping problem.  But still not sure why I keep getting a URL Tracker error when I try to go to their page from my email. :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Latest posts

Back