Memebox: Korean Beauty Box Service

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Tempting. Getting thefaceshop and #10-16 boxes, so don't absolutely need it right now. I wanna see how meme fill the etude and faceshop boxes before ordering other brand-specific ones.

I can only imagine all of you ladies who ordered multiple boxes. Must feel like it's your birthday everyday lol! My Luckybox arrived yesterday and I'm like 'what should I use first?' Should I throw away my old ones?! At the same time, I want to order Luckybox #2, but I'm waiting for another spoiler which they're going to spill today. This addiction is contagious hahahah!

I can't believe they have released so many boxes this month alone!! Did I just see Banila Co. box on their site??!! OMAGAH.

Ok, so here is the current updated shipping schedule;

BOXES FOR MARCH

Superbox #2 Makeup editionShipping date: March 14th  SHIPPED

Memebox #7: Start shipping on March 18th SHIPPED

Superbox#3 Hydration box: Shipping date: March 21st

Superbox #4 (Etude House): Start shipping date: March 25th

Memebox #8: Start shipping on March 25th

Superbox by TheFaceShop (subscribers only): Shipping date: March 25th

BOXES FOR APRIL

Luckybox #1 restocked: Start shipping date: April 1st

MEMEBOX for HIM (special edition) : Start shipping April 1

Memebox #9: Start shipping on April 15

MEMEBOX by Banila Co. : Start shipping April 15

Luckybox #2: Start shipping date: April 16

Superbox #5 Burst of color: Shipping date: April 16th

BOXES FOR MAYMemebox #10: Start shipping on May 13

Memebox #11: Start shipping date: May 24th

LATER BOXES 

Memebox #12: Start shipping date: June 24th

Memebox #13: Start shipping date: July 24th

Memebox #14: Start shipping date: August 24th

Memebox #15: Start shipping date: September 24th

Memebox #16: Start shipping date: October 24th

ALSO:

Memebox Restocked (shipping 2 days after purchase)

Memebox #3Memebox #5Memebox #5-2Memebox #6Memebox #6-2

Red is for normal boxes, blue for superbox/special boxes, green are luckyboxes.

I think I need to start printing money at this rate... *looks down at thin wallet* 

My box is somewhere in my area but dhl tracking isn't real clear. I never knew dhl could be so fast, hah. Hoping I get it today.

OH my goodness, so much got posted since I last read the thread!!

I am SOOOO excited for box #7 now!! I am going to stalk my mailbox non-stop until it arrives!!!

that makeup kit...SO CUTE. I can't take it!

I am also ridiculously jealous of those eyeliners in the mermaid tin. I need those in my life so bad LOL

Thank you to the ladies who posted pictures! <3

My seven box is at heathrow so won't be long now, on the good side. However, on the dark side, incheon is still kidnapping my box.... I don't think meme believe me that the thing is stuck.... Hope I get it soon...
I'm starting to get worried now :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> Mine still there and it's already been 2 weeks and no movement or update just incheon

Quote: Originally Posted by sharksoul24 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I'm starting to get worried now
frown.gif
Mine still there and it's already been 2 weeks and no movement or update just incheon
oh no…. this is starting to worry me as well.

I am leaving it a week and contacting them again following my non response... I am more worried as my primer is here but was shipped days after. Pretty irritated by their response especially as they didn't even check my country as evidenced by their response.

Quote: Originally Posted by BeautyJunction /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  On an unrelated note, I got the Beauteque samples today so there's some beauty box fix this week lol!
i got mine yesterday!  i'm a bit confused though because they're not quite the same as what i ordered and i got two small pouches with maybe 4 samples each, mostly two of each kind.  not complaining though, they're free samples, after all, just curious as to how it came to be.

Mine has been stuck at Incheon since the 15th :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Quote: Originally Posted by amidea /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  i got mine yesterday!  i'm a bit confused though because they're not quite the same as what i ordered and i got two small pouches with maybe 4 samples each, mostly two of each kind.  not complaining though, they're free samples, after all, just curious as to how it came to be.
Awww :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> Did they send your social media follow bag along as well, since there are two pouches? I got only the one I ordered. They said the social media thingy is on its way.

Mine has been stuck at Incheon since the 15th :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Awww :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> Did they send your social media follow bag along as well, since there are two pouches? I got only the one I ordered. They said the social media thingy is on its way.
that's what i thought at first, but they emailed me just the day before asking for my mailing info if i hadn't already ordered a second bag and that they would send it to me, so unless it was some super ambitious overnight shipping, i think that's still on the way.  who knows... 

Quote: Originally Posted by Jane George /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I wonder if they will do a skin food one before month end

I would love to see a Skin Food box!! I have been eyeing some of the items on Sasa..

They never e-mailed me back for the social media thing. That kind of bummed me out. :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

I also got my sample pouch that I ordered, and the items were a bit different but I was fine with that. I think they got a huge influx of sample requests due to the free shipping this month and posting about it here on the thread/ on blogs etc. I know they ran out of samples so they were probably just putting in what they could for each order.

Quote: Originally Posted by Jane George /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I wonder if they will do a skin food one before month end
Oh my goodness, I hope not, because I know I'll buy that one, too.

Latest posts

Back