Memebox: Korean Beauty Box Service

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Superbox2 1) Makeon- Super long Mermaid Gel Eyeliner Season  2) Makeon -Chok Chok Shining C.C. Cushion 3) Karadium - On the Top Fiber Mascara (Curling) 4) Cheek Room - Dual Lip Gloss (Orange Tiny & Cherry Red Lip Gloss) Memebox7 1) Miseenscene 2x Curl Essence 2) Leaders Insolution - BIO Medi-curling Mask 2x 3)Dr. G- - BIO-RTx Mentor Cream (There are 3 different ones randomly selected) 4)a:t fox - Jasoyup Herb Tea/ Black Tea Makeup Designer Kit (2 different kinds randomly selected) 5) Receipe by Nature - Slowganic Cleanse - Lemon & Green Tea & Adlay (3x) 6) Catrin - Natural 100 Mineral Sun Kill SPF42 PA++ (Natural Beige)
Thanks for posting! The mailman just dropped off my package for the two boxes. It was definitely a huge surprise since there wasn't even any tracking for me. These two are now my new favorite Superbox and regular memebox. It's funny because I had purchased the same eyeliner set from them at the beginning of March! I was actually expecting the eyeliner set today instead. These boxes are really worth the price paid! I love all of these items!

I'm so sorry ladies I was in a rush when I saw my boxes but someone beat me to post the spoilers...and I'm glad they did lol

I missed three... Checkout took too long. Got my tracking for seven, that was only starting to ship today...can't wait to get it. That pic makes me wanna serenade them.... Amazing box, especially as I used points so just under ten dollars.

Well, my excitement was killed. They sent my Memebox package to some other person in a different part of NJ, and let them sign it. :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> Sigh, this is after Both DHL and Memebox reassured me that they used my correct address. Yay. First time this has ever happen to me. Not exactly sure what to do about it.

Well, my excitement was killed. They sent my Memebox package to some other person in a different part of NJ, and let them sign it. :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> Sigh, this is after Both DHL and Memebox reassured me that they used my correct address. Yay. First time this has ever happen to me. Not exactly sure what to do about it.
Email them about it. Causd its differently not right to have someone else sign for it when it clearly does not belong to them and you paid for it.

I'm a happy camper. I just received my first box, Luckybox 1 today (same as the others). And I must say, it came to me pretty quick. Was shipped March 11 and it arrived this morning.

I can't wait for my SB2 - so excited about the eyeliners; I love anything that comes in a tin. I'm a little worried the CC Cushion will be too pale for my medium skin :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

And I'm kicking myself wherever my feet can reach for missing out on Box 7 - that Black Tea Makeup Kit would have been much loved. Please call me a twit!

Quote: Originally Posted by BeautyJunction /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  I can't wait for my SB2 - so excited about the eyeliners; I love anything that comes in a tin. I'm a little worried the CC Cushion will be too pale for my medium skin :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

And I'm kicking myself wherever my feet can reach for missing out on Box 7 - that Black Tea Makeup Kit would have been much loved. Please call me a twit!
i can't wait for both my boxes,

and i never get bb or cc creams pale enough for me they are always too dark for me.

LOVE all the eyeliners I'm going to be getting,

I'm a happy camper. I just received my first box, Luckybox 1 today (same as the others). And I must say, it came to me pretty quick. Was shipped March 11 and it arrived this morning.
Mine was shipped on the 5th and still no box :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Quote: Originally Posted by sharksoul24 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Mine was shipped on the 5th and still no box
frown.gif

same 
icon_cry.gif

Quote: Originally Posted by phannie /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Email them about it. Causd its differently not right to have someone else sign for it when it clearly does not belong to them and you paid for it.
DHL Customer Service were really nice about it and told me they will attempt to track it and get it back. However, I have to wait 4 hours for them to call me back again for a solution. I will wait till then to contact Memebox about it too. Though, I fear that nothing will really be done about it, since the blame will just be thrown around.  I think by then, the person probably would have torn package open and just take the goodies in glee...pessimistic thinking.

Quote: Originally Posted by Jaqinator /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  DHL Customer Service were really nice about it and told me they will attempt to track it and get it back. However, I have to wait 4 hours for them to call me back again for a solution. I will wait till then to contact Memebox about it too. Though, I fear that nothing will really be done about it, since the blame will just be thrown around.  I think by then, the person probably would have torn package open and just take the goodies in glee...pessimistic thinking.
If you paid with paypal, you can get them to get your money back--or your credit card company if you used a card.

Quote: Originally Posted by Dragngrl03 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

If you find stuff, can you let us know =) I live in MI and if there is good stuff in/near Chicago, I think hubs could be convinced that we might need a weekend getaway! We don't really have any good Korean beauty stores that I am aware of in our are

Sorry! I'm only just getting caught up so I'm not sure if it was already mentioned, but Super H Mart is a Korean/Asian superstore in Skokie, not too far north of Chicago.  They have several beauty boutiques within the store. I didn't recognize brands, but they had everything from high end to drug store, it's definitely worth the scope-out.  And if you're that close, head next door to King Spa - a traditional Korean day spa, it's soooooo awesome in the winter!

DHL delivered my two memeboxes to my neighbor because no one was home. I'm not really a fan of that. Luckily it was a trustworthy neighbor but it still annoys me a bit. I received the same products the other poster listed but my make up kit was the black tea version.

I also got the Dr. G- - BIO-RTx Mentor Cream in #5 for dry skin. If anyone gets the #3 for oily skin or #7 for sensitive/acne prone I plan on listing mine for trade in the memebox swap page so please pm me. Creams for dry skin turn me into a grease ball.

My superbox 2 and 7 should be waiting for me at home! Very excited to see if I got the same variations as you ladies.   I skipped 9, but otherwise I have 8-16 on order, and the bright box, but none of the other superboxes. 

Quote: Originally Posted by Alicia Loves /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  DHL delivered my two memeboxes to my neighbor because no one was home. I'm not really a fan of that. Luckily it was a trustworthy neighbor but it still annoys me a bit. I received the same products the other poster listed but my make up kit was the black tea version.

I also got the Dr. G- - BIO-RTx Mentor Cream in #5 for dry skin. If anyone gets the #3 for oily skin or #7 for sensitive/acne prone I plan on listing mine for trade in the memebox swap page so please pm me. Creams for dry skin turn me into a grease ball.
I am getting mine tomorrow! I have dry skin, but I always seems to get stuff for oily skin (from every beauty box)! 

Does anyone else think the Slowganic Cleanse pods are odd? I'm intrigued but I have never seen anything like it before. It looks like spongy wet dough. I'm scared and excited at the same time lol

Quote: Originally Posted by BlackMagicRose /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  I am getting mine tomorrow! I have dry skin, but I always seems to get stuff for oily skin (from every beauty box)! 

Please let me know if you get it!

I literally JUST got tracking...for my combined #7 and Superbox #2!
I emailed them and got a response that they were sending mine together as well. I got home and there they were at my door. They came express yet no one had to sign for them. Woohoo I lucked out. Very happy with my boxes too!!

Quote: Originally Posted by Alicia Loves /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  Does anyone else think the Slowganic Cleanse pods are odd? I'm intrigued but I have never seen anything like it before. It looks like spongy wet dough. I'm scared and excited at the same time lol

Please let me know if you get it!
Haha, I received a full size of the lemon in I think it was superbox #1? Anyway, it's basically a very thick mousse texture. I'd use about the size of a small marble... it's a VERY gentle cleanser so if you have particularly oily skin, it might not be enough for you. Also, if you've got tough makeup on, I'd use something else first. I haven't tried removing makeup with it, to be fair, but just from my impressions I don't think it'd be strong enough to get it off.

Latest posts

Back