Memebox: Korean Beauty Box Service

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Quote: Originally Posted by mishellyy /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  Superbox2

1) Makeon- Super long Mermaid Gel Eyeliner Season 

2) Makeon -Chok Chok Shining C.C. Cushion

3) Karadium - On the Top Fiber Mascara (Curling)

4) Cheek Room - Dual Lip Gloss (Orange Tiny & Cherry Red Lip Gloss)

Memebox7

1) Miseenscene 2x Curl Essence

2) Leaders Insolution - BIO Medi-curling Mask 2x

3)Dr. G- - BIO-RTx Mentor Cream (There are 3 different ones randomly selected)

4)a:t fox - Jasoyup Herb Tea/ Black Tea Makeup Designer Kit (2 different kinds randomly selected)

5) Receipe by Nature - Slowganic Cleanse - Lemon & Green Tea & Adlay (3x)

6) Catrin - Natural 100 Mineral Sun Kill SPF42 PA++ (Natural Beige)
Black tea makeup kit???

Superbox2

1) Makeon- Super long Mermaid Gel Eyeliner Season 

2) Makeon -Chok Chok Shining C.C. Cushion

3) Karadium - On the Top Fiber Mascara (Curling)

4) Cheek Room - Dual Lip Gloss (Orange Tiny & Cherry Red Lip Gloss)

Memebox7

1) Miseenscene 2x Curl Essence

2) Leaders Insolution - BIO Medi-curling Mask 2x

3)Dr. G- - BIO-RTx Mentor Cream (There are 3 different ones randomly selected)

4)a:t fox - Jasoyup Herb Tea/ Black Tea Makeup Designer Kit (2 different kinds randomly selected)

5) Receipe by Nature - Slowganic Cleanse - Lemon & Green Tea & Adlay (3x)

6) Catrin - Natural 100 Mineral Sun Kill SPF42 PA++ (Natural Beige)
Thank you! Both boxes look great - it's a pity I didn't buy SB2 but I'll be waiting for my #7 impatiently
biggrin.gif

Quote: Originally Posted by myungsunkim24 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  Black tea makeup kit???
It's just the name of of it lol. There's 3 eyeliners,a liquid liner, lip and cheek pen and a little nail filer with nail decals 

It's just the name of of it lol. There's 3 eyeliners,a liquid liner, lip and cheek pen and a little nail filer with nail decals 
PICTURE PLEASE! ^_^ /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> These are probably the most exciting two boxes ever. 

Quote: Originally Posted by LadyManah /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  Yessss! I'm so happy that the CC Cushion is in there!!
ME TOO! I almost bought it...AND the eyeliners! 

Quote: Originally Posted by Paulina PS /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  Thank you! Both boxes look great - it's a pity I didn't buy SB2 but I'll be waiting for my #7 impatiently
biggrin.gif

You're welcome ! :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> I didn't even know that the boxes would be coming today as I didn't even receive a tracking number! lol I almost missed the delivery man as I was heading out the door and walked right passed him.  

You're welcome ! :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> I didn't even know that the boxes would be coming today as I didn't even receive a tracking number! lol I almost missed the delivery man as I was heading out the door and walked right passed him.  
You're a really lucky lady! How come they even reached you THAT fast? Good for you - the rest of us remains waiting
wink.gif

I ordered box 6 and 6-2 not having time to figure out all the reviews I was wondering the difference ? I'm addicted I have ordered 6 boxes in 4 weeks from lurking this thread

Quote: Originally Posted by Paulina PS /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  You're a really lucky lady! How come they even reached you THAT fast? Good for you - the rest of us remains waiting
wink.gif

I honestly have no idea. I didn't even receive an email that it was being shipped but when I went to check the status of superbox2 there was a tracking number that was being shipped to the US instead of Canada. Emailed them yesterday and they said they would get back to me with a tracking number. Hope you get yours very soon! 

Here is a close up of the kit. I meant to say a kohl black liner not liquid.

Wow...I'm really excited for my Box #7 to arrive now...this looks like a really good box for makeup junkies like me. Thanks so much for the pictures :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> On another note however I didn't get tracking for my Superbox #2 or Memebox #7. Maybe I should email them and ask what's up because the order status still says "Send Standby" :c

Quote: Originally Posted by lalal0ve /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Wow...I'm really excited for my Box #7 to arrive now...this looks like a really good box for makeup junkies like me. Thanks so much for the pictures :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> On another note however I didn't get tracking for my Superbox #2 or Memebox #7. Maybe I should email them and ask what's up because the order status still says "Send Standby" :c
I haven't gotten my tracking for box #7 as well. Mine also says send standby ;(

Quote: Originally Posted by ellesnails /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I only ordered 7, just got tracking. My box looks like it's in Cincinnati.
Mine too! I'm so excited!!! its funny how my box #7 is getting here sooner than my lucky box … lol 

i can't wait for my first box!!!!

No tracking for me on #7--i ordered it with my luckybox, so it will be a big surprise when it arrives.  However I am now very excited for it!

Latest posts

Back