Memebox: Korean Beauty Box Service

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I think you could be guaranteed there will be another cream. It is a hydration box after all!
Lol you're right! :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> I guess what I meant was if that box will contain an even better cream for me.

Just curious why you (and everyone else) loves this cream so much. I got it in my luckybox and tried it one night and didn't think much of it. I am sure I need to try it multiple times of course. But what is so amazing about it?
I'm not sure for the other ladies on here and I'm sure there are better products out there. The reason why I like it is because it's not heavy (perfect for layering), it doesn't break me out and it hydrates my skin. I do a lot of layering in my skincare regime so those are a few criteria that I look for in a cream. Personally, I don't think it's that special but it works for me. Glad I got to try it in my boxes. Another reason why I may purchase this is because $35 for a cream that size is pretty good.

Oh, man. I wanted to buy the Barilla + Cheese bundle, but I see the color is randomly picked. :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> I need the lightest shade, so my luck I'd end up with the darkest. That's sad!

Quote: Originally Posted by Cola /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Lol you're right!
smile.gif

I guess what I meant was if that box will contain an even better cream for me.
That's part of the fun of these boxes.

Quote: Originally Posted by Cola /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I'm not sure for the other ladies on here and I'm sure there are better products out there.

The reason why I like it is because it's not heavy (perfect for layering), it doesn't break me out and it hydrates my skin.

I do a lot of layering in my skincare regime so those are a few criteria that I look for in a cream. Personally, I don't think it's that special but it works for me. Glad I got to try it in my boxes. Another reason why I may purchase this is because $35 for a cream that size is pretty good.
Thanks for this!

And I agree $35 for 2.5 ounces of cream is a pretty great price.

Quote: Originally Posted by boxnewbie /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Just saw this one...A Special Edition Memebox for Him
They are offering 5 points for this. Maybe they'll bring points back for the womens boxes!

Quote: Originally Posted by boxnewbie /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Just saw this one...A Special Edition Memebox for Him
 And I've just ordered it!
biggrin.gif
Me and my hubby have some celebrations and occasions coming so it's going to make a nice gift.

Quote: Originally Posted by Paulina PS /img/forum/go_quote.gif
   And I've just ordered it!
biggrin.gif
Me and my hubby have some celebrations and occasions coming so it's going to make a nice gift.
I also, despite the fact that my boyfriend is sometimes naughty, but ok, let him have
wink.gif

And I've just ordered it! :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> Me and my hubby have some celebrations and occasions coming so it's going to make a nice gift.
My H. use only one kind of soap, toothpaste and cream. If I buy this Memebox he won't use it... So I save money ;) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Quote: Originally Posted by Malaperelka /img/forum/go_quote.gif

My H. use only one kind of soap, toothpaste and cream. If I buy this Memebox he won't use it... So I save money
wink.gif

Well, I've bought some beauty boxes for my husband before and he enjoyed them and even got quite interested in all the stuff. Maybe that's why he's so understanding when it comes to my box addiction LOL

And he pays for some of my beauty stuff so this time I'm going to present him with sth
wink.gif

'Hi, Thanks for sharing your concerns with us. It seems like the USPS system tends to take longer time to recognize the process and sometimes shipping duration varies by the states. We will keep following with your order and if you have any problem to pick up your package, please contact us anytime at [email protected]. Thank you so much for your understanding and please be patient with USPS!' My reply over my stuck in incheon box. It tickles me that I live in uk so tracking with USPS would be rather pointless.

To all of you who are worried about paying taxes and duty in case Memebox starts shipping more boxes in one parcel:

Hi,   Thanks for reaching out to us.   We are only combining packages directing to the U.S., Canada and Japan. We are aware that European countries are very strict with customs and import duties, and your package will be shipped separately :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> Normally we put value below $30 because first of all, most of the packages are below $30 and also because we don't want our customers paying extra.   Thank you so much for letting us know your concern, and if you have any question, please contact us anytime.

I ordered the Superbox #2 and Box #7 and emailed them to see where Superbox #2 was since I didn't get tracking either and they are combining both! I think they just got behind on shipping, so are combining to make sure we're happy...which I am! :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> 

Quote: Originally Posted by Jane George /img/forum/go_quote.gif

'Hi,

Thanks for sharing your concerns with us.

It seems like the USPS system tends to take longer time to recognize the process and sometimes shipping duration varies by the states.

We will keep following with your order and if you have any problem to pick up your package, please contact us anytime at [email protected].

Thank you so much for your understanding and please be patient with USPS!'

My reply over my stuck in incheon box. It tickles me that I live in uk so tracking with USPS would be rather pointless.
Rofl! I was about to email them as mine hasn't moved from Incheon either since last week, but won't bother now.

Rofl! I was about to email them as mine hasn't moved from Incheon either since last week, but won't bother now.
That was my amusement of the day so far... Don't think I am getting it anytime soon.

To all of you who are worried about paying taxes and duty in case Memebox starts shipping more boxes in one parcel:

Hi,   Thanks for reaching out to us.   We are only combining packages directing to the U.S., Canada and Japan. We are aware that European countries are very strict with customs and import duties, and your package will be shipped separately :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> Normally we put value below $30 because first of all, most of the packages are below $30 and also because we don't want our customers paying extra.   Thank you so much for letting us know your concern, and if you have any question, please contact us anytime.
Thank you for sharing.

wonderful
thank you

Quote: Originally Posted by Malaperelka /img/forum/go_quote.gif

My H. use only one kind of soap, toothpaste and cream. If I buy this Memebox he won't use it... So I save money
wink.gif

ikr! A tad too metrosexual for some men...was contemplating to buy it for my brother, but maybe not.

just for an imagination for what it might be like: (taken from their Korean site, also with 8 items like what it promises)

Latest posts

Back