Memebox: Korean Beauty Box Service

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
A thought: Do you guys think that they will come out with Luckybox #3, it will contains items from box #3 - #8 since Lucky 1 was #1 - #6(?) and Lucky 2 is #2 - #7?

Quote: Originally Posted by CharstarWishes /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I'm waiting in Boxes 8, 10-16, Superbox #4 by Etude House, & Superbox The Face Shop.
Three of these ship March 25, im going to be overloaded with product then.

Next thing for me to buy is a bigger makep organizer.
Looks like I'm going to need to buy a skincare organizer as well.

Next month is my birthday (28th) so I'm justifying this is all fun birthday packages.

Same here except mine is on the 10th of April. Telling myself this is a biggggggggggg (and long) birthday present for myself.

I'm waiting on 7,8,9,10 . I decided to stop there since I haven't actually received anything yet, plus since I am paying with paypal I have to tie up money in my checking account for when they decide to bill.

Hello everyone! Lurker here. I was wondering. Did anyone here received a text message from DHL Express stating that their Memebox #7 and Superbox #2 was scheduled for delivery for tomorrow? I never got a tracking number, and I'm kind of worried that they screwed up my address once again (Despite all the address correction emails I keep sending).  I checked, and my address is not fully listed, and it's in a different area of NJ completely.

I

Hello everyone! Lurker here. I was wondering. Did anyone here received a text message from DHL Express stating that their Memebox #7 and Superbox #2 was scheduled for delivery for tomorrow? I never got a tracking number, and I'm kind of worried that they screwed up my address once again (Despite all the address correction emails I keep sending).  I checked, and my address is not fully listed, and it's in a different area of NJ completely.
I got a text too, but my address doesn't show up...though it seems to be in the right route? So this is for Superbox 7, and Superbox 2? I'm so confused lo

I got a text from DHL but it didn't say what it was for.

Just that I was getting a shipment tomorrow.

Glad I know it's my Superbox #2 and my #7 box!

Very exciting!!!!!!!!

Quote: Originally Posted by xiaoyue52 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I

I got a text too, but my address doesn't show up...though it seems to be in the right route? So this is for Superbox 7, and Superbox 2? I'm so confused lo
Quote: Originally Posted by LisaLeah /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Very exciting!!!!!!!!
You can check and fully track it on the DHL-USA site with the shipment number given in the text. It is for the regular Memebox #7, and the Superbox #2.

On the plus side, DHL Express makes it easy to redirect the packages to my correct address.
smile.gif
It might take a few days extra to get to me now, but better than completely losing it somewhere else.

My lucky box is still in Chicago after going back there after 'sorting'at my hub. Le sigh.

Quote: Originally Posted by LisaLeah /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Very exciting!!!!!!!!
Post spoilers for both! I haven't caved and ordered any of the Superboxes yet, but some spoilers might convince me to order the next one, lol! 

I ordered 7, but it's still on "Send Standby" on the Memebox site. Bummer!!

Just received an email from Memebox regarding new bundles. Now you can get certain products, from prior boxes, in a bundle. Only until March 24. Prices are a bit expensive ($70+) but if you use the code provided there's free shipping. I believe it's full sized products for it to be the price listed. There's the cheese cream available for $70 for two of them.

Quote: Originally Posted by Cola /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Just received an email from Memebox regarding new bundles. Now you can get certain products, from prior boxes, in a bundle.

Only until March 24.

Prices are a bit expensive ($70+) but if you use the code provided there's free shipping.

I believe it's full sized products for it to be the price listed. There's the cheese cream available for $70 for two of them.
I got the same email. They are full sized products. The Cheese Cream is 75ml. I think the size in our boxes was 30 ml.

So they are pretty big jars.

I got the same email. They are full sized products. The Cheese Cream is 75ml. I think the size in our boxes was 30 ml. So they are pretty big jars.
Yep! Pretty decent size. Although..the product card from Memebox 3 says the full size is 75ml for $29. And yet this bundle is 2 for $70. I guess the price increased?

I got the same email. They are full sized products. The Cheese Cream is 75ml. I think the size in our boxes was 30 ml. So they are pretty big jars.
Thanks! Now I'm contemplating whether or not I should get the cheese cream. It's a decent price for $35 each (and free shipping with promo code). I haven't been able to find this cream cheaper elsewhere or that shipping was too expensive to make it feasible for me. However, the only downside is that this deal forces you to buy two products. Anyone else getting this bundle?

Thanks! Now I'm contemplating whether or not I should get the cheese cream. It's a decent price for $35 each (and free shipping with promo code). I haven't been able to find this cream cheaper elsewhere or that shipping was too expensive to make it feasible for me. However, the only downside is that this deal forces you to buy two products. Anyone else getting this bundle?
I think I'm going to! I still have 13 points so it'll be $57 for two. Stock up while I can :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

How do i track my box #7 since it doesn't appear under My Orders in my account, as it was purchased before memebox moved to their new platform? Have people receieved the tracking number via email yet? Or can i possibly receive it tomorrow...?

I think I'm going to! I still have 13 points so it'll be $57 for two. Stock up while I can :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />
Oh, that is a good price for two! I wish they would sell it individually on their site. The problem for me is that I had also purchased sb3 hydration box. So I have no idea if there will be another cream.

How do i track my box #7 since it doesn't appear under My Orders in my account, as it was purchased before memebox moved to their new platform? Have people receieved the tracking number via email yet? Or can i possibly receive it tomorrow...?
http://track.memebox.com To access the old platform. ID and password is your old one

Quote: Originally Posted by Cola /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Oh, that is a good price for two!

I wish they would sell it individually on their site. The problem for me is that I had also purchased sb3 hydration box. So I have no idea if there will be another cream.
I think you could be guaranteed there will be another cream.

It is a hydration box after all!

Quote: Originally Posted by allistra44 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I think I'm going to! I still have 13 points so it'll be $57 for two.

Stock up while I can
smile.gif

Just curious why you (and everyone else) loves this cream so much.

I got it in my luckybox and tried it one night and didn't think much of it.

I am sure I need to try it multiple times of course.

But what is so amazing about it?

Latest posts

Back