Memebox: Korean Beauty Box Service

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
If they send hydrabox and memebox 8 in one package, I will pay tax and duty on the high-value package.

Have emailed about my lucky box as very concerned it is 'lost in transit' and quicker they get on it the better.

That was nice of them. to upgrade you to express shipping. hey at least when they both comes, you can have twice the fun :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />
That's awesome! I wonder if they'll combine the etude house an faceshop super boxes or box 8th? By the way they only and update on box 8th but not etude or faceshop :eek: /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Quote: Originally Posted by migasa /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  If they send hydrabox and memebox 8 in one package, I will pay tax and duty on the high-value package.
true. thats a tad dangerous for europe since the value limit for my country is around $30. 

How many boxes are you waiting on??

I have Superbox #2 and then Boxes 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13 coming to me!! This is totally like a subscription, lol. But my favorite one of all!

Quote: Originally Posted by Jane George /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Have emailed about my lucky box as very concerned it is 'lost in transit' and quicker they get on it the better.
If I look here: http://trace.epost.go.kr/

it says my Lucky box is still in Incheon.

But I know, through portuguese site for track and trace, that it has already arrived my country and it will be at my door tomorrow.

Try this one:

http://www.17track.net/index_en.shtml

And see if it helps.

Wait, before everyone gets hyped about the combining shipping - Just to clarify - Box #7 had a free upgrade to express shipping so that's why it made sense for them. I don't think they're just going to start combining random boxes and ship them express for you! :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> Only if it makes sense for them to do so and in this case it did, because box 7 had free express shipping and SB#2 didn't and they were shipping only a few days apart. So if they combined them, I would get free express shipping for both!

Quote: Originally Posted by tulippop /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  Just wondering.  Is anyone else still seeing their luckybox #1 (first round of that box) in Incheon?  Mine was shipped out on the 5th and has been waiting "preparing shipment" since March 6th.  Is this normal?  I've never had mail sit at 1 place for this long before.

Quote: Originally Posted by sharksoul24 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

My box and a couple of the people here on the forum also are still on Incheon as well
frown.gif

Quote: Originally Posted by goldendarter /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  My RRS order has been sitting in Incheon since the 6th as well which really confuses me. Usually when I see that it means they messed up the scanning at some point, but it would have normally been here by now. I think my RRS order and your Meme boxes are in the same place at the airport 
albert.gif

Quote: Originally Posted by Jane George /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Mine is. Might give it to Friday then email memebox.

Quote: Originally Posted by Kdlane /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Yes, my luckbox is still at incheon, since March 6th.
Mine is still stuck there as well :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

How many boxes are you waiting on?? I have Superbox #2 and then Boxes 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13 coming to me!! This is totally like a subscription, lol. But my favorite one of all!
Waiting on 8, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, & 16. Debating if I should get Luckybox #2. EDIT: Add Luckybox #2 to my list too. I think I should stop now....

Quote: Originally Posted by phannie /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Waiting on 8, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, & 16.
Debating if I should get Luckybox #2.
I'm waiting for Memebox #7 - #16 and Superbox by TheFaceShop
icon_redface.gif

Quote: Originally Posted by phannie /img/forum/go_quote.gif

You are loaded till end of the year girl!!!!
Exactly, it's what I've been aiming at
biggrin.gif
Hope they'll start shipping to other countries again later in the year so I'll be able to buy some more stuff
wink.gif
For now I'll be a happy Memebox addicted till October!

Quote: Originally Posted by Paulina PS /img/forum/go_quote.gif
icon_redface.gif

I'm waiting for Memebox #8- #16, Superbox #3, Superbox TheFaceShop, Luckybox #1 and Luckybox #2
icon_redface.gif
icon_redface.gif
icon_redface.gif

Quote: Originally Posted by migasa /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  I'm waiting for Memebox #8- #16, Superbox #3, Superbox TheFaceShop, Luckybox #1 and Luckybox #2
icon_redface.gif
icon_redface.gif
icon_redface.gif

Oh, you've beat me to it!
claps.gif

Quote: Originally Posted by Paulina PS /img/forum/go_quote.gif
icon_redface.gif

Waiting for Superbox 2, Superbox 3, Superbox TheFaceShop, Luckybox 1 and Memebox 7-16 :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Latest posts

Back