Memebox: Korean Beauty Box Service

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Quote: Originally Posted by Lorna ljblog /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  I'm waiting for super box,2,4,5,and normal boxes,7,8,9,10,11,12,13,14,15,16, that keeps me going once shipping stops on the 31st.

Quote: Originally Posted by Malaperelka /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  Waiting for Superbox 2, Superbox 3, Superbox TheFaceShop, Luckybox 1 and Memebox 7-16 :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />
 OMG, we're serious addicts ladies!
beer.gif

Quote: Originally Posted by Paulina PS /img/forum/go_quote.gif

OMG, we're serious addicts ladies!
beer.gif

Yes, we are :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />. And I'm still thinking about Luckybox 2. Buy or not buy 
11dh.gif

Quote: Originally Posted by Malaperelka /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  kusi diabeÅ‚ek 
saevil.gif

And so you buy....

Quote: Originally Posted by Spiritwind10 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I already bought, I know I'm an addict! I need help! Where's the nearest meeting?????
Unfortunately, we can't help you
rofl2.gif

How many boxes are you waiting on?? I have Superbox #2 and then Boxes 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13 coming to me!! This is totally like a subscription, lol. But my favorite one of all!
I'm waiting in Boxes 8, 10-16, Superbox #4 by Etude House, & Superbox The Face Shop. Three of these ship March 25, im going to be overloaded with product then. Next thing for me to buy is a bigger makep organizer. Looks like I'm going to need to buy a skincare organizer as well. Next month is my birthday (28th) so I'm justifying this is all fun birthday packages.

There should be a therapy session just for memebox addict. If we were to calculate all the money we've spent on memebox/luckybox/superbox, we could have gone to a pretty nice/decent mini vacation or gotten a whole bunch of new outfits. 
applaus.gif

the pain of wanting our face to look and feel nice  
smileno.gif

You guys are having a party over here! I only bought 3 boxes so far, so I think I'm still ok lol! Edited: deleted that tongue whatever that was.

Latest posts

Back