Memebox: Korean Beauty Box Service

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just got this e-mail from Memebox:

Quote: Hi,

We are terribly sorry that your Memebox #6 hasn't been dispatched!! I just found out that Memebox #6 to you hasn't been dispatched while arranging Memebox #7!!!   We are sending you Memebox #7, #6 together and there will be an additional product for giveaway. This time we are including giveaway product from one of the Memebox #7 featured item.   We will get back to you as soon as we get tracking number for you.   Once again, sorry for the delay :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />
  I hadn't even e-mailed them, so for them to go out of their way to not only e-mail me, but to get both boxes out AND send me a product to do ANOTHER giveaway with is really restoring all my faith in them. I'm getting the warm and fuzzies for them all over again! LOL

I am super-crazy excited for Memebox #7 as it's been awhile since I've had one! *Crossing my fingers for some Etude House in there!

So glad to hear that they have made it right without you even having to ask! They are probably trying to catch up with all the expanding they have done lately! And I don't mind a chance for a giveaway either...hehehe!

Quote: Originally Posted by Dragngrl03 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

So glad to hear that they have made it right without you even having to ask! They are probably trying to catch up with all the expanding they have done lately!

And I don't mind a chance for a giveaway either...hehehe!
Yep that's what they actually said in a second response to me:

Thank you so much for your understanding :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

As you probably know we are working hard to launching new products to meet the demands in accordance to feedback from our customers :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> and also streamline our shipping and delivery. We are not perfect yet, but we will continue to improve both on products and service. If you have any feedback, please let us know anytime!   I feel bad for getting so grumpy about them before, but now I really think they're getting their stuff together. E-mails have been more prompt and easier to understand, they've been going forward with more boxes and hey, if they're confident enough in their company to release pre-orders that far in advance, they must be doing really well! I have yet to be disappointed in a box from them so I really can't wait to see what's coming!   I also have my Goddess SN-T Plant Stem Cell cream coming soon! Last time I checked it was at JFK Airport. I've only got about 1/4th of my current jar left so I hope it gets here soon! LOL

Quote: Originally Posted by amidea /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  have other people tried it?  debating whether this means i should get luckybox 2 or not...
I got it in Box 2 and it's nice and clean feeling, but I didn't personally see much difference...? There have been a lot of changing variables in my skin lately, so I can't necessarily pinpoint anything to this. I do wonder what others think, too.

I haven't gotten through the whole thing yet. It's a very reasonable size!

Just got this e-mail from Memebox:   I hadn't even e-mailed them, so for them to go out of their way to not only e-mail me, but to get both boxes out AND send me a product to do ANOTHER giveaway with is really restoring all my faith in them. I'm getting the warm and fuzzies for them all over again! LOL I am super-crazy excited for Memebox #7 as it's been awhile since I've had one! *Crossing my fingers for some Etude House in there!
I'm glad they did right by you! Hopefully they work on improving email communications further so we can all avoid unnecessary heartache. I've been impressed with the steps they've made since the "debacle" and can't wait until I can afford to order again.

Quote: Originally Posted by ellesnails /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I'm glad they did right by you! Hopefully they work on improving email communications further so we can all avoid unnecessary heartache. I've been impressed with the steps they've made since the "debacle" and can't wait until I can afford to order again.
I totally agree with you, and I think they are genuinely working hard to catch up with their success. I definitely didn't think they expected the kind of response they've received so far! I think it's all uphill from here for them as long as they keep working hard at customer service!

I just looked in my order history for Superbox #2 and it had a tracking number. Be sure to check your accounts if you ordered Superbox 2!

Quote: Originally Posted by amidea /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  have other people tried it?  debating whether this means i should get luckybox 2 or not...
I didn't see much of a difference either. Not sure what the % of tea tree oil in it was, but I didn't notice any drying effects I usually associate with it. It felt nice, but overall I don't think it did anything for me.

Quote: Originally Posted by goldendarter /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  I didn't see much of a difference either. Not sure what the % of tea tree oil in it was, but I didn't notice any drying effects I usually associate with it. It felt nice, but overall I don't think it did anything for me.
I just remembered that I did experience a breakout and tried to use it to spot treat, but it didn't do anything to help. I ended up using an Ipsy product to spot treat.

Finally pulled the trigger on the Luckybox #2! Just $16.99 shipped after my 13 points. Excellent deal, I think.

I'll probably just continue to purchase Luckyboxes, or the very seldom Memebox. They are just so loaded with products that it will take me forever to get through them! I can't even imagine how overwhelmed I would be with a Superbox, haha. 

Just wondering.  Is anyone else still seeing their luckybox #1 (first round of that box) in Incheon?  Mine was shipped out on the 5th and has been waiting "preparing shipment" since March 6th.  Is this normal?  I've never had mail sit at 1 place for this long before.

Just wondering.  Is anyone else still seeing their luckybox #1 (first round of that box) in Incheon?  Mine was shipped out on the 5th and has been waiting "preparing shipment" since March 6th.  Is this normal?  I've never had mail sit at 1 place for this long before.
My box and a couple of the people here on the forum also are still on Incheon as well :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Quote: Originally Posted by sharksoul24 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

My box and a couple of the people here on the forum also are still on Incheon as well
frown.gif

My RRS order has been sitting in Incheon since the 6th as well which really confuses me. Usually when I see that it means they messed up the scanning at some point, but it would have normally been here by now. I think my RRS order and your Meme boxes are in the same place at the airport 
albert.gif

Mine is. Might give it to Friday then email memebox.

Just wanted to share this email I received from Memebox because I thought they really redeemed themselves. I emailed inquiring about the status of my SB #2 since it was supposed to have shipped out on the 14th and I still haven't received a tracking number. Their response back is below:

Quote:  Hi,   Thanks for reaching out to us.

We are sending you Superbox #2 with Memebox #7, since by combining 2 boxes in one package, we could upgrade your package from standard to express shipping.
It will be shipped through DLH and it takes about 4~6 days from shipping date :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

By combining Superbox #2 to Memebox #7, you will be receiving Superbox #2 much faster.

If you have any question, please contact us anytime!

Quote: Originally Posted by jennwzhu89 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  Just wanted to share this email I received from Memebox because I thought they really redeemed themselves. I emailed inquiring about the status of my SB #2 since it was supposed to have shipped out on the 14th and I still haven't received a tracking number. Their response back is below:

That was nice of them. to upgrade you to express shipping. hey at least when they both comes, you can have twice the fun :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Latest posts

Back