Memebox: Korean Beauty Box Service

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Quote: Originally Posted by Paulina PS /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  Can you still login to this site http://track.memebox.com/ to check your previous orders? When I try, it says 'The password doesn't match', although I'm certain this is the right password. So I can't see my orders for boxes #7 and #8 - I'm sure they're going to be just fine but I just wanted to be able to take a peek.
I just tried and was able to check the status on box #7. Thanks for sharing that, I didn't know that the old site was still around. 

so we have received a new tracking email are all yours correct cause my box now say its going to america.
blink.gif

Quote: Originally Posted by Lorna ljblog /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  if any of you are in australia or america can we have our boxes please,lol

i currently am not impressed.and what are the chances for box 7 -16 and super boxes being sent if every order we have to chase up.

@Paulina PS  did you order SB2 the make up box ,
lol memebox doesn't fail to surprise at every turn. i'm sure they messed up the system or something. probably just a glitch in information.

:) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> Good idea, but I'm afraid there aren't very many cruelty free brands in either category to make it easy on them. Too many brands selling in China! I e-mailed Wishtrend asking about it and they told me that all the brands they use don't test. But when I researched some of them myself, many sold in China or possibly tested ingredients. WT said they don't research it. :/

so we have received a new tracking email are all yours correct cause my box now say its going to america.
blink.gif

Mine is correct now - I hope you get yours sorted rightaway!

blink.gif

Mine either! This must be a mistake.

The new tracking number has just arrived! It looks OK now.

memebox have been great they have lost my box,but are sorting it for me and are shipping one hopefully today, awaiting an email with info, so it looks like you will all get your boxes first. wants to see a photo please.

Quote: Originally Posted by annifer /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I haven't even gotten a tracking number for superbox 2 yet.
Don't worry- I haven't either!

My super box 1 shows it is in Cali!! Yay! My lucky box says it is moving but doesn't say where it is yet lol I hope I get them this week...still no tracking for Superbox# 2 :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> but ladies with their boxes stuck at the Incheon airport check again! Maybe our boxes are together :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Which site do you guys look at? Coz when I look at EMS tracking, my Luckybox is still at Incheon, but when I check USPS it's in NY! Woohoo! I'll prolly get my box in a few days (fingers crossed).

I think USPS is more reliable than the other tracking system! I checked on the USPS and I believe the USPS site lol

Watching parcels from a few companies atm and tracking sucks... My lucky box has gone buddy nightnights in incheon

Quote: Originally Posted by xiaoyue52 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

My super box 1 shows it is in Cali!! Yay! My lucky box says it is moving but doesn't say where it is yet lol I hope I get them this week...still no tracking for Superbox# 2
frown.gif
but ladies with their boxes stuck at the Incheon airport check again! Maybe our boxes are together
biggrin.gif

Mine hasn't moved from Incheon airport still  
icon_cry.gif

Quote: Originally Posted by boxnewbie /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Which site do you guys look at? Coz when I look at EMS tracking, my Luckybox is still at Incheon, but when I check USPS it's in NY! Woohoo! I'll prolly get my box in a few days (fingers crossed).

Quote: Originally Posted by xiaoyue52 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I think USPS is more reliable than the other tracking system! I checked on the USPS and I believe the USPS site lol

Quote: Originally Posted by Jane George /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Watching parcels from a few companies atm and tracking sucks... My lucky box has gone buddy nightnights in incheon
Mine still says "Origin Post is Preparing Shipment" *cries* lol I really hope I get mine soon 

Latest posts

Back