Memebox: Korean Beauty Box Service

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Quote: Originally Posted by kotoko /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  I need some sort of Memebox budget, because it is basically the one beauty buy that I go for impulsively. :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

I do very much like the Luckybox-only buying plan, except that I've already ordered Box 10. XD
Tell me about that LOL I've already ordered all the boxes from #3 till #16...

I bought Lucky Box 2 and Bundle #11 ~ #16....

help.gif

Quote: Originally Posted by pinkgirlie /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  Hi, while waiting on my Memebox, I got some free samples and bought a lip tint from Beauteque. I know that membebox would like me to purchase from their online shop, but I bought from Beauteque for now cause of FREE SHIPPING  and their 6 samples until midnight tonight.

http://www.beauteque.com/

Just thought Id share and remind. We can help them out some, they are very new. They have really cute Korean lip sticks and glosses, love how they make their containers so cute!
i really want to buy a whole bunch of stuff... but i have so much stuff piling up already that i have yet to use! what to do...

I loved my lucky box#1 I just got it yesterday! that cheese cream is heaven! I checked on the site to buy more which I could not find....help!!

oh side note since I could not find the cream and I had 18 points I bought lucky box #2!!!! wheeeeeeee

Quote: Originally Posted by BeautyJunction /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  I had that exact error once but that was on the previous version of the website. It is a short, 3-4 lines in red, isn't it? Turned out the Paypal address and Memebox account address had one line - state - which didn't match because it was in the wrong order! But Memebox CS fixed it for me so I can now give a completely different address if I want. It happens even now with a lot of other Korean cosmetics websites. The lady who runs one of them told me many Korean websites put an exact match between Paypal and website addresses, including city, state and zip, as a rule to benefit from Paypal seller protection. Worst case, I place my order by emailing them my wishlist and paying directly to the Paypal email via the Paypal site. Hope that helps!
Thank you!! I hadn't heard of anyone else having this problem, so I thought I must have been the only one! 

I was finally able to order this morning using a different computer. I pre-ordered box 9, but that was before the new site, so it's obviously not in my order history. I'm just going to cross my fingers and hope it shows up soon. 

Couldn't stop myself and i purchased the luckybox #2 as well~! Hoping it is very good! Starting to lose track as to what i've purchased haha! -.-

If I knew Luckybox 2 had the eye cream (featured in a prior memebox), that would be enough to lock in my order. Perhaps memebox will offer a spoiler of some kind in the future. I am not sure how the masses feel about spoilers....

In other news, it looks like beauteque 's sample extravaganza has ended as I no longer see the option on the site. Thankfully, I ordered in time. Kudos to the person who posted about it. It looks like they offer free shipping, regardless of how much money you spend! Super nice.

My luckybox got here on Thusday but I took photos last night, it's the same contents as the other boxes.
I used the face mask last night, it said to leave on for 10 min. I loved it, it felt so refreshing I left it on for at least 45 min. I wish I had this when I was a kid and constantly sunburned! It was amazing. I have never tried any sheet face mask. I will order more when I can. 💠I still need to try more of the other items in the box. I really am enjoying this box!

Can you still login to this site http://track.memebox.com/ to check your previous orders? When I try, it says 'The password doesn't match', although I'm certain this is the right password. So I can't see my orders for boxes #7 and #8 - I'm sure they're going to be just fine but I just wanted to be able to take a peek.

I just tried, I was able to sign in. I had a different sign in name, but the new site uses just an email. I use my old sign in info to gain access. I had no issues signing in and my past orders where shown, I had two.( Luckybox and #8).

Quote: Originally Posted by CharstarWishes /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I just tried, I was able to sign in. I had a different sign in name, but the new site uses just an email. I use my old sign in info to gain access. I had no issues signing in and my past orders where shown, I had two.( Luckybox and #8).
All right, then I'll have to think of sth or try some more. Thank you for the information!

Edit. It was my mistake after all, but it wasn't the password that was wrong but the login name. No capital letter at the beginning. Everything looks fine, can't wait for Box #7 to ship! #excited
w00t.gif

Who else ordered the box bundle 11-13? Boyfriend said he'll get it for my birthday! Is it a definite savings over buying the boxes individually?

Latest posts

Back