Memebox: Korean Beauty Box Service

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Quote: Originally Posted by phannie /img/forum/go_quote.gif

How long did it took you to get it?
mine is still pending on shipment
2 days.

memebox #11, coming right up!

I'm gonna stick with luckyboxes for now, I think.  Its like a 'best of' box and I'm totally down with that.

Quote: Originally Posted by Donna529 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I got my pouch of samples from Beautique. Did not get the social media extra bag yet.Return address is Hazlet NJ.2-3 hours from me.
Wow, that was super fast Donna! Does that mean I might get mines tomorrow? OMG!

In other news, my Lucky Box showed up today. My box is exactly the same as everyone else, so I will spare you all pictures.

Memebox #11 is up for preorder!

http://us.memebox.com/memebox-global-11

"We’re back again! Thanks to your overwhelming support, we have been packing and releasing boxes as quickly as we can. It seems like we’ve outdone ourselves once again with Box #11. Join in the excitement, pre-order your box now!"

Heck yes they are releasing these as quickly as they can. Back when it was still around Box #7-8 I was so sad because they were releasing them really quickly and I wanted them all but couldn't really afford to get every single one that came out. Now that we're onto Box #11 thankfully my interest in them isn't as great as before since I skipped Boxes #8-11. I most likely will only order specifically themed Superboxes from now on tbh :3 Waiting for my Etude House and TheFaceShop ones when they ship out yass

Quote: Originally Posted by lalal0ve /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  Memebox #11 is up for preorder!

http://us.memebox.com/memebox-global-11

"We’re back again! Thanks to your overwhelming support, we have been packing and releasing boxes as quickly as we can. It seems like we’ve outdone ourselves once again with Box #11. Join in the excitement, pre-order your box now!"

Heck yes they are releasing these as quickly as they can. Back when it was still around Box #7-8 I was so sad because they were releasing them really quickly and I wanted them all but couldn't really afford to get every single one that came out. Now that we're onto Box #11 thankfully my interest in them isn't as great as before since I skipped Boxes #8-11. I most likely will only order specifically themed Superboxes from now on tbh :3 Waiting for my Etude House and TheFaceShop ones when they ship out yass
And you can get Luckyboxes, too!  I'm sure they'll keep doing those.  Then you only pay for one box but get the best stuff from all of them!  Thats how I'm gonna do it.  Less stress :p /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Quote: Originally Posted by Saffyra /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  And you can get Luckyboxes, too!  I'm sure they'll keep doing those.  Then you only pay for one box but get the best stuff from all of them!  Thats how I'm gonna do it.  Less stress :p /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Ooh yes, for sure! Looking at the items everyone got for the first Luckybox, I'd be happy if I just got that one box as opposed to getting all the boxes from 1-6 actually. Plus I think they are including the cheese cream that everyone raves about in every Luckybox (correct me if I'm wrong haha) so that's also something to look forward too c:

Quote: Originally Posted by lalal0ve /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Ooh yes, for sure! Looking at the items everyone got for the first Luckybox, I'd be happy if I just got that one box as opposed to getting all the boxes from 1-6 actually. Plus I think they are including the cheese cream that everyone raves about in every Luckybox (correct me if I'm wrong haha) so that's also something to look forward too c:
I emailed them about that Bounce Cheese Cream being in every Luckybox.  Mainly because they made it sound like every luckybox everever would have it.  But its just Luckybox #1.  :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />  But that makes room in the next Luckybox for something new.  And I do think there will be something new in the Luckybox #2.

Hi, while waiting on my Memebox, I got some free samples and bought a lip tint from Beauteque. I know that membebox would like me to purchase from their online shop, but I bought from Beauteque for now cause of FREE SHIPPING  and their 6 samples until midnight tonight.

http://www.beauteque.com/

Just thought Id share and remind. We can help them out some, they are very new. They have really cute Korean lip sticks and glosses, love how they make their containers so cute!

That's a great article on memebox, glad to hear they are in it for the long haul. I came across a blog last night that mentioned Target is remodeling the beauty area in over 700 stores. They will be introducing the Korean brand Laneige skincare line as well. The brand is already available on the website to buy. The prices range in the $20's & $30's price ranges. I'll probable try the Laneige brand, but I think/know I can get more for my money with Memebox.

Hi, while waiting on my Memebox, I got some free samples and bought a lip tint from Beauteque. I know that membebox would like me to purchase from their online shop, but I bought from Beauteque for now cause of FREE SHIPPING  and their 6 samples until midnight tonight. http://www.beauteque.com/ Just thought Id share and remind. We can help them out some, they are very new. They have really cute Korean lip sticks and glosses, love how they make their containers so cute!
Thanks for the reminder. I just ordered some masks. Free shipping means I can try a few different ones without breaking the bank

Quote: Originally Posted by Saffyra /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  I emailed them about that Bounce Cheese Cream being in every Luckybox.  Mainly because they made it sound like every luckybox everever would have it.  But its just Luckybox #1.  :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />  But that makes room in the next Luckybox for something new.  And I do think there will be something new in the Luckybox #2.

Ohh I see, thanks for the clarfication, I misread it then haha. :3

Earlier this week I tried to order for the first time since the Memebox site was revamped, and instead of being directed to PayPal, my cart loaded again and I got a PayPal error message. Spoke to CS and was told that they had fixed the problem. Tried to order again tonight, and got the same error message again. The error message says something along the lines an address error, and that the City, State, and Zip are invalid/don't match. I don't see how that could be the case, because it's the same exact information I gave when I ordered before. 

Is it just me, or has anyone else had troubles ordering lately? 

Quote: Originally Posted by rebeccabostwick /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  Earlier this week I tried to order for the first time since the Memebox site was revamped, and instead of being directed to PayPal, my cart loaded again and I got a PayPal error message. Spoke to CS and was told that they had fixed the problem. Tried to order again tonight, and got the same error message again. The error message says something along the lines an address error, and that the City, State, and Zip are invalid/don't match. I don't see how that could be the case, because it's the same exact information I gave when I ordered before. 

Is it just me, or has anyone else had troubles ordering lately? 
I had that exact error once but that was on the previous version of the website. It is a short, 3-4 lines in red, isn't it? Turned out the Paypal address and Memebox account address had one line - state - which didn't match because it was in the wrong order! But Memebox CS fixed it for me so I can now give a completely different address if I want. It happens even now with a lot of other Korean cosmetics websites. The lady who runs one of them told me many Korean websites put an exact match between Paypal and website addresses, including city, state and zip, as a rule to benefit from Paypal seller protection. Worst case, I place my order by emailing them my wishlist and paying directly to the Paypal email via the Paypal site. Hope that helps!

did i see more air cushion and Banilla Co. on their site? i'm sold again! 
wub.gif

I bought Lucky Box 2.Come payday I will be getting the bundle if it's still available and that's it for awhile. I am swimming in products lol. Famous.Last.Words.

How do you plan to use the pore control essence? As a primer, serum, moisturizer? Just trying to decide how to work it into my skincare routine.
How do you plan to use the pore control essence? As a primer, serum, moisturizer? Just trying to decide how to work it into my skincare routine.
I used it as a serum. I also really liked the gel mist for setting my makeup and its very hydrating. I'm partial to the caudalie elixir sprays but this was pretty good in comparison

I need some sort of Memebox budget, because it is basically the one beauty buy that I go for impulsively. :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

I do very much like the Luckybox-only buying plan, except that I've already ordered Box 10. XD

Latest posts

Back