Memebox: Korean Beauty Box Service

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Quote: Originally Posted by TracyT /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  Tracking for which box?

If it's for Box #7, they haven't sent any out until the 18th and then tracking won't be sent out until the 20th. 
it was for  luckybox #1.

Quote: Originally Posted by glamigirl /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  Tracking for which box?

If it's for Box #7, they haven't sent any out until the 18th and then tracking won't be sent out until the 20th. 
it was for  luckybox #1.

Oh. Then I'd pester them. Have you also tried the Web form and leave a phone number?

Oh. Then I'd pester them. Have you also tried the Web form and leave a phone number?
My LB was the same till this morning.

yes, you 

if you are referring to the one on their website, then yes...just yesterday.  whats irritating is that when they asked me to update my info through their link on the email they sent, it referred me back to my account on their new website, which had all the info that they needed.   two of my orders (which was purchased from their original website) is still showing on their original website, and i can't update my account with the phone number because i can't access that "old" account any longer.  very frustrating and wondering if anyone else experiencing same problems?

yes, you  if you are referring to the one on their website, then yes...just yesterday.  whats irritating is that when they asked me to update my info through their link on the email they sent, it referred me back to my account on their new website, which had all the info that they needed.   two of my orders (which was purchased from their original website) is still showing on their original website, and i can't update my account with the phone number because i can't access that "old" account any longer.  very frustrating and wondering if anyone else experiencing same problems?
What I did was email them directly and give your information in the email and tell them to add all your info on all your orders. Name, address, tel #. I never updated my account on the website. They got back to me and told me everything was updated. Hope this helps.

Quote: Originally Posted by boxnewbie /img/forum/go_quote.gif

What I did was email them directly and give your information in the email and tell them to add all your info on all your orders. Name, address, tel #. I never updated my account on the website. They got back to me and told me everything was updated. Hope this helps.
yup- did that several times...don't know what's going on over there.  thanks for all your help, tho:)

Quote: Originally Posted by phannie /img/forum/go_quote.gif

They not doing points for product reviews anymore as people have been abusing it.
I'm not sure if they dropped the point system all together though. I hope they don't as it was an incentive for people to purchase more.

That really hurts when greedy people ruin it for the rest of us !!

I'm happy for two reasons!

1. My first ever shipment is finally getting to me today. I am getting the lucky box #1. So super excited to open it!

2. Saw that they released Luckybox #2 and with my 23 points available I only had to pay the shipping which is so awesome! 

Since I missed out on boxes 1-6 I am so happy for these lucky boxes! Still waiting on boxes 7, 8, 9, 10, and now LB2 to arrive though! Until then i'm done with laying out money and i'm just going to sit back and enjoy the boxes rolling in!

Asked for a refund in my second lucky box one since they look to be all the same. Just hope they don't mind" I want the rest of my orders but not that one.

Hello everyone,

Several weeks ago I ordered the Luckybox #1 for my birthday and received it last night. I now understand why there are so many glowing reviews of the boxes. I received the same products that someone posted a pic of. Really nice products and large sizes. I will definitely order another box at some point after I try out all of these products (which will take a few months!). I think I'll give the cheese cream a try first and the cute lippie. The box was well packaged - everything arrived in perfect condition. I am impressed. Plus, the discounts made it a very good value. I just re-stocked my daughter with cleansers and moisturizers from my stash so this came at a very good time for me. 

Has anyone in NY received Lucky Box already? I was hoping I would get it this week, preferably by Saturday, seeing as I am going on a week-long trip next week. I suppose I am looking for some assurance that I might very well receive my package by Saturday. It arrived at JFK since Saturday, and I swore I was going to get it by Monday! (LOL) Wishful thinking. Now, it's Thursday. :-(

Just in case anyone was wondering, Luckybox #2 will NOT have the Bounce Cheese Cream.  I asked because the site says its included in every luckybox but apparently they meant every Luckybox #1  :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> 

Since I know now that I'm getting Luckybox #1 and that it will be the same version as those who have already received it, I'm pretty excited to know that I'm getting it!

It took 4 days for my package to update to a new location after it showed scanned in NY. I got my package Today, I am really excited! (My Birchbox subscription too) So it took 10 days to get to me. I'm really happy with that. The website lists 17-24 business day wait. I'm sure it's that long to try and cover the customs issues. I really liked the packaging, my husband was even popping the bubble wrap it comes in. I was also really excited that both boxes fit in my mail box. We bought a new one last year it's pretty big. Anyway, I was so busy today, I haven't had time to try things out yet.

Have all of you already got the tax refund? I asked them on Monday and till now I have got neither response nor money.

It's not a big amount and maybe not that urgent but I would like to forget about it at last.

Have all of you already got the tax refund? I asked them on Monday and till now I have got neither response nor money. It's not a big amount and maybe not that urgent but I would like to forget about it at last.
I haven't yet...

Quote: Originally Posted by Renata P /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  Have all of you already got the tax refund? I asked them on Monday and till now I have got neither response nor money.

It's not a big amount and maybe not that urgent but I would like to forget about it at last.
I didn't ask for a return, all my tax was $0.7, didn't seem worth it. But I definately think all people who asked for it should get it back. In fact I think you shouldn't really have to ask them - they should look into all default orders themselves without anyone asking. I know it's a lot of work but it was their mistake after all.

So maybe it will take longer. They cannot keep this tax for themselves. Some customers have already got the refund so I suppose we should get it in few days. Next week I will ask them once again. Thank you for your answers.

Latest posts

Back