Memebox: Korean Beauty Box Service

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Quote: Originally Posted by Saffyra /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  Awesome!  Did you see that if you are an International Customer you can choose 10 packets?  I just got 7 packets and 1 bottle :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Edited to add: Whoops! I'm behind on posts and didn't see it had already been mentioned!  Also, I just realized they are based in New Jersey so Im not International! We will see what I end up with :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

That looks fantastic! But does anyone know how much internationals pay for shipping? And what exactly do you have to do to get a second bag, just follow them on fb?

Where do see tracking updating cities: link provided by memebox or usps.com? I feel like I'm missing something.

I'm in Iowa and I received my lucky box today.  The shipping never updated between arriving in Chicago and the time it was delivered.

Guess what!  Lucky box #2 has been posted.
Wow. Thanks! Maybe they'll include the eye cream from box 3! Curious on which items will be included. Hoping they'll post a spoiler. However, I'm most likely going to sit out on this box. Certain items that I wanted a repeat was already featured in lucky box 1. Although my lucky box tracking still shows that it's in Korea. I'll save up to get future lucky boxes when the products from box 8-xx are featured.

Where do see tracking updating cities: link provided by memebox or usps.com? I feel like I'm missing something.
USPS I took the tracking code and put it in USPS tracking page, then I put in my email for updates, it emails me when it updates. Mine updated last night in NH and just a little while ago it updated in AL , yay! Just 1 big city away. If I'm lucky it will travel tonight to my city. I should be getting mine in the next couple of days.

That looks fantastic! But does anyone know how much internationals pay for shipping? And what exactly do you have to do to get a second bag, just follow them on fb?
Somehow I don't trust them...

Quote: Originally Posted by Malaperelka /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Somehow I don't trust them...
I asked them about the cost of shipping and if they could send two bags in one parcel so we'll see... But I agree it almost looks to good to be true. However, you can often get lots of free stuff in the US, it's much different than it's here...

Quote: Originally Posted by Paulina PS /img/forum/go_quote.gif

International shipping: 6.55$. You should "like" their page, make a screenshot and send this information to their email: [email protected]. If they send all samples together the price for shipping looks better. I asked them how many samples for joining their social media platform can we choose and if to place just one order for all.

Quote: Originally Posted by Spiritwind10 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

What a cute and creative idea and then let's send it to Memebox and say fill this box please and send it to all of your customers!!! LOL. That would be fun! Should we make it a mixture of makeup and skincare or just makeup or just skin care??

First item: silky balls 5 bags worth at least! : )
lol! yeah they will be flooded. it can be both, unless you want to put together a superbox idea of some kind. :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Quote: Originally Posted by Renata P /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  International shipping: 6.55$. You should "like" their page, make a screenshot and send this information to their email: [email protected]. If they send all samples together the price for shipping looks better. I asked them how many samples for joining their social media platform can we choose and if to place just one order for all.
I sent an email as well - best have all the details before I cough up the money.

I just ordered Luckybox #2--my first order was the restock of Luckybox #1, I am hoping that these two boxes give me a good idea of this "subscription" and their products.  I would love to try some of the cocoons--those seem completely odd and cool--maybe they will make an appearance in one of the boxes.  Now--no more ordering anything this month!!!!  
icon_redface.gif

Quote: Originally Posted by PaulaG /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  Guess what!  Lucky box #2 has been posted.
Seeing as I've ordered pretty much every box after #5, I probably don't need Luckybox #2! It's such a great deal though to get a best of box. In some ways, it would be smart to not get all the Memeboxes and just get the Luckyboxes, especially when you start to get overloaded with products! I, of course, am too addicted to these new products to do that, but maybe when I have my fill of essences, bb creams, and moisturizing sprays, I can go this route (after October, since I bought through then haha). 

Does anyone know if Memebox is still giving meme points for doing product reviews on their website? Or have they just kind of dropped the points system altogether?

Quote: Originally Posted by SerpentineBabou /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Does anyone know if Memebox is still giving meme points for doing product reviews on their website? Or have they just kind of dropped the points system altogether?

I just created a login on their site and got 2 points for it, used it for $2 off on my first order of Lucky Box #1. Looking forward to getting my first Memebox!

They not doing points for product reviews anymore as people have been abusing it. I'm not sure if they dropped the point system all together though. I hope they don't as it was an incentive for people to purchase more.

Quote: Originally Posted by Kdlane /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  I am on the Pacific Coast and I still don't have updated tracking information for this first shipment for the Lucky box.  Have emailed them twice now about not having an updated tracking log since the 6th of March.  When people who live further a field then I, like in Chicago and New York are close to getting their box or have in some cases received there boxes, there's a problem. I really don't want to have to lose my mind right now and cancel the other future boxes that I have ordered.  All other boxes came to me of course express mail, and within two days no problem. UGHHH

I am on the Pacific Coast and I still don't have updated tracking information for this first shipment for the Lucky box.  Have emailed them twice now about not having an updated tracking log since the 6th of March.  When people who live further a field then I, like in Chicago and New York are close to getting their box or have in some cases received there boxes, there's a problem. I really don't want to have to lose my mind right now and cancel the other future boxes that I have ordered.  All other boxes came to me of course express mail, and within two days no problem. UGHHH

Quote: Originally Posted by TracyT /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  I'm waiting on my Lucky Box too. I'm in California. I have regular shipping, hence an earlier question for someone who received their box if they had Express or not. At last check, tracking wasn't showing any movement. I'm with ya, girlfriend. Box, box, please come soon. I also ordered #7 and that's supposed to have Express shipping. I had guessed both would arrive practically together due to the different shipping methods. Sigh. Box, box, please come soon. 
help.gif

hey ladies. I'm in the same boat as you girls. I live in California as well and my tracking says my box is still in Incheon since March 6th too. I really hope they come soon!! please keep me updated with your boxes as well! 

California as well! My tracking hasn't been updated since the 6th. I think the tracking from Regular mail is not as reliable as the tracking from EMS. They don't update as regularly, but they did say it would take between 15 -22 days so I'm not that worried yet.

was wondering how long they take to respond to emails?  i got a message last sunday saying that they needed my phone number before mailing, but haven't heard back from them since and i still don't have a tracking number.  have sent them at least 4 emails... should i be worried?

One gal on the East Coast got it within a week without Express Mail, which maybe now is a happy turn of luck.

I've ordered from Korea before. If the Korea Post is saying Incheon, it means it left the country. Since there are no updates at USPS, it hasn't arrived yet.  

Oh well, I was hoping for a some extra luck with the LuckyBox. It's back to waiting for Box #7 which is Express Mail. 

To keep things lively, we'll see who wins the race: my #7 (Express Mail on 3/18) or Luckybox (Regular slow mail on 3/4)

Quote:

Originally Posted by sharksoul24 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

California as well! My tracking hasn't been updated since the 6th. I think the tracking from Regular mail is not as reliable as the tracking from EMS. They don't update as regularly, but they did say it would take between 15 -22 days so I'm not that worried yet.

Quote: Originally Posted by princesskelly /img/forum/go_quote.gif  

Quote: Originally Posted by TracyT /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  I'm waiting on my Lucky Box too. I'm in California. I have regular shipping, hence an earlier question for someone who received their box if they had Express or not. At last check, tracking wasn't showing any movement. I'm with ya, girlfriend. Box, box, please come soon. I also ordered #7 and that's supposed to have Express shipping. I had guessed both would arrive practically together due to the different shipping methods. Sigh. Box, box, please come soon. 
help.gif

hey ladies. I'm in the same boat as you girls. I live in California as well and my tracking says my box is still in Incheon since March 6th too. I really hope they come soon!! please keep me updated with your boxes as well! 

Quote: Originally Posted by glamigirl /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  was wondering how long they take to respond to emails?  i got a message last sunday saying that they needed my phone number before mailing, but haven't heard back from them since and i still don't have a tracking number.  have sent them at least 4 emails... should i be worried?
Tracking for which box?

If it's for Box #7, they haven't sent any out until the 18th and then tracking won't be sent out until the 20th. 

Latest posts

Back