Memebox: Korean Beauty Box Service

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
If they are going to continue shipping out memeboxes through #16 to International customers, why even do away with International Shipping at all, I wonder :

Unless its just a way to reward current customers for being faithful.  Maybe that's it.

Still, seems counter-productive.  I bet they bring it back once they get a handle on their current customer base.

Quote: Originally Posted by veritazy /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  hahah! i think they always release superboxes around a memebox, so start saving, girls!

I'm also getting only one box in April but who knows what's gonna pop out later... I just really can't get anything more in March, I'm so broke!
biggrin.gif

Oh, it just occured to me I'm not going to be able to buy anything more in April, I still keep forgetting that... Oh well, I'll just save up a bit then, I'll be still getting a bunch of regular boxes. I can't keep up with using up all the skincare anyway ;) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Quote: Originally Posted by Saffyra /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  If they are going to continue shipping out memeboxes through #16 to International customers, why even do away with International Shipping at all, I wonder :

Unless its just a way to reward current customers for being faithful.  Maybe that's it.

Still, seems counter-productive.  I bet they bring it back once they get a handle on their current customer base.
Maybe they've changed their mind and are not planning to do away with us anymore, I don't know.

I'm quite sure they'll try to bring international shipping back as soon as they get hold of everything, at least that's what they wrote me.

They said their Korean department had real trouble sending boxes to so many countries - maybe it got easier with the new US departments and they've divided the shipping somehow?

Quote: Originally Posted by MissJexie /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  Why doesn't memebox just suck it up and do a stinkin' subscription?! LOL "Pre-order" is basically saying "subscription" that your paying for in advance, like buying a 3,6,or 12 month subscription from another company.

I love the products in the memeboxes SO MUCH that I let stuff slide with them, but honestly, I've sent them hundreds of customers, review all of their boxes and as of last week they've completely stopped responding to my e-mails. I have no idea why, either. They said they were sending me box 6 and it never arrived. I e-mailed them to ask if it had shipped yet and asked about the tax issues that you were all wondering about and they haven't responded. I'm a little upset that I kind of worked my butt off to get their name out there and they haven't taken the time to get in touch with me.

I'm too poor to buy the boxes from here on out, so I'm just going to sit and admire everything that everyone else gets, but I will say to be cautious with your money. That's an awful lot of boxes to be buying up front from a company who has changed all kinds of things in just a few months. Not saying they'll be bad, but it's a gamble, as always!
Exactly. Just one box once a month. I think I have 4 boxes coming  and I am being very cautious of ordering any more.

Quote: Originally Posted by phannie /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Thank you.
Ekkkks the price plus shipping is a turnoff for me.
Il just skip it or wait till there is another place that sells it for a better pricing and shipping.
Shipping cost at Koreadepart is consistent more or less with Korea Post pricing http://www.koreapost.go.kr/eng/sub/subpage.jsp?contId=e1010606 +2.50 for tracking/registration. You have to pay 20$ in advance and they pay you back the difference when the parcel is ready and the actual weight is known (for this cream 350g =9.05$) However the price of the cream is ca.35$, and on the product chart it was said 29$.

Quote: Originally Posted by Paulina PS /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I'm also getting only one box in April but who knows what's gonna pop out later... I just really can't get anything more in March, I'm so broke!
biggrin.gif

Oh, it just occured to me I'm not going to be able to buy anything more in April, I still keep forgetting that... Oh well, I'll just save up a bit then, I'll be still getting a bunch of regular boxes. I can't keep up with using up all the skincare anyway ;) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />
Since we are all broke but still drooling over Korean cosmetics/ skincare, why not have some fun curating them for our imaginary memebox?

I'm not sure if this is done for other boxes. I hope we will all unite with some creative juices and fun while waiting for our boxes to arrive.

Since we are all broke but still drooling over Korean cosmetics/ skincare, why not have some fun curating them for our imaginary memebox? I'm not sure if this is done for other boxes. I hope we will all unite with some creative juices and fun while waiting for our boxes to arrive.
What a cute and creative idea and then let's send it to Memebox and say fill this box please and send it to all of your customers!!! LOL. That would be fun! Should we make it a mixture of makeup and skincare or just makeup or just skin care?? First item: silky balls 5 bags worth at least! : )

Quote: Originally Posted by redangel75 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  PSA: FREE SAMPLES

I came across a new korean cosmetics site that is offering a set of 6 free samples, including free shipping through april! I got the faceshop ones even though I ordered the superbox lol!

Ooohhh..they donate 10% of profits to charity. I may have to make a purchase soon.

http://www.beauteque.com/
AWESOME!!! thanks so much!

PSA: FREE SAMPLES I came across a new korean cosmetics site that is offering a set of 6 free samples, including free shipping through april! I got the faceshop ones even though I ordered the superbox lol! Ooohhh..they donate 10% of profits to charity. I may have to make a purchase soon. http://www.beauteque.com/
Thank you! Ordered a few samples & now I'm looking at ordering some full sized things...I love free shipping :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

I came across a new korean cosmetics site that is offering a set of 6 free samples, including free shipping through april! I got the faceshop ones even though I ordered the superbox lol!

Ooohhh..they donate 10% of profits to charity. I may have to make a purchase soon.

Thanks so much for this. Not sure if anyone saw it but International customers get 10 samples ( I got 10) and they are also sending a 2nd bag if you follow them on social media:)

http://www.beauteque.com/social-media/

Thank you so much for this!!  I'm so excited :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

PSA: FREE SAMPLES I came across a new korean cosmetics site that is offering a set of 6 free samples, including free shipping through april! I got the faceshop ones even though I ordered the superbox lol! Ooohhh..they donate 10% of profits to charity. I may have to make a purchase soon. http://www.beauteque.com/
I just ordered 10 samples from them and it was totally free. No shipping costs or anything. I thank you for introducing us to this company!

Awesome!  Did you see that if you are an International Customer you can choose 10 packets?  I just got 7 packets and 1 bottle :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Edited to add: Whoops! I'm behind on posts and didn't see it had already been mentioned!  Also, I just realized they are based in New Jersey so Im not International! We will see what I end up with :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

If you find stuff, can you let us know =) I live in MI and if there is good stuff in/near Chicago, I think hubs could be convinced that we might need a weekend getaway! We don't really have any good Korean beauty stores that I am aware of in our area.
Of course! I think I'll go next Saturday. When it gets closer ill post and you all can post your wish list and I'll see what they have. There is a giant store near my parents house, hoping they have some good stuff

Whoa!  Talk about customer service!  I just emailed them about the social media sample bag and they got back to me in four minutes!

Quote: Originally Posted by QueenJane /img/forum/go_quote.gif

My lucky box is here!!
What's in it??? Haha do share!!

Latest posts

Back