Memebox: Korean Beauty Box Service

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Quote: Originally Posted by stawbewii /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  I cannot totally agree more with the above. From the perspectives of someone living outside the US, Canada and Japan - it is such great news that we actually have a chance to get these boxes and not be totally excluded. If i lived in these areas, i would definitely wait until some of the previously pre-ordered boxes are shipped first - so i know i will actually be getting them.

It must be difficult for them to keep up with everything though, their customer base is growing day by day. Does anyone know if the korean boxes are similar/do we receive similar products and do they offer the superbox as well? 
We usually get products which were previously included in Korean MeMeboxes so they are basically the same. The Korean version is, however, cheaper, it comes out on monthly basis as a subscription and usually contains about 5 products. I also believe they have some special editions but they're different from SB in that way that they don't contain full-sized products only.

Quote: Originally Posted by stawbewii /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  I cannot totally agree more with the above. From the perspectives of someone living outside the US, Canada and Japan - it is such great news that we actually have a chance to get these boxes and not be totally excluded. If i lived in these areas, i would definitely wait until some of the previously pre-ordered boxes are shipped first - so i know i will actually be getting them.

It must be difficult for them to keep up with everything though, their customer base is growing day by day. Does anyone know if the korean boxes are similar/do we receive similar products and do they offer the superbox as well? 
I have actually got 7 boxes already (2-6, luckybox, SB1) so I am a bit more optimistic:)

I think you're right on the spot. I'm located in Poland and in fact I even suggested to them that they could do this kind of bundle so other international customers wouldn't miss out on future boxes. I'm glad they obliged! If you're located in the US, Canada or Japan, you don't have to worry about getting your boxes - I'm sure they'll be selling them separately in the future. However, it's a great opportunity for us to stock up on boxes while we still can. And to be honest I find it a bit weird how much some of you complain now about all the changes, lack of contact or having to buy so many boxes planned for next months when previously you defended the company so much. Even when we only complained about their decision to exclude other international customers which was - ans still is - VERY important to many of us. I guess it's much easier to consider other people's complaints as illegitimate when they don't affect you personally, isn't it?
Couldn't agree more . They have answered my emails since I walked away from the thread. They have done bundles like I asked for us internationals who won't be around . They have thanked me for asking questions and getting other things sorted to help out international orders. They have stated that worldwide shipping is going to cause them there major cash on boxes now as they won't have us in the loop. The bundles are aimed at the international custom. The people they stay shipped to will still get all there boxes one by one and superboxes. Lucky boxes. You can't have everything your own way. As for the complaining now it's a little too late from you all. Some of us actually got proactive and done stuff went online and kept others informed of info and emails on Facebook. Sorry but it's all coming over as rather one sided and selfish from some of you now. Again. My answer is don't buy the boxes if you can't afford them. If you are international the bundles are as memebox have said aimed at us. And they stated in an email they were releasing more boxes and single superboxes which they have done. I'm sure you will jump over us all know because we are being funny with you all @strawbewii yes all boxes for the future ordered before 31st will be sent to us all. So don't worry. And if there is trouble in future paypal will refund the money as it was payed as an upfront cost . As I had that problem last year with uk luxbox and got my money back.

Quote: Originally Posted by Paulina PS /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  I think you're right on the spot. I'm located in Poland and in fact I even suggested to them that they could do this kind of bundle so other international customers wouldn't miss out on future boxes. I'm glad they obliged!

If you're located in the US, Canada or Japan, you don't have to worry about getting your boxes - I'm sure they'll be selling them separately in the future. However, it's a great opportunity for us to stock up on boxes while we still can.

And to be honest I find it a bit weird how much some of you complain now about all the changes, lack of contact or having to buy so many boxes planned for next months when previously you defended the company so much. Even when we only complained about their decision to exclude other international customers which was - ans still is - VERY important to many of us. I guess it's much easier to consider other people's complaints as illegitimate when they don't affect you personally, isn't it?
I agree, this is a great idea to keep international customers - outside Japan, Canada and the US - in the loop for six months. If I never got a box and had to come here and see everyone else open their boxes, I wouldn't hang around, would I? I feel they have upped their game in answering our emails - I had my tax refunded (yay!) and emailed yesterday about cancelling SB5 so I could order the bundle and just got an email that they have refunded my SB5 box money! Will go home and order the bundle.

A couple of weeks earlier, quite a few of us were not hearing from them, they were charging tax, they took out their Facebook page and said some of us would never get another box after March 31. How things have changed! Perhaps they realised the rest-of-the-world customer base would go otherwise. And there's a 20% off deal, which makes the bundle even better. I have paid in advance for several beauty boxes and this is just another advance subscription, like a magazine. In case they don't show up, there's always Paypal resolution centre.

I have no complaints about Memebox.

As I said before, I got sad when they said they would stop shipping to my country (Portugal, Europe).

But, I kept buying what I could, to be sure I would still get Memeboxes for a long time.

I had spent my points on 2 more LB1 cause I had no idea what to get, then they made this 6 months bundle.

Yesterday I asked them to cancel the LB1 order and give me a refund, wich they did in less than 24h. So, I ordered the bundle, to be sure that I will be a happy Memebox addict till October. I will probably not buy anything more, till they start shipping internationally again.

I guess they are replying faster to the international clients, to make sure we part ways without regrets. So maybe, one day, we get back once international shipping is available again.

Those of you who will keep enjoying Memebox (USA, Canada and Japan) should relax (as we were told before). You will be able to order the boxes 1 by 1. You will have time to cancel and get refunds and use that money over again. You will be able to decide if you want to order one more Memebox/Superbox/Luckybox or not. Cause they will keep shipping to you.

And the same way we were told not to trash talk Memebox... listen to your own avdices...

Pardon my not so great english, but if I wrote this in portuguese no one would understand :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

All my love to all the gals around!!

Peace

Patricia

I think you're right on the spot. I'm located in Poland and in fact I even suggested to them that they could do this kind of bundle so other international customers wouldn't miss out on future boxes. I'm glad they obliged! If you're located in the US, Canada or Japan, you don't have to worry about getting your boxes - I'm sure they'll be selling them separately in the future. However, it's a great opportunity for us to stock up on boxes while we still can. And to be honest I find it a bit weird how much some of you complain now about all the changes, lack of contact or having to buy so many boxes planned for next months when previously you defended the company so much. Even when we only complained about their decision to exclude other international customers which was - ans still is - VERY important to many of us. I guess it's much easier to consider other people's complaints as illegitimate when they don't affect you personally, isn't it?
I agree with you 100%!!!

My Luckybox has made it through NY customs and just left NH and is on its way to me. I wonder how long it will take to get down south where I live? But yay, it's officially out of customs. Thank goodness I signed for the USPS emails. I'm looking forward to trying that cheese cream!
Yay! I hope you love the cheese cream! I was so stingy with mine since it was the only one I had but I broke down and purchased the lucky box 1 in the final restock because I so want another one!! Once my other boxes passed through customs I didn't have to wait more than a day or two but my customs location is Chicago and I am in Michigan...so about 5 hours away.

Quote: Originally Posted by Lorna ljblog /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Couldn't agree more . They have answered my emails since I walked away from the thread. They have done bundles like I asked for us internationals who won't be around . They have thanked me for asking questions and getting other things sorted to help out international orders. They have stated that worldwide shipping is going to cause them there major cash on boxes now as they won't have us in the loop. The bundles are aimed at the international custom. The people they stay shipped to will still get all there boxes one by one and superboxes. Lucky boxes. You can't have everything your own way.
As for the complaining now it's a little too late from you all. Some of us actually got proactive and done stuff went online and kept others informed of info and emails on Facebook.
Sorry but it's all coming over as rather one sided and selfish from some of you now. Again.
My answer is don't buy the boxes if you can't afford them. If you are international the bundles are as memebox have said aimed at us. And they stated in an email they were releasing more boxes and single superboxes which they have done.
I'm sure you will jump over us all know because we are being funny with you all
@strawbewii yes all boxes for the future ordered before 31st will be sent to us all. So don't worry.

And if there is trouble in future paypal will refund the money as it was payed as an upfront cost . As I had that problem last year with uk luxbox and got my money back.
Thank you for this post.

sorry for being behind on all these memebox news, but do these posts mean that people in the us (and canada and japan) will still be able to buy memeboxes after the 31st? (i.e. i no longer have an excuse to buy the bundle if i'm in the US...)

Quote: Originally Posted by amidea /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  sorry for being behind on all these memebox news, but do these posts mean that people in the us (and canada and japan) will still be able to buy memeboxes after the 31st? (i.e. i no longer have an excuse to buy the bundle if i'm in the US...)
Yes, if you are located in one of those countries, you'll be able to buy boxes after the 31st without any changes. However, it's cheaper to buy a bundle so you may still be tempted
wink.gif

I just wanted to mention that I asked Memebox yesterday about the shipping of new bundles to Europe - but of course, what they wrote concerns other international customers as well - and that's how they replied:

Hi,   Thanks for reaching out to us.   Yes, we are shipping Memebox #11~#16 to Europe for those order placed before 1st of April :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> We advanced the releasing date of Meme bundle to open possibility for customers in Europe and the other countries to receive upcoming boxes.   If you have any question, please contact us anytime!     It definately shows they aimed those at international clients mostly and we can rest assured that everything will be fine with shipping outside US, Canada and Japan. They also replied within the 24-hour-period so I think their email service is improving these days.

Quote: Originally Posted by Paulina PS /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  Yes, if you are located in one of those countries, you'll be able to buy boxes after the 31st without any changes. However, it's cheaper to buy a bundle so you may still be tempted
wink.gif

oh i am sorely tempted...the problem is i haven't even gotten one memebox before (i ordered lucky box, my first box, yesterday) so i feel like i'm jumping the gun by buying 6 at once.  also, i mainly convinced myself to get the bundle when i thought it was all i could get, but even though that that justification is no longer valid, i still want it...

Quote: Originally Posted by amidea /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  oh i am sorely tempted...the problem is i haven't even gotten one memebox before (i ordered lucky box, my first box, yesterday) so i feel like i'm jumping the gun by buying 6 at once.  also, i mainly convinced myself to get the bundle when i thought it was all i could get, but even though that that justification is no longer valid, i still want it...
Well, I've already got 4 boxes (3-6) and I was very happy with them and really hope they'll keep up such great quality. But of course it's your decision and if you don't want to rush into it, you don't have to worry about not being able to get them later. They'll definately be selling them separately later like they did with a previous bundle. I just didn't have much choice so was happy to jump on the chance.

I just wanted to mention that I asked Memebox yesterday about the shipping of new bundles to Europe - but of course, what they wrote concerns other international customers as well - and that's how they replied: Hi,   Thanks for reaching out to us.   Yes, we are shipping Memebox #11~#16 to Europe for those order placed before 1st of April :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> We advanced the releasing date of Meme bundle to open possibility for customers in Europe and the other countries to receive upcoming boxes.   If you have any question, please contact us anytime!     It definately shows they aimed those at international clients mostly and we can rest assured that everything will be fine with shipping outside US, Canada and Japan. They also replied within the 24-hour-period so I think their email service is improving these days.
Really great news :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Wh

Seriously no matter what I say in this thread it's an issue. I'm out.
You have been so helpful! If people wanna whine about everything that's their problem! You have also been so informative it is annoying everyone wants to be spoiled, it's annoying!! Disney princess don't exist people they are all an illusion!! (I hate Disney lol) You can't have it all Nice, Cheap, quick and to your door step with a gold bow on top, just ignore it dear...nobody is forcing anybody to but anything...

Latest posts

Back