Memebox: Korean Beauty Box Service

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
As a general comment, I am really happy to see that Memebox is doing right by its international customers! It's awesome that they have allowed pre-ordering and at such a good discount. I'm also happy that they have sorted out the tax and shipping glitches, since those issues were definitely giving me pause about ordering from Memebox again. My only wish is that Memebox could somehow give us a schedule of when boxes will be released for sale so that I can plan my budget accordingly! I doubt this is possible since they seem to release based on demand, but I think a more regular schedule would do more good than bad. Personally, I plan my budget many weeks and months in advance, so I can't really do impulse purchases over ~$10 per week. Regardless, I am totally going to buy more memeboxes as soon as my bank account will allow me to, and after my lucky box is actually delivered (fingers crossed for today!). :p /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Okay I have a stupid question: How do you get the product to come out of the Nuganics Pore Control Essence??

I got it in my Luckybox and I keep pumping it but nothing comes out and I unscrewed the top but still can't figure out the problem :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> 

Anyone else have this problem?

Well my first box seems to be sitting at O'Hare...a paltry 30 miles away...please please release my box.

Holding off on the bundles for now. With all the changes its a "wait and see" time for me.  That being said, I think next weekend I will hit up some of the Korean stores in the area and see what stuff they stock :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Okay I have a stupid question: How do you get the product to come out of the Nuganics Pore Control Essence?? I got it in my Luckybox and I keep pumping it but nothing comes out and I unscrewed the top but still can't figure out the problem :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />  Anyone else have this problem?
I had to shake my bottle and do a few pumps till it came out. Maybe try that?

Quote: Originally Posted by zentea /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  Okay I have a stupid question: How do you get the product to come out of the Nuganics Pore Control Essence??

I got it in my Luckybox and I keep pumping it but nothing comes out and I unscrewed the top but still can't figure out the problem :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> 

Anyone else have this problem?

Maybe shake it and try again...? I only had to pump it a phew times and then it worked...

Quote: Originally Posted by QueenJane /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  Well my first box seems to be sitting at O'Hare...a paltry 30 miles away...please please release my box.

Holding off on the bundles for now. With all the changes its a "wait and see" time for me.  That being said, I think next weekend I will hit up some of the Korean stores in the area and see what stuff they stock :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

If you find stuff, can you let us know =) I live in MI and if there is good stuff in/near Chicago, I think hubs could be convinced that we might need a weekend getaway! We don't really have any good Korean beauty stores that I am aware of in our area.

Yay! I hope you love the cheese cream! I was so stingy with mine since it was the only one I had but I broke down and purchased the lucky box 1 in the final restock because I so want another one!! Once my other boxes passed through customs I didn't have to wait more than a day or two but my customs location is Chicago and I am in Michigan...so about 5 hours away.
I am so glad you love the cream cheese, for a cheaper product it is awesome! My customs location is also Chicago too. That's cause United flys there from area. I use to fly that route when I went to Seoul to visit my sister. I live in central Ohio so it usually gets here pretty quick once it gets through customs!! Yeah, I got two lucky boxes today! Can't figure it out but double the product! Thought I was to get just one. Well, double the cream cheese is great. Saving the second one for you MissJexie! It will be a little while till I get another box out to you. I sent one out Monday 1st class so enjoy my friend and happy birthday to you and too your Mom!!! I am glad also that the International people are getting a way to order at least for the next several months. But I hope they hold some out for us USA, Canada and Japan people. I just can't see to buy 6 more months worth of products at this time and that's besides all the extra boxes they might come up with! But am glad it's working out for all you International people!!! Enjoy Speaking of Luckybox, I just love all the products in the boxes. They are awesome and I love trying them out. I hope everyone else does to. It's fun to see how all these products work on our skin and react to it.

Quote: Originally Posted by phannie /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I had to shake my bottle and do a few pumps till it came out. Maybe try that?

Quote: Originally Posted by Patantao /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Maybe shake it and try again...? I only had to pump it a phew times and then it worked...
Thanks guys, I'll try that! :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Quote: Originally Posted by Spiritwind10 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I am so glad you love the cream cheese, for a cheaper product it is awesome! My customs location is also Chicago too. That's cause United flys there from area. I use to fly that route when I went to Seoul to visit my sister. I live in central Ohio so it usually gets here pretty quick once it gets through customs!! Yeah,

I got two lucky boxes today! Can't figure it out but double the product! Thought I was to get just one. Well, double the cream cheese is great. Saving the second one for you MissJexie! It will be a little while till I get another box out to you. I sent one out Monday 1st class so enjoy my friend and happy birthday to you and too your Mom!!!

I am glad also that the International people are getting a way to order at least for the next several months. But I hope they hold some out for us USA, Canada and Japan people. I just can't see to buy 6 more months worth of products at this time and that's besides all the extra boxes they might come up with! But am glad it's working out for all you International people!!! Enjoy

Speaking of Luckybox, I just love all the products in the boxes. They are awesome and I love trying them out. I hope everyone else does to. It's fun to see how all these products work on our skin and react to it.

I'm sure they'll keep plenty of boxes for you, and Superboxes, and Luckyboxes so really no worries
wink.gif

I understand it's hard to decide to buy 6 boxes at once and with such a long pre-order date, I really had to think it over myself, even knowing that I won't be able to buy later. If I were in your shoes I'd probably wait too, but since I'm in Poland and a hopeless Meme addict, I ordered it! And very happy they didn't leave us with nothing
biggrin.gif

Quote: Originally Posted by Spiritwind10 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I am so glad you love the cream cheese, for a cheaper product it is awesome! My customs location is also Chicago too. That's cause United flys there from area. I use to fly that route when I went to Seoul to visit my sister. I live in central Ohio so it usually gets here pretty quick once it gets through customs!! Yeah,

I got two lucky boxes today! Can't figure it out but double the product! Thought I was to get just one. Well, double the cream cheese is great. Saving the second one for you MissJexie! It will be a little while till I get another box out to you. I sent one out Monday 1st class so enjoy my friend and happy birthday to you and too your Mom!!!

I am glad also that the International people are getting a way to order at least for the next several months. But I hope they hold some out for us USA, Canada and Japan people. I just can't see to buy 6 more months worth of products at this time and that's besides all the extra boxes they might come up with! But am glad it's working out for all you International people!!! Enjoy

Speaking of Luckybox, I just love all the products in the boxes. They are awesome and I love trying them out. I hope everyone else does to. It's fun to see how all these products work on our skin and react to it.
Yes!! DH was surprised that it was at the pricepoint it was and was very relieved that I wasn't looking at some $200 face cream.  A win for both of us! hehe.

Your lucky boxes are truly LUCKY if you got two of them! That is so AMAZING. I wish I could have a lucky mistake like that happen to me.

I also can't see buying 6 boxes at a time right now just because I feel so overwhelmed with products (and I have only just started being interested in subs since December 2013). I also sub to Ipsy, Birchbox, a 3 month sub of Glossybox, I had 2 months of Sample Society and 3 months of Beauty box 5 and I also have been reading the enabler thread and I can' t seem to stop my fingers from clicking the "order" button! Also, from memebox I ordered box 10 and the Lucky box to ship on April 1. I am starting to amass such a collection that I have set up a designated trade/donate pile and I think I found a woman's shelter that will gladly take the products, I simply just don't have enough faces or skin for all of these products, but it is so fun to get them and try some of them!
smile.gif

Quote: Originally Posted by MissJexie /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  Seriously no matter what I say in this thread it's an issue.

I'm out.
Don't feel bad about what others say. It's a forum after all and everyone is entitled an opinion. 
15hg.gif

I too, have laid out mine and its an honest but nevertheless true one. 

If I'm the CEO of memebox, I'd probably have done the same to raise my profit margin.

It is beneficial for both skincare/makeup enthusiast and the company itself. 

On the sidenote, I think I saw some skin food stuff on their site! Does that mean we might get a skinfood box? 
laughno.gif
laughno.gif
laughno.gif

I have a feeling some of the more famous brands are starting to notice meme's popularity on the international platform. 

March is gonna be a hectic month of purchasing!

Hence my compilation from their webpage:

BOXES FOR MARCH

Superbox #2 Makeup editionShipping date: March 14th

Memebox #7: Start shipping on March 18th

Superbox#3 Hydration box: Shipping date: March 21st

Superbox #4 (Etude House): Start shipping date: March 25th

Memebox #8: Start shipping on March 25th

Superbox by TheFaceShop (subscribers only): Shipping date: March 25th

BOXES FOR APRIL

Luckybox #1 restocked: Start shipping date: April 1st

Memebox #9: Start shipping on April 15

Superbox #5 Burst of color: Shipping date: April 16th

BOXES FOR MAYMemebox #10: Start shipping on May 13

Memebox #11: Start shipping date: May 24th

LATER BOXES 

Memebox #12: Start shipping date: June 24th

Memebox #13: Start shipping date: July 24th

Memebox #14: Start shipping date: August 24th

Memebox #15: Start shipping date: September 24th

Memebox #16: Start shipping date: October 24th

Quote: Originally Posted by veritazy /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  Don't feel bad about what others say. It's a forum after all and everyone is entitled an opinion. 
15hg.gif

If I'm the CEO of memebox, I'd probably have done the same to raise my profit margin.

On the sidenote, I think I saw some skin food stuff on their site! Does that mean we might get a skinfood box? 
laughno.gif
laughno.gif
laughno.gif

I have a feeling some of the more famous brands are starting to notice meme's popularity on the international platform. 

BOXES FOR MARCH

BOXES FOR APRIL

LATER BOXES 

And Memebox #7 on March 18th

Quote: Originally Posted by Patantao /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  And Memebox #7 on March 18th
ah yes! edited now 
beer.gif

ah yes! edited now 
beer.gif

;) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

I just realised I will have too many boxes lol

GAH!! my lucky box is STILL stuck in Incheon since 3/6! =( so sad.
icon_cry.gif
 I'm just antsy because this would be my first box. LOL 

15hg.gif

laughno.gif
laughno.gif
laughno.gif

BOXES FOR MARCH

Memebox #7: Start shipping on March 18th

BOXES FOR APRIL

LATER BOXES 

That's a really nicely summed up schedule, thank you
smile.gif

Quote: Originally Posted by BlackMagicRose /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  Only 1 box in April for me? That's going to be rough! 
icon_cheesygrin.gif

hahah! i think they always release superboxes around a memebox, so start saving, girls!

Quote: Originally Posted by Paulina PS /img/forum/go_quote.gif
   That's a really nicely summed up schedule, thank you
smile.gif

my pleasure. it helps me keep track as well.

Yes!! DH was surprised that it was at the pricepoint it was and was very relieved that I wasn't looking at some $200 face cream.  A win for both of us! hehe. Your lucky boxes are truly LUCKY if you got two of them! That is so AMAZING. I wish I could have a lucky mistake like that happen to me. I also can't see buying 6 boxes at a time right now just because I feel so overwhelmed with products (and I have only just started being interested in subs since December 2013). I also sub to Ipsy, Birchbox, a 3 month sub of Glossybox, I had 2 months of Sample Society and 3 months of Beauty box 5 and I also have been reading the enabler thread and I can' t seem to stop my fingers from clicking the "order" button! Also, from memebox I ordered box 10 and the Lucky box to ship on April 1. I am starting to amass such a collection that I have set up a designated trade/donate pile and I think I found a woman's shelter that will gladly take the products, I simply just don't have enough faces or skin for all of these products, but it is so fun to get them and try some of them! :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />
I take almost all of my "extras" to our local pregnancy center! inter church or when I'm on a disaster I hand out little bags of skincare and makeup to the women affected by that disaster. I try and do RAK With them as all women no matter what circumstance you are in need a pick me up of feeling refreshed and looking good. I encourage everyone if you have products left over and don't know what to do with them, make up little bags and pass them out to shelters, pregnancy centers! or even contact me and I can help you with giving ideas! Nancy

Latest posts

Back