Memebox: Korean Beauty Box Service

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Quote: Originally Posted by Jane George /img/forum/go_quote.gif

The one sitting next to me, my superbox one, is still in customs in uk.... Thinking the tracking may be wrong lol.
I have a package from another Korean company that has had tracking sitting at Incheon since the 6th too. Tracking from there is notoriously iffy in my experience though, so I figure it's on the way, but the tracking is messed up.

So anything purchased before 31st March will be delivered to International Customers (outside US, Canada and Japan)? Box 11 to 16 is sounding so tempting to me...it looks like they are shipping out one a month then? I think it's better...otherwise by the end of the year, they'll be on box #50....

Just got back home, Ok I just tried again, I had another item in the cart, The Face Shop Box. I took it out and it worked! Also it did not charge me shipping for the 6 month box offer. I caved and bought The face shop box as a separate order, those 8 items were to tempting as well. I loved seeing that the cheese cream is going to be in every Lucky box. They also have a new you tube video on their channel showing Super Box 1.

0.jpg

I have my Luckybox quick unboxing video up if anyone is interested. 

Nice video BlackMagicRose thank you for sharing it. It does not look like there is any variety to the Luckboxes So far everyone seems to be getting the same things.

I agree. I just used all my points to purchase the box#11-16. I think I'm set till Nov.. But if they bring it back, do you think they would reimburse those that previously brought boxes (after the new launch)?

Was tempted to get the Lucky Box #1 because of the cream cheese only..the rest either i already have or just doesn't interest me :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Quote: Originally Posted by phannie /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  I agree. I just used all my points to purchase the box#11-16. I think I'm set till Nov.. But if they bring it back, do you think they would reimburse those that previously brought boxes (after the new launch)?

Was tempted to get the Lucky Box #1 because of the cream cheese only..the rest either i already have or just doesn't interest me :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />
Ditto, but I have so many other moisturizers thanks to other subs that if I ever want to get it again I think I'll just rebuy. It is sooooo tempting though.

Quote: Originally Posted by goldendarter /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  Ditto, but I have so many other moisturizers thanks to other subs that if I ever want to get it again I think I'll just rebuy. It is sooooo tempting though.

Do you know where we can buy the cream cheese only? I tried searching online but couldn't find a place.

Why doesn't memebox just suck it up and do a stinkin' subscription?! LOL "Pre-order" is basically saying "subscription" that your paying for in advance, like buying a 3,6,or 12 month subscription from another company.

I love the products in the memeboxes SO MUCH that I let stuff slide with them, but honestly, I've sent them hundreds of customers, review all of their boxes and as of last week they've completely stopped responding to my e-mails. I have no idea why, either. They said they were sending me box 6 and it never arrived. I e-mailed them to ask if it had shipped yet and asked about the tax issues that you were all wondering about and they haven't responded. I'm a little upset that I kind of worked my butt off to get their name out there and they haven't taken the time to get in touch with me.

I'm too poor to buy the boxes from here on out, so I'm just going to sit and admire everything that everyone else gets, but I will say to be cautious with your money. That's an awful lot of boxes to be buying up front from a company who has changed all kinds of things in just a few months. Not saying they'll be bad, but it's a gamble, as always!

Why doesn't memebox just suck it up and do a stinkin' subscription?! LOL "Pre-order" is basically saying "subscription" that your paying for in advance, like buying a 3,6,or 12 month subscription from another company. I love the products in the memeboxes SO MUCH that I let stuff slide with them, but honestly, I've sent them hundreds of customers, review all of their boxes and as of last week they've completely stopped responding to my e-mails. I have no idea why, either. They said they were sending me box 6 and it never arrived. I e-mailed them to ask if it had shipped yet and asked about the tax issues that you were all wondering about and they haven't responded. I'm a little upset that I kind of worked my butt off to get their name out there and they haven't taken the time to get in touch with me. I'm too poor to buy the boxes from here on out, so I'm just going to sit and admire everything that everyone else gets, but I will say to be cautious with your money. That's an awful lot of boxes to be buying up front from a company who has changed all kinds of things in just a few months. Not saying they'll be bad, but it's a gamble, as always!
I so totally agree with you Missjexie! That's why I am not buying another one from them until I receive all but my last box I order and that is May sometime, they have changed the rules an awful lot! almost to much! It has me worried for everyone. While I try to be positive and I have been extremely positive about Memebox something is telling me to hold off! I also am upset with the way they are treating Rachel. It makes me mad that a woman who has bent over backwards and blogged about them, sent tons of customers to them, made hundreds of positive posts on this thread alone, written them for you all, stood up for them and for you with them is being ignored and lied too by them, that causes me grief!!! Extreme grief that they can't even write her and ignore her, promise her something and then not send it, grief. Please ladies, think about whether you want to resub to Memebox. I can't tell you what to do but think if they can do this to Rachel, they can do the same to you. I am not resub bing until some things happen and I get some more boxes, and Rachel gets something from them. Take care nancy

Quote: Originally Posted by Spiritwind10 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I so totally agree with you Missjexie! That's why I am not buying another one from them until I receive all but my last box I order and that is May sometime, they have changed the rules an awful lot! almost to much! It has me worried for everyone. While I try to be positive and I have been extremely positive about Memebox something is telling me to hold off!
I also am upset with the way they are treating Rachel. It makes me mad that a woman who has bent over backwards and blogged about them, sent tons of customers to them, made hundreds of positive posts on this thread alone, written them for you all, stood up for them and for you with them is being ignored and lied too by them, that causes me grief!!! Extreme grief that they can't even write her and ignore her, promise her something and then not send it, grief. Please ladies, think about whether you want to resub to Memebox. I can't tell you what to do but think if they can do this to Rachel, they can do the same to you. I am not resub bing until some things happen and I get some more boxes, and Rachel gets something from them. Take care nancy
You are sweet, Nancy. <3 I am hoping that my last couple of e-mails got lost in the shuffle. I intend on sending them another e-mail in the morning in regards to where my Box#6 is, and hopefully I hear back from them. If not I will just have to go back to buying my Korean products from ebay, lol! I'm just hoping for the best and assuming that they're backed up on e-mails and mine just slipped through the cracks.

Right now I'm just hoping that the rest of the boxes up to #10 arrive and are amazing for everyone! :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Quote: Originally Posted by MissJexie /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  If not I will just have to go back to buying my Korean products from ebay, lol! 

Right now I'm just hoping that the rest of the boxes up to #10 arrive and are amazing for everyone! :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />
Yeah, me too. Because honestly, they said their items are discounted, etc, but are no where near ebay prices. They are overpriced to make the boxes look more expensive...

I have nothing against meme but not getting more boxes soon (since they pushed the dates back) makes me a little apprehensive. Yes, and as you mentioned earlier...too many changes over the months. I wish they were more consistent with awesome boxes. *sigh* 

Quote: Originally Posted by Cola /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I agree. I have a lot of boxes on the way as well. As I stated earlier, this is a huge commitment for me. I am worried that the quality may decrease in future boxes. I am also worried about the lack of communication from them. Just a month ago I was going to give up on them!

Although, it is difficult for me when they offer to waive the shipping costs on the remaining 5 boxes!

I believe that the intentions of the 6 month boxes were aimed more towards international customers (outside of US, Canada and Japan). Just so that they won't lose too much interest with international customers while they readjust their business strategy.

I'm not part of Memebox so I really don't know their true intentions. This is just based on my own speculation.
I think you're right on the spot. I'm located in Poland and in fact I even suggested to them that they could do this kind of bundle so other international customers wouldn't miss out on future boxes. I'm glad they obliged!

If you're located in the US, Canada or Japan, you don't have to worry about getting your boxes - I'm sure they'll be selling them separately in the future. However, it's a great opportunity for us to stock up on boxes while we still can.

And to be honest I find it a bit weird how much some of you complain now about all the changes, lack of contact or having to buy so many boxes planned for next months when previously you defended the company so much. Even when we only complained about their decision to exclude other international customers which was - ans still is - VERY important to many of us. I guess it's much easier to consider other people's complaints as illegitimate when they don't affect you personally, isn't it?

Quote: Originally Posted by Paulina PS /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  I think you're right on the spot. I'm located in Poland and in fact I even suggested to them that they could do this kind of bundle so other international customers wouldn't miss out on future boxes. I'm glad they obliged!

If you're located in the US, Canada or Japan, you don't have to worry about getting your boxes - I'm sure they'll be selling them separately in the future. However, it's a great opportunity for us to stock up on boxes while we still can.

And to be honest I find it a bit weird how much some of you complain now about all the changes, lack of contact or having to buy so many boxes planned for next months when previously you defended the company so much. Even when we only complained about their decision to exclude other international customers which was - and still is - VERY important to many of us. I guess it's much easier to consider other people's complaints as illegitimate when they don't affect you personally, isn't it?
That's exactly what I thought ! On both topics, they did these boxes for the other Internationals so we won't lose interest as we can't order after the 31st of march. And we just had a massive discussion of whose complains are important and whose not, after which I stopped commenting as I thought there is no point. But you are so right here Kudos to you:)

My Luckybox has made it through NY customs and just left NH and is on its way to me. I wonder how long it will take to get down south where I live? But yay, it's officially out of customs. Thank goodness I signed for the USPS emails. I'm looking forward to trying that cheese cream!

Quote: Originally Posted by Paulina PS /img/forum/go_quote.gif

And to be honest I find it a bit weird how much some of you complain now about all the changes, lack of contact or having to buy so many boxes planned for next months when previously you defended the company so much. Even when we only complained about their decision to exclude other international customers which was - ans still is - VERY important to many of us. I guess it's much easier to consider other people's complaints as illegitimate when they don't affect you personally, isn't it?
I totally agree. Buying 6 boxes in advance gives an opportunity to European customers to stay with Memebox for longer. I am sure boxes will be available separately and those of us who don't want to spend money now will be able to buy their boxes latter. There is always a danger we won't get our boxes, but the situation is always the same when you pay for something in advance. I purchased the boxes till #16 and hope I will get lots of great stuff.

I cannot totally agree more with the above. From the perspectives of someone living outside the US, Canada and Japan - it is such great news that we actually have a chance to get these boxes and not be totally excluded. If i lived in these areas, i would definitely wait until some of the previously pre-ordered boxes are shipped first - so i know i will actually be getting them.

It must be difficult for them to keep up with everything though, their customer base is growing day by day. Does anyone know if the korean boxes are similar/do we receive similar products and do they offer the superbox as well? 

Latest posts

Back