Memebox: Korean Beauty Box Service

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I've asked them to cancel Superbox 5 so that I can order the bundle. But it will be Monday by the time my card is free; I hope the bundle lasts that long :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />
Yeah, I'm still debating whether I really want Superbox 5 or not. I may also request a refund just to balance the cost of the other boxes that I'm planning to purchase.

Quote: Originally Posted by Cola /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Yeah, I'm still debating whether I really want Superbox 5 or not. I may also request a refund just to balance the cost of the other boxes that I'm planning to purchase.
I'm worried the shades in SB 5 won't suit me, so I'd rather have the bundle. I'm NC37 and can't use pale makeup. And I dislike false eyelashes and lipgloss (more of a lipstick person) but I just bought SB5 to use up my points before the 31st :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> Had I  known this bundle was going to launch, I would have held out - I really hope they cancel SB5 for me so I can buy the bundle and live happily ever after..

Ok this is coming from someone who has ordered almost every box up to now! There is NOWAY I can order 6 months worth of boxes at on or would!! I still have to receive 7,8,9,10 and lucky box, superbox2, and face box one and one other. Are they nuts, Memebox has gone too far!! As much as like them, paying for 6 months when I still have 4 months to go on what I have. MEmebox come back in May or June and I'll be ready for you! Sorry girls to be so negative! I'm usually positive on this site, but this blows me away!!!! Nancy

Quote: Originally Posted by allistra44 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I really wish they'd just turn this into a monthly subscription box. I feel like that would be much easier on everyone.
i agree!

Me too!! This is going to far and too fast! I feel something wrong here??? It makes me wonder and I refuse to buy any more boxes till I am on my second to last one I'll get. Not that I don't trust the company, but it am wary of a company trying to hog all this business at once??? I question their motives and their ability to deliver as promised. A company can grow way too fast and also crash at the same rate! Believe me! I am on hold, not that I don't have the money, but there is a sensibility in ordering these boxes ladies. Don't let the fear of not being able to get them make you rush into something that doesn't feel right. As I said, I'm holding off! Till may!!!

I really wish they'd just turn this into a monthly subscription box. I feel like that would be much easier on everyone.
I'm pretty sure they have no intentions on doing that (I don't have any idea why they won't though, it's baffling). I mentioned in an email to them about going subscription based and they said they weren't going to go in that direction. Who knows though, they change their plan pretty frequently as it is. It might happen.

Just think of it as buying a 6-mo subscription not as "omg im buying a box i wont get for 20 more years", that will help you justify the expense ;) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> haha!

Because, really, its pretty normal to buy a 6mo or 1yr subscription to OTHER boxes...  And spend just as much money (think PopSugar or FabFitFun or even Glossybox). 

Except that with Memebox you get products you pretty much won't get any other way.  Unless you want to spend $$$$$ and fly there :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Quote:
Originally Posted by Saffyra /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  Just think of it as buying a 6-mo subscription not as "omg im buying a box i wont get for 20 more years", that will help you justify the expense ;) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> haha!

Because, really, its pretty normal to buy a 6mo or 1yr subscription to OTHER boxes...  And spend just as much money (think PopSugar or FabFitFun or even Glossybox). 

Except that with Memebox you get products you pretty much won't get any other way.  Unless you want to spend $$$$$ and fly there :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />
you are convincing me.  slowly but surely...

Ok this is coming from someone who has ordered almost every box up to now! There is NOWAY I can order 6 months worth of boxes at on or would!! I still have to receive 7,8,9,10 and lucky box, superbox2, and face box one and one other. Are they nuts, Memebox has gone too far!! As much as like them, paying for 6 months when I still have 4 months to go on what I have. MEmebox come back in May or June and I'll be ready for you! Sorry girls to be so negative! I'm usually positive on this site, but this blows me away!!!! Nancy
I agree. I have a lot of boxes on the way as well. As I stated earlier, this is a huge commitment for me. I am worried that the quality may decrease in future boxes. I am also worried about the lack of communication from them. Just a month ago I was going to give up on them! Although, it is difficult for me when they offer to waive the shipping costs on the remaining 5 boxes! I believe that the intentions of the 6 month boxes were aimed more towards international customers (outside of US, Canada and Japan). Just so that they won't lose too much interest with international customers while they readjust their business strategy. I'm not part of Memebox so I really don't know their true intentions. This is just based on my own speculation.

So I decided to add the six month subscription, but pay pal won't let me. It says it's a tax error. err
Me too! I'm trying to buy the lucky box and i'm getting the same error message. I hope it's just a glitch and will be fixed soon because i want that box so bad :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

I had the same tax error issue with Paypal.  The only way I could get by it was to purchase the 6 month package by itself.

Hmmm...i'm only trying to buy just the lucky box, wonder whats up. I geuss i'll try shooting them an email, i'm just freaking out that it's going to sell out. I want that cheese cream darn it!

Quote: Originally Posted by CharstarWishes /img/forum/go_quote.gif

So I decided to add the six month subscription, but pay pal won't let me.
It says it's a tax error. err

Quote: Originally Posted by kellsbells /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Me too! I'm trying to buy the lucky box and i'm getting the same error message. I hope it's just a glitch and will be fixed soon because i want that box so bad
frown.gif

hey ladies! that happened to me earlier this morning! but i just tried to click "continue order" at the bottom even though it showed that paypal error. and it went through for me! try that and see if it works for you as well =]

Quote: Originally Posted by Shinystars88 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Mine is too. They are keeping each other company. I wonder if we got the same variation?
Not sure! Looks like there is only one so far, eh?

Quote: Originally Posted by TracyT /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Dunno why your quote's not showing up, but I think I got regular shipping.

hey ladies! that happened to me earlier this morning! but i just tried to click "continue order" at the bottom even though it showed that paypal error. and it went through for me! try that and see if it works for you as well =]
I only have a button to update order info and a button to "place order" no matter how many times i click on "place order" it keeps giving me the error. Lol, i am not taking the hint.

Quote: Originally Posted by kellsbells /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I only have a button to update order info and a button to "place order" no matter how many times i click on "place order" it keeps giving me the error. Lol, i am not taking the hint.
LOL i'd say to keep trying.. cuz it worked for me when i reclicked "place order" but it did take me a couple tries. i also double checked my paypal acct to make sure i wasn't being charged more than once!

Latest posts

Back