Memebox: Korean Beauty Box Service

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
"Jane George" url="/t/140316/memebox-korean-beauty-box-service/2280#post_2304982"]Also got 11-12-13 bundle too. A good way to get more boxes if in uk or one of the other countries being axed too. I now have boxes ordered up to October. Oh god. But at least it payed for so don't need to worry after 31st and all superboxes coming too. Oh well good buy Glossybox uk this was just what I need to get rid of them. I'm glad we have more products out in the next few days and weeks like memebox said.

"Jane George" url="/t/140316/memebox-korean-beauty-box-service/2280#post_2304982"]Also got 11-12-13 bundle too. A good way to get more boxes if in uk or one of the other countries being axed too.
I now have boxes ordered up to October. Oh god. But at least it payed for so don't need to worry after 31st and all superboxes coming too. Oh well good buy Glossybox uk this was just what I need to get rid of them. I'm glad we have more products out in the next few days and weeks like memebox said. This is the main reason I am happy too. I only really like lovemebeauty and youbeautydiscovery enough to keep them long term atm so memebox adding into the mix makes me very happy as I find it hard to get decent boxes in the uk.

I now have boxes ordered up to October. Oh god. But at least it payed for so don't need to worry after 31st and all superboxes coming too. Oh well good buy Glossybox uk this was just what I need to get rid of them. I'm glad we have more products out in the next few days and weeks like memebox said.
This is the main reason I am happy too. I only really like lovemebeauty and youbeautydiscovery enough to keep them long term atm so memebox adding into the mix makes me very happy as I find it hard to get decent boxes in the uk. Your right they are the only 2 good ones even birchbox is crap. I could leave both of them behind. My love me beauty turned up this morning. And apart from flavourly , souksouk. Degustabox I prefers all my international boxes . I am more than happy with memeboxes every month coming my way.

I want to buy them all! I blame @spiritwind10 for getting me into this one! She included a wonderful product from this sub in a trade! :yay:
Your so funny! Just trying to be an enabler!!! LOL

so my box shows delivered yesterday - but no box...i HATE HATE HATE our mail lady here!  This is the first time i've ever lived in an apartment and the mail issues alone are enough to make anyone go crazy (thankfully we're having a house built and will be moving in the next week and a half!)

I've asked them to cancel Superbox 5 so that I can order the bundle. But it will be Monday by the time my card is free; I hope the bundle lasts that long :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Yeah, I caved and bought the 6 pack (11-16). I'm a little nervous pre-ordering until October, since so much can happen in 7 months, but I suppose it's a risk I am willing to take! 

I bought the six boxes bundle - I hope I won't come to regret it. I just couldn't help myself although I'm starting to suspect there'll be no quitting international shipping. If they seriously intended that they wouldn't decide to deliver us boxes till October! Or maybe they changed their mind yet again. Anyway, I'm done with all kinds of boxes for the next half a year and I suppose I should really quit all the other subscriptions.

Is it kinda weirding anyone else out how fast they are releasing boxes?

I mean they haven't even shipped half these boxes and theyre making new ones.  I hope its not like a Ponzi scheme.  Selling new boxes to pay for the things to go in the old ones...

I'm not saying thats whats happening or anything, just that my brain is twisty like that. 

I want my first box to get here so I can love it already!

I was hoping the Luckyboxes would have a BB cream in them since I spent my BB budget on it!  Guess I'll use my points towards trying one blind..this is how I get sucked in... :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Gah, I'm tempted but just between Superbox #1 and Lucky Box #1 I feel like I'm already fully stocked, and I still have Superboxes 2, 4, and 5 coming to me, as well as boxes 7,8,9, and 10. I only have one face!
Omg, you read my mind. As much as I want all these boxes I haven't even received one box. They are all yet to come. I even have all these skin care unopened. So I asked myself this morning, do I need all these when I only have one face? Hahah! Watch me cave in.

Quote: Originally Posted by boxnewbie /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Omg, you read my mind. As much as I want all these boxes I haven't even received one box. They are all yet to come. I even have all these skin care unopened. So I asked myself this morning, do I need all these when I only have one face? Hahah! Watch me cave in.

Haha I have the same exact problem...the bundle is in my cart - I just can't decide if I should pull the button. Part of me says that I've already ordered so many memboxes #2-10, luckybox, and superbox 1,2,3, the faceshop......do I need more? haha i'm going to have so much skincare that I don't even know what to do with it...but then I'm justifying that these will be for may - october....hmm what to do!

Latest posts

Back