Memebox: Korean Beauty Box Service

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Quote: Originally Posted by BlackMagicRose /img/forum/go_quote.gif

My Luckybox. I received:

1) CNP Cleansing Perfecta (5)

2) Nuganic Pore Control Essence (5)

3) Danahan Bon Yeon Jin Essence (4)

4) Mamonde First Energy Serum (not in previous box)

5) Sep Face Lifting Mask (1)

6) Too Cool for School Aqua Gel Mist (1)

7) Tonymoly Tint Red (not in previous box)

8) Dear by Enprani Bounce Cheese Cream (3)
thank you very, very much !!!!!

My Luckybox. I received:

Thank you for posting your contents!  What are you most excited about?  I know LOTS of people really liked that Cheese Cream.

I wonder if the luckybox contents are different based on ship dates?  I would love this box!

My Luckybox. I received:

Seems like there's only one version so far - but a very, very good one at that!

My Luckybox. I received:

THE COVETED CHEESE CREAM!!! *bows down

There are some great things in the Lucky Box! I have received all the previous boxes so as much as I want doubles of everything (I need help lol) I'll have to pass. This is an AWESOME box though. I'm really excited for everyone that got one!

Quote: Originally Posted by Saffyra /img/forum/go_quote.gif
   Thank you for posting your contents!  What are you most excited about?  I know LOTS of people really liked that Cheese Cream.

I wonder if the luckybox contents are different based on ship dates?  I would love this box!
I am really anxious to try the Cheese Cream, since so many people here love it so much, but I also can't wait to try the different essences/serums. It's a really great box overall. I am very happy with it! 

I am so glad I am trying the luckybox as my first purchase from them!  I know there are supposed to be variations, but I love the sizes of the products and the variety of the products. 
wub.gif

Quote: Originally Posted by Renata P /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  Should work (if you like):

http://us.memebox.com/superbox-by-thefaceshop#.Ux4DQc5nnZ2

Omg thank you so much you are amazing!! Ordering it right now tbh lol >_<

Quote:

Originally Posted by BlackMagicRose /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  I am really anxious to try the Cheese Cream, since so many people here love it so much, but I also can't wait to try the different essences/serums. It's a really great box overall. I am very happy with it! 

I know people rave about this cream but honestly, the smell is a little off putting for me. It has a nice scent but has sort of industrial like/metallic undertones? I'm not sure but I actually am wary of the cream for this reason whenever I put it on my face. It is very moisturizing and doesn't break me out though so that's a plus :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Ugh!  I'm so tempted by theFaceShop box!  I haven't even gotten my FIRST box from Memebox yet!

They sure make it hard by telling you its "exclusive" and "only 200 available!"

Marketing genius, I suppose.  MUSTRESIST.

Quote: Originally Posted by migasa /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  I bought this box !
I don't know this brand  :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> 
Do you like thefaceshop?
I don't know this brand either. They produce popular cosmetics based on the natural ingredients as far as I know. And have plenty of shops in Korea and worldwide. 8 full size products makes average 5$ per product. I think it is good price and I never have been disappointed with the contents of the boxes so far.

Maybe some of you have more to say about The Face Shop.

Ugh!  I'm so tempted by theFaceShop box!  I haven't even gotten my FIRST box from Memebox yet!

Ive ordered 4 boxes and havent gotten any of them yet. Im really hesitant to buy this in case i get something in my boxes that i really want. Judging at the company and their products on amazon it seems to be all skincare.. which i do like but i'm looking for more makeup less skincare at the moment. So i might pass on this box... Im sure they will come out with the next "New Exclusive" box in a matter of a week or two anyway. 

I don't know this brand either. They produce popular cosmetics based on the natural ingredients as far as I know. And have plenty of shops in Korea and worldwide. 8 full size products makes average 5$ per product. I think it is good price and I never have been disappointed with the contents of the boxes so far.

Their products are quite well-priced on ebay but 8 pieces for this amount of money still appears to be a good deal to me. They seem to be quite typical for a Korean brand - lots of skincare but also many BB and CC creams, tints, lip balms and eyeliners. Some mascaras, eyeshadows, highlighters, powders and primers. Seems they have most types of not very expensive products,

Quote: Originally Posted by Shinystars88 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Ive ordered 4 boxes and havent gotten any of them yet. Im really hesitant to buy this in case i get something in my boxes that i really want. Judging at the company and their products on amazon it seems to be all skincare.. which i do like but i'm looking for more makeup less skincare at the moment. So i might pass on this box... Im sure they will come out with the next "New Exclusive" box in a matter of a week or two anyway. 

I did a general Web search on theFaceShop. They do have makeup. The lead time in ordering to receiving is what stops me from buying more boxes. 

It's not completely about the money thing, which they tried to fix with the layaway-like plan of $1 down and the rest closer to shipping. It's just plain about the time from ordering to delivery. How does one know if you need more skincare or makeup if you have no boxes, thus no products, arrive to decide on for a gap? It's a frustrating consumer feeling. 

Has anyone done a grid or anything to compare release date to shipping out date? Then a express vs. regular give or take customs keeping boxes. I would find that very interesting to look at.

Quote: Originally Posted by Paulina PS /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  Their products are quite well-priced on ebay but 8 pieces for this amount of money still appears to be a good deal to me. They seem to be quite typical for a Korean brand - lots of skincare but also many BB and CC creams, tints, lip balms and eyeliners. Some mascaras, eyeshadows, highlighters, powders and primers. Seems they have most types of not very expensive products,

Thanks girls. I hope that we will not be disappointed

I LOVE theFaceShop products and I KNOW that an 8 product box will be well worth $39, but unfortunately I'm tapped out financially. I will say though that if you have the $39 to spare, you love quality skincare and a good deal, then definitely pick up this box!

Ordered the FaceShop box! Not exactly sure what I'm getting into, but I've seen what people have reviewed about their different products and people seem to like it! We will see. . . . . .

I am pretty tempted by the FaceShop box, but I am not familiar enough with the brand to be that excited about it. I guess I will hope that it sells out fast so I won't give in to temptation haha. 

I am pretty tempted by the FaceShop box, but I am not familiar enough with the brand to be that excited about it. I guess I will hope that it sells out fast so I won't give in to temptation haha. 
Their stores remind me a lot of The Body Shop, in the way they're set up and the quality of the items, although I think TFS has better quality products!

06092007122009.jpg

photo+3.JPG

Ray+June12-Advertorial+on+Studio+20.jpg

Those pet perfume hand creams are seriously the most coveted item in my collection! Every time someone comes over my house they say how adorable they are! LOL

I live in toronto and they opened a face shop in the eaton centre. I have used many of their products I find them similar to the skin food line. The brown sugar face scrub is similar to the fresh brown sugar mask . I also used their peeling cream and sheet masks and found them to be very good. The product pricing here was $12.99 face scrub and 1.99 each sheet mask very reasonable but the box seems to be a better value . I won't be buying this one only because I have enough face shop for now but this is a great deal

Latest posts

Back