Memebox: Korean Beauty Box Service

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Do we not get credit/points for box purchases anymore? I can't keep up with all the changes they're making from one box to the next.

Quote: Originally Posted by OiiO /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  That is an amazing box! I hope you like everything :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />
I really like this box. There is a great choice of products inside.

When did everyone get their tracking info for their Luckybox? I believe I ordered it when it came out too and I have not tracking info yet:(, also was this the last box with express shipping?

When did everyone get their tracking info for their Luckybox? I believe I ordered it when it came out too and I have not tracking info yet:(, also was this the last box with express shipping?
5th march I got shipping info. mine had normal non express shipping but my lucky box had that and came v. Fast. 7th box has express

5th march I got shipping info. mine had normal non express shipping but my lucky box had that and came v. Fast. 7th box has express
That's interesting...I may have to shoot an email to customer service with the hopes they will reply lol

They emailed me Feb 23 stating that I was missing my phone number and once they receive it they will ship the Luckybox. I replied the same day. Unfortunately, haven't heard from them until I emailed them a few days ago. They replied yesterday stating that they are holding my box due to missing phone number. I fwd my original email and they replied within minutes saying they will ship my Luckybox today. I think they were busy with the changes so I think you should shoot them an email again asking for the status of your order.They were pretty quick replying to my emails yesterday. :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

My Luckybox is out for delivery! It will probably be there when I get home from class! 
icon_cheesygrin.gif

Just received an email about a Face Shop box that is available to subscribers only. I'm really trying to hold out until I at least receive my Lucky Box....but I've really been interested in The Face Shop!

I bought the face shop box! Especially since I missed out on the Etude House box. :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> Also I bought the hydration box along with it and noticed shipping didn't change at $6.99, which is kind of nice. I'm in NY though, so unfortunately, I've still got tax :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> 

Quote: Originally Posted by Jane George /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Yay superbox one just arrived via Royal Mail. MUch prefer them to parcelforce too.
Got mine today too :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Oh Memebox, you will be the end of me *shakes fist*

I gave in and got TheFaceShop box. That's it, I'm officially on a no-buy.

Quote: Originally Posted by jennwzhu89 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  I bought the face shop box! Especially since I missed out on the Etude House box. :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> Also I bought the hydration box along with it and noticed shipping didn't change at $6.99, which is kind of nice. I'm in NY though, so unfortunately, I've still got tax :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> 
I also bought thefaceshop box. I didn't want to make the same mistake as I did with Etude House - meaning: thinking long, getting none
wink.gif

Quote: Originally Posted by Jane George /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Yay superbox one just arrived via Royal Mail. MUch prefer them to parcelforce too.
Got mine today too :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Quote: Originally Posted by Patantao /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  Let us know what you got in your Luckybox, please!
I got superbox 1 today Not the lucky box :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

My Luckybox. I received:

1) CNP Cleansing Perfecta (5)

2) Nuganic Pore Control Essence (5)

3) Danahan Bon Yeon Jin Essence (4)

4) Mamonde First Energy Serum (not in previous box)

5) Sep Face Lifting Mask (1)

6) Too Cool for School Aqua Gel Mist (1)

7) Tonymoly Tint Red (not in previous box)

8) Dear by Enprani Bounce Cheese Cream (3)

I didn't get an email for The Face Shop Superbox even though I'm subscribed to their emails :'c darnit

Quote: Originally Posted by lalal0ve /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  I didn't get an email for The Face Shop Superbox even though I'm subscribed to their emails :'c darnit
I *just* got mine, I was miffed at first, too!

Latest posts

Back