Memebox: Korean Beauty Box Service

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Quote: Originally Posted by Spiritwind10 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I ordered them with my Memebox. I ended up ordering 2---of the five count bags. So they would do awhile. I think that's about 200 of the things when ever they get here!!! They have shipped them snail mail so we will see. Were you able to use them again or did you have to throw out after 1 use?? Just courious. Thanks! Nancy
I threw them out after 1 use (I used 2, 1 on each hand) because they were really dirty and grimy with all the stuff they took off of my face. There were even black dots on them from blackheads they removed! 

I threw them out after 1 use (I used 2, 1 on each hand) because they were really dirty and grimy with all the stuff they took off of my face. There were even black dots on them from blackheads they removed! 
Wow, great! At least I have an idea that they only last 1 time! It's good they got out everything! Looking forward to getting my order! Thank you so much for the info. Nancy

I think each box will be a little different, so spoilers probably won't tell us anything unfortunately. 
I just want to know what others have been getting. I've been stalking the lucky box page on the site & so far 3 people have reviewed if, but they didnt include what was in it :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> blah lol I can't wait to get it! Hoping for these items to appear: - dr jart eye serum - tea tree essence - anti hair loss pack Fingers & toes crossed that they appear in BOTH lucky boxes lol if only in my dreaaams

i think luckybox will be revealed soon since its gonna be monday and all postal services resume then. 

arghhh i cant wait!

I was refunded for tax on one of my orders today I got a response on my feedback for box 9 which I did not order. I also saw my Luckybox is in New York, I'm not sure if it's gone through customs, but I think it has. Yay! I'm hoping to see it in a week or so. I think Fri-Mon of next week. Today was a good day for me and Memebox.

Quote: Originally Posted by queeenb /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I just want to know what others have been getting. I've been stalking the lucky box page on the site & so far 3 people have reviewed if, but they didnt include what was in it
frown.gif
blah lol I can't wait to get it!

Hoping for these items to appear:
- dr jart eye serum
- tea tree essence
- anti hair loss pack

Fingers & toes crossed that they appear in BOTH lucky boxes lol if only in my dreaaams
I should be getting mine in a few days. It left San Fran yesterday. 

Quote: Originally Posted by veritazy /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  i think luckybox will be revealed soon since its gonna be monday and all postal services resume then. 

arghhh i cant wait!
Remember that Luckyboxes are all different :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

I asked Memebox to send my box 7 standard by email. I wasn't actually expecting to hear from them until after it shipped, but they responded within 30 minutes and agreed to mail it standard! For some reason, I thought 7 was suppose to be sent standard by default, but I guess not. xD

I don't really like EMS because of needing to sign for it, so happy they are willing to send it standard. It's cheaper for them anyway. :p /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

My Lucky Box made it to Chicago yesterday! So much faster than I expected, I got the slow shipping. It should make it's way to me in a couple days then :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />
Hope it's good!

Quote: Originally Posted by CharstarWishes /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I was refunded for tax on one of my orders today
I got a response on my feedback for box 9 which I did not order.
I also saw my Luckybox is in New York, I'm not sure if it's gone through customs, but I think it has. Yay!
I'm hoping to see it in a week or so. I think Fri-Mon of next week.

Today was a good day for me and Memebox.

Quote: Originally Posted by BlackMagicRose /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  I should be getting mine in a few days. It left San Fran yesterday. 

Quote: Originally Posted by zentea /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  My Lucky Box made it to Chicago yesterday! So much faster than I expected, I got the slow shipping. It should make it's way to me in a couple days then :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />
Hope it's good!

How are you ladies seeing that it made it to the states? I live in San Fran and would love to know when my lucky box arrives. my tracking still says "Origin Post is Preparing Shipment"  I dont even know what that means lol

Quote: Originally Posted by princesskelly /img/forum/go_quote.gif

How are you ladies seeing that it made it to the states? I live in San Fran and would love to know when my lucky box arrives. my tracking still says "Origin Post is Preparing Shipment"  I dont even know what that means lol

This is what my tracking currently says. 

This is what my tracking currently says. 
awwww :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> im sad. guess mine is still stuck in Korea?

The site says Lucky boxes ship out April 1, but people are getting them already. Is memebox shipping boxes out early now? If so, yay!

Quote: Originally Posted by redangel75 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  The site says Lucky boxes ship out April 1, but people are getting them already. Is memebox shipping boxes out early now? If so, yay!
they actually had a round one of Lucky boxes and they were supposed to be shipped 3/3 and the second round of Lucky boxes are shipping out in April =]

Quote: Originally Posted by redangel75 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
I think it was the first wave that shipped out around the 3rd. When they restocked, they put a later date on shipping those ones. 

Quote: Originally Posted by princesskelly /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  they actually had a round one of Lucky boxes and they were supposed to be shipped 3/3 and the second round of Lucky boxes are shipping out in April =]

I think it was the first wave that shipped out around the 3rd. When they restocked, they put a later date on shipping those ones. 

Gotcha! Thanks

My tracking indicates that my Luckybox is officially at ORD/Chicago O'Hare. Hopefully it will be in my hands in just a few days! 

Latest posts

Back