Memebox: Korean Beauty Box Service

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Can someone tell me which box this is?
8c459964a6a911e3836e121e66d6e8e0_8.jpg
This looks like the Korean memebox.

Quote: Originally Posted by Saffyra /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  Can someone tell me which box this is?
This is a box for the Korean market

Quote: Originally Posted by jennwzhu89 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

This looks like the Korean memebox.
Ah, okay, hence the Global versions for the rest of us.  I was curious since it was just posted today :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Did someone say we don't get points when we review our boxes anymore? I thought I read it somewhere in this thread but now I can't find it.

What are you guys hoping for in superbox #2?

I really hope they put the secret key CC cushion in there!

I got an email that they are going to ship 7 soon-ish, but to confirm my address etc.  My zipcode is 0**** but they have dropped the zero.. has anyone else with a similar zip had problems?

Those who got Superbox #1 a question...... Do you use Ddobyul Skin Therapy Solution and the Plant Stem Cell Cream together or is that overkill? I did and felt a bit flushed. Btw, I saw those cocoon finger scrubbers in the Japanese $2 store today. Different brand, but I thought it was funny to notice it.

Got the same email! Can't wait! I think I've loss track on which boxes are coming and going and whatever!A. I'll just keep track when they get here and cross them off the list and if it's gone on too long then I will check into it!! LOL. Memebox is driving me crazy and some packages are express and others slow mail! And then on the shipping Memebox doesn't put which box and well, I've gone nuts knowing which box is coming! : )

I finally gave in to temptation and ordered the Luckybox.  I did read that every box will be different which made me think maybe I should order two just to see what the variation is but I was a good girl and I just got one. :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Edited to add:

I noticed that I was NOT charged tax this time.  When I got #10 I was charged.  As mentioned above, I do think they're a little confused.  With a base in CA they should only be charging residents of California.  I wonder if they will refund the incorrectly assessed tax (which is what would be best, really) or if they will return it as Points.

Either way is fine with me but I am curious.

I actually just tried the Cocoon Silk Balls today, and I really like them! I was pretty skeptical, but they got a lot of dirt off of my face (even though I had just washed it) and left my face feeling extra smooth. I wish I could find them in a store around here. I would consider ordering them online when I run out of the ones I have. 

Quote: Originally Posted by devadorned /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  I got an email that they are going to ship 7 soon-ish, but to confirm my address etc.  My zipcode is 0**** but they have dropped the zero.. has anyone else with a similar zip had problems?
Actually yes. They must consider zip code as a number (not a string of characters) and in this situation zero in the beginning is not significant. I planned to pay their attention to this although my previous box arrived without any problems.

I actually just tried the Cocoon Silk Balls today, and I really like them! I was pretty skeptical, but they got a lot of dirt off of my face (even though I had just washed it) and left my face feeling extra smooth. I wish I could find them in a store around here. I would consider ordering them online when I run out of the ones I have. 
Go eBay. Got 30 for £4. They are all the same.

Quote: Originally Posted by Renata P /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  Actually yes. They must consider zip code as a number (not a string of characters) and in this situation zero in the beginning is not significant. I planned to pay their attention to this although my previous box arrived without any problems.
I keep having this problem with my zipcode.. Ive told them now twice already. Just got my shipping confirmation for my latest shipments and they did it again. I think its just their system missing the zero. When you look on the tracking site online it is correct. Im hoping its just a glitch in the automated email. 

Quote: Originally Posted by Patantao /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  Anyone got spoilers for the Luckybox, please?
I think each box will be a little different, so spoilers probably won't tell us anything unfortunately. 

Looks like they're busy replying to emails. I got one reply for an email I wrote when box 9 was released and then one about the taxes. Here is their reply on the tax issue. Hi, Thanks for reaching out to us. And thank you for your advice. We are working on ironing out tax related issues. Now we collect taxes from people who lives in CA or NY (Since we have presence in both cities) Thank you so much for your understanding and if you have any question, please contact us anytime. Sincerely, MEMEBOX Support Team So it looks like they figured it out for the most part. Now my only question is if point credits are going away entirely (though I haven't contacted them about this). I will probably place an order for something soon as my confidence in them has been restored.

I ordered them with my Memebox. I ended up ordering 2---of the five count bags. So they would do awhile. I think that's about 200 of the things when ever they get here!!! They have shipped them snail mail so we will see. Were you able to use them again or did you have to throw out after 1 use?? Just courious. Thanks! Nancy

Quote: Originally Posted by Spiritwind10 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I ordered them with my Memebox. I ended up ordering 2---of the five count bags. So they would do awhile. I think that's about 200 of the things when ever they get here!!! They have shipped them snail mail so we will see. Were you able to use them again or did you have to throw out after 1 use?? Just courious. Thanks! Nancy
You throw them out after one use!

It would be like reusing a cotton ball. :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Latest posts

Back