Memebox: Korean Beauty Box Service

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I dream of anti-wrinkle box
wub.gif

Quote: Originally Posted by migasa /img/forum/go_quote.gif
wub.gif

And I dream of a whitening box with a bunch of different sheet masks :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

wub.gif

ahah me too!! or a "prevent wrinkles for the rest of your life" box.

wub.gif

lol that's a brilliant idea!

am craving for a box with serums, mist and bb/ccs.

am also enthusiastic about the new arrivals in their site, though i wish i will never see any sheet masks in my boxes ever.. (no purederm pls, it breaks me out)

meanwhile, im dying of curiosity of what's in the luckybox..

Quote: Originally Posted by veritazy /img/forum/go_quote.gif
meanwhile, im dying of curiosity of what's in the luckybox..

Me too!!  I haven't ordered one yet.  Im hoping there will be some kind of spoiler that either a) makes me not want to spend the money or B) pushes me right over the edge into purchase-land!

Superbox 5 is an easy pass as I am older and those bright colors are too much.That said, I am considering a 2nd luckybox as they said they were all different. Excited for my Superbox 3 with the full size ampoule!

Quote: Originally Posted by Saffyra /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Spoiler RELEASE!! DONT READ BELOW IF YOU DONT WANT TO KNOW :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />  I need to figure out how to do that spoiler warning thing.

We are so excited about the Hydration Box that we simply cannot contain ourselves any longer...
For the first time, we’re revealing an item within one of our boxes!

The Dr Care Vita-Propolis Ampoule was featured as a deluxe sample in MEMEBOX #4, and received such great reviews we felt compelled to bring it back in all of it’s full-sized glory!

Edited to add:

http://us.memebox.com/dr-s-care-vita-propolis-ampoule  (product info from memebox)
amazing!

They posted spoiler literally an hour after I asked :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Thanks for the heads up!

Does anyone know what is going to be in box 7? I ordered it because it was the only one not sold out at the time and I can't wait for it to arrive, unfortunately I think it is not even shipping until march 17 :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

I dream of receiving a shipping confirmation soon for box 8 9 or 10. I just wanna get a box!,,,, I am so excited to try new things

unfortunately it got the better of me and i purchased the luckybox (which ships later). 

daz.gif
 oh gosh..inner demons..

just finger-crossing that its loaded with goodness; or includes the newer items for the later box.

was not willing to gamble for another $23 box coming out besides the regular ones. just needed to rid of about 20 points...

Quote: Originally Posted by Donna529 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

My state tax is 7 percent.Why should I pay California sales tax when I don’t live there? Delaware has zero sales tax.
Exactly.  I live in Delaware, zero sales tax.  But---Memebox charged me sales tax on my Lucky Box.  Pretty sure that is not how the tax thing works.  Popsugar doesn't charge me any sales tax.  Memebox is the 1st box to ever charge me sales tax---and I sub to TONS of boxes.

Exactly.  I live in Delaware, zero sales tax.  But---Memebox charged me sales tax on my Lucky Box.  Pretty sure that is not how the tax thing works.  Popsugar doesn't charge me any sales tax.  Memebox is the 1st box to ever charge me sales tax---and I sub to TONS of boxes.
It appears they fixed the tax issue.I get charged tax on GB and BB, they both ship from my state so I am used to it.None of the others charge me.

My orders aren't showing up on the site! I am freaking out! I'm supposed to have 2 lucky boxes and 7 but it isn't showing up! Why :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> I haven't received tracking info either

My orders aren't showing up on the site! I am freaking out! I'm supposed to have 2 lucky boxes and 7 but it isn't showing up! Why :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> I haven't received tracking info either
Box 7 has not shipped yet.Any orders before the new Web site launched can be tracked herehttp://track.memebox.com

Box 7 has not shipped yet.Any orders before the new Web site launched can be tracked herehttp://track.memebox.com
Thank you! Lol! I started to freak out. I ordered a mask with those boxes and theask shipped first, I forgot we can't track other items in the same order. I got a tracking number for a standard package right now, I don't know what it's for...

Thank you! Lol! I started to freak out. I ordered a mask with those boxes and theask shipped first, I forgot we can't track other items in the same order. I got a tracking number for a standard package right now, I don't know what it's for...
Awe your welcome :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Latest posts

Back