Memebox: Korean Beauty Box Service

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My Luckybox. I received: 1) CNP Cleansing Perfecta (5) 2) Nuganic Pore Control Essence (5) 3) Danahan Bon Yeon Jin Essence (4) 4) Mamonde First Energy Serum (not in previous box) 5) Sep Face Lifting Mask (1) 6) Too Cool for School Aqua Gel Mist (1) 7) Tonymoly Tint Red (not in previous box) 8) Dear by Enprani Bounce Cheese Cream (3)
Looks great! Can't wait to see mine. About The Face Shop box, Things I like, it has double the availibility of the Etude House box. It offers shipping later this month is great for those just finding out about Memebox and not wanting to pre-order for several months in advance. The down side I'm on a ban for a little while. To many good things together. But that does make me hopeful that they will be offering more great things to buy when I am ready again.

I caved and purchased The Face Shop box. I'm feeling a bit guilty :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> .I still have some boxes coming but I swear Memebox knows my weak spot.

Quote: Originally Posted by Paulina PS /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  Seems like there's only one version so far - but a very, very good one at that!
 That IS a good one. 8- count 'em 8- FS products in TheFaceShop box.... urggggghh.

Quote: Originally Posted by Cola /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I caved and purchased The Face Shop box. I'm feeling a bit guilty
frown.gif
.I still have some boxes coming but I swear Memebox knows my weak spot.

ikr.. caved too :/ 

ugh i'm mad at myself

i still have 4 boxes pending, so no thx to TFS.

maybe it was not working for my skin, but i used to haul TFS items from gmarket.

they have some rly good items like face mists, green tea range, etc but the the rest is meh.

just my personal opinion.

i'd defo snag it if it was IOPE, O'sum or Holika Holika. arghhh~

Thanks for posting pics of your lucky boxes!! Looks like it isn't a big variation.. Hopefully I'll get to trade my doubles! PS how was that essence in box 4? The one in the white bottle? Lmao I haven't even opened it yet

Ugh I caved and used all my points on TheFaceShop box.  :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> If they come out with a Skinfood or Innisfree box next week I'm going to be very angry haha.

Do you have regular or express shipping?
Quote: Originally Posted by kotoko /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  My Luckybox is stuck at JFK! Come to meeee. <3

Quote: Originally Posted by ashgley /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  Ugh I caved and used all my points on TheFaceShop box.  :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> If they come out with a Skinfood or Innisfree box next week I'm going to be very angry haha.

LOl, me too, I prefer Skinfood than the Face Shop. But, I've just ordered the face shop box. 

Quote: Originally Posted by queeenb /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Thanks for posting pics of your lucky boxes!! Looks like it isn't a big variation.. Hopefully I'll get to trade my doubles! PS how was that essence in box 4? The one in the white bottle? Lmao I haven't even opened it yet
If you're referring to the Cremorlab mineral essence, it's pretty good! I've used up the entire bottle as of a few days ago. I found that it replenished my skin after washing so it didn't feel tight, and it seemed to calm and soothe my skin if it was irritated. I didn't see any long-term changes or effects in my skin from it, however essences are usually made to restore balance and moisture to your skin after cleansing, and that, I think it does very well!

If you're referring to the Cremorlab mineral essence, it's pretty good! I've used up the entire bottle as of a few days ago. I found that it replenished my skin after washing so it didn't feel tight, and it seemed to calm and soothe my skin if it was irritated. I didn't see any long-term changes or effects in my skin from it, however essences are usually made to restore balance and moisture to your skin after cleansing, and that, I think it does very well!
Thank you miss Jexie! That's exactly what I'm talking about! I've been going back & forth tea tree essence & maple water! I love them! I can't wait to try this one

Quote: Originally Posted by BlackMagicRose /img/forum/go_quote.gif

My Luckybox. I received:

1) CNP Cleansing Perfecta (5)

2) Nuganic Pore Control Essence (5)

3) Danahan Bon Yeon Jin Essence (4)

4) Mamonde First Energy Serum (not in previous box)

5) Sep Face Lifting Mask (1)

6) Too Cool for School Aqua Gel Mist (1)

7) Tonymoly Tint Red (not in previous box)

8) Dear by Enprani Bounce Cheese Cream (3)

I'm pretty sure the Mamonde Serum was in Box #1? I know I got it in a past box.

Also the TonyMoly tint was in Box #3 (unless it's a different one?) We got a sample size, it's possible that the Lucky boxes have full sized ones?

That aside, I think this box has some of my favorite items from the past boxes, so I'm super bummed I didn't jump on it! That Pore control essence is PRICEY so it's nice they included it in the Lucky Boxes!

Quote: Originally Posted by MissJexie /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I'm pretty sure the Mamonde Serum was in Box #1? I know I got it in a past box.

Also the TonyMoly tint was in Box #3 (unless it's a different one?) We got a sample size, it's possible that the Lucky boxes have full sized ones?

That aside, I think this box has some of my favorite items from the past boxes, so I'm super bummed I didn't jump on it! That Pore control essence is PRICEY so it's nice they included it in the Lucky Boxes!
Probably, but they didn't indicate the box # on the card for these two like the other items, so I assumed they were new items. The lip tint is a small size. 

I'm happy about the box, but I am also happy that it only took a week to get to me with the regular shipping option. I was fully prepared to have to wait 3 weeks! 

Quote: Originally Posted by BlackMagicRose /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  Probably, but they didn't indicate the box # on the card for these two like the other items, so I assumed they were new items. The lip tint is a small size. 

I'm happy about the box, but I am also happy that it only took a week to get to me with the regular shipping option. I was fully prepared to have to wait 3 weeks! 

That's awesome! I just had an order shipped to me, so I hope that it only takes a week! *fingers crossed!

Even about a week to the uk too. I bought thefaceshop too as hubby convinced me and I am cancelling lots of boxes in April.

These look amazing.I hope mine is the same. Unfortunately no tracking since it cleared customs at JFK on Saturday. I guess they are backed up a bit from last week's snow storm.

Next pre order bundles are up.http://us.memebox.com/memebox/memebox-11-12-13-14-15-16#.Ux7oRXPD_qA 20 percent discount, one shipping charge.

Also got 11-12-13 bundle too. A good way to get more boxes if in uk or one of the other countries being axed too.

Latest posts

Back