Memebox: Korean Beauty Box Service

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Quote: Originally Posted by QueenJane /img/forum/go_quote.gif

My lucky box is here!!
Tell us what you got!! 

/dies of suspense wondering if all luckyboxes in this wave of shipping actually are all the same or not

My Luckybox. I received: 1) CNP Cleansing Perfecta (5) 2) Nuganic Pore Control Essence (5) 3) Danahan Bon Yeon Jin Essence (4) 4) Mamonde First Energy Serum (not in previous box) 5) Sep Face Lifting Mask (1) 6) Too Cool for School Aqua Gel Mist (1) 7) Tonymoly Tint Red (not in previous box) 8) Dear by Enprani Bounce Cheese Cream (3)
I got my box today and received the same items- I'm super excited about everything!

Same as blackmagicrose!

Thanks for sharing. I was hoping for a few surprises here and there with the boxes. Oh well, the contents are awesome! Lucky Box rocks!

Quote: Originally Posted by YunaKim /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  Wow, that was quick! Did they confirm that they would send you a secondary sample?
Yes, they did!  Said they were sending it out "very soon."

And all I did was give them my screen names because screenshots sounded like a whole lot of work.

Quote: Originally Posted by QueenJane /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Same as blackmagicrose!
Thank you for letting us know!  I was really curious when they said there would be variations.  Its a good box so if its the one I get, Im gonna be super happy!  Mine doesnt ship til April 1st :*(

Quote: Originally Posted by Saffyra /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  Yes, they did!  Said they were sending it out "very soon."

And all I did was give them my screen names because screenshots sounded like a whole lot of work.
Thanks for sharing! They have an interesting collection of products; many of which I have not heard of prior. I look forward to trying the samples.

I also received the same Luckybox as the previous posters. Love it so far! Especially love the lip tint product - that is some serious staying power!! It's like benetint plus Limecrime Red Velvet Velvetine. Ah-mazing.

Quote: Originally Posted by queeenb /img/forum/go_quote.gif

All these lucky boxes look the same! Blah! Whatever happened to the variety & "no two boxes are the same"?
Yeah, it's a bit odd. In fact, if you visit Memebox and read the text for Lucky Box, it states clearly "Every box is unique and is filled with..." Perhaps, meaning was lost in translation. I'm still wishing someone posts a box with something different.

Yeah, it's a bit odd. In fact, if you visit Memebox and read the text for Lucky Box, it states clearly "Every box is unique and is filled with..." Perhaps, meaning was lost in translation. I'm still wishing someone posts a box with something different.
Sigh. False advertising much? Maybe they wanted to say "every box has unique items from past memeboxes, two items from memebox 5 and one product that wasn't previously on any box" -_- /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

If you go back and look they have changed the text on the item page.  It no longer says anything about them being all different (even though it DOES still say that way down at the bottom where the description of each memebox is). 

I think maybe it was a translation issue.  Considering it would be impossible to prevent similarities between boxes. 

I don't mind at all because I think this box is great!  However, I'm wondering if the next shipment (April 1st) will be different.  I kinda don't want it to be...

I am on the Pacific Coast and I still don't have updated tracking information for this first shipment for the Lucky box.  Have emailed them twice now about not having an updated tracking log since the 6th of March.  When people who live further a field then I, like in Chicago and New York are close to getting their box or have in some cases received there boxes, there's a problem. I really don't want to have to lose my mind right now and cancel the other future boxes that I have ordered.  All other boxes came to me of course express mail, and within two days no problem. UGHHH

Quote: Originally Posted by Kdlane /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  I am on the Pacific Coast and I still don't have updated tracking information for this first shipment for the Lucky box.  Have emailed them twice now about not having an updated tracking log since the 6th of March.  When people who live further a field then I, like in Chicago and New York are close to getting their box or have in some cases received there boxes, there's a problem. I really don't want to have to lose my mind right now and cancel the other future boxes that I have ordered.  All other boxes came to me of course express mail, and within two days no problem. UGHHH
I'm waiting on my Lucky Box too. I'm in California. I have regular shipping, hence an earlier question for someone who received their box if they had Express or not. At last check, tracking wasn't showing any movement. I'm with ya, girlfriend. Box, box, please come soon. I also ordered #7 and that's supposed to have Express shipping. I had guessed both would arrive practically together due to the different shipping methods. Sigh. Box, box, please come soon. 
help.gif

Quote: Originally Posted by queeenb /img/forum/go_quote.gif

All these lucky boxes look the same! Blah! Whatever happened to the variety & "no two boxes are the same"?
ikr. I think that was the initial description in the old memebox page before "transitioning to a new platform".

Thankyou!!!!  I was headed for a ledge.  This month has been so far a wild roller coaster for me and all of the subscription boxes.  First blush, which I still won't get until Friday a week late and now this issue with Meme.  It's good to know that I am not alone:)  please keep me updated on your memebox.  If all goes well I should get mine after you, I am in Seattle.

I'm in Iowa and I received my lucky box today.  The shipping never updated between arriving in Chicago and the time it was delivered.

Latest posts

Back