Memebox: Korean Beauty Box Service

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Here's a pic of my lucky box incase anyone is interested. Looks like most ppl are getting the same. I'm so excited for the pore control essence and the bounce cheese cream. Oh and everything smells so good!

Here's a pic of my lucky box incase anyone is interested. Looks like most ppl are getting the same. I'm so excited for the pore control essence and the bounce cheese cream. Oh and everything smells so good!
How do you plan to use the pore control essence? As a primer, serum, moisturizer? Just trying to decide how to work it into my skincare routine.

Ahhh..just purchased box #11-#16 yesterday and now luckybox #2 is out! Really tempted to get it! Do people think it's worth it? :x It's so hard to resist memebox :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> 

I asked about the tax issue last week and they got back to me very quickly saying they'd give me a refund but it has yet to show up in my account either. You're not alone, Renata!

My lucky box box isn't here but my primer than I ordered after it and that was dispatched after is here. Tbh might be a post issue as I have a few parcels AWOL atm... Hate hate hate Royal Mail.

It appears that I am not the only one waiting in NY for her Lucky Box. Thanks for sharing. I was under the impression that the biggest hurdle was going to be getting through customs! I look forward to receiving mines, hopefully by Saturday (fingers crossed). The Lucky Box everyone seems to be getting is awesome. Still, deep down I would not mind a little surprise, as long as it is not a BB or CC cream.

I just placed an order for Luckybox #2, and a facial cleanser. I noticed that when everything was in the cart, it added tax, but once I estimated shipping, the tax went away. 

I am in New Jersey and received mine yesterday. Same contents as the others that have been posted already.Mine took 4 days to clear customs also.

Quote: Originally Posted by page5 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

How do you plan to use the pore control essence? As a primer, serum, moisturizer? Just trying to decide how to work it into my skincare routine.
I personally use it as a serum. I use this, an anti-redness serum, and a moisturizing serum before I put on my eye cream and moisturizer. 

Has anyone found the pore essence to be effective?

I've been using it for 2 weeks and I haven't noticed even the slightest difference XD

Maybe my face craters are just too massive

Quote: Originally Posted by LadyManah /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I've been using it for 2 weeks and I haven't noticed even the slightest difference XD

I haven't seen a difference either, but I'm in love with the Loreal Pore Vanisher it's amazing!

Quote: Originally Posted by LadyManah /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I've noticed a difference in my pores, but I am using quite a few products, so it's hard to tell which one is giving the effect. In addition to using several serums, I am also using Glamglow Supermud about once a week on my nose and chin. 

Quote: Originally Posted by YunaKim /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  It appears that I am not the only one waiting in NY for her Lucky Box. Thanks for sharing. I was under the impression that the biggest hurdle was going to be getting through customs! I look forward to receiving mines, hopefully by Saturday (fingers crossed). The Lucky Box everyone seems to be getting is awesome. Still, deep down I would not mind a little surprise, as long as it is not a BB or CC cream.
I live in California and I still havent gotten mine 
icon_sad.gif
 tracking states its still in Incheon since March 6th 
plain.gif

Thanks for sharing. I am finding few geographical patterns for delivery in the US. Or perhaps, I am not looking close enough. Fingers crossed that I will receive mines today or tomorrow and you will receive it too. My mail delivery person is due in an hour or so. I am not counting on it.

Lucky Box 2 will feature products from memebox 2 through 7, valued over $130. The site explicitly states all Lucky Box 2 will be identical.

I got my pouch of samples from Beautique. Did not get the social media extra bag yet.Return address is Hazlet NJ.2-3 hours from me.

I got my pouch of samples from Beautique. Did not get the social media extra bag yet.Return address is Hazlet NJ.2-3 hours from me.
How long did it took you to get it? mine is still pending on shipment

Latest posts

Back