Memebox: Korean Beauty Box Service

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Quote: Originally Posted by myungsunkim24 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  And how come it's not letting me use a credit card? It's directing me to PayPal only?

if you don't have a paypal account, you can still use your credit card. just click on the link that say don't have a paypal, use your credit card or something like that on the paypal site.

Quote: Originally Posted by myungsunkim24 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  And how come it's not letting me use a credit card? It's directing me to PayPal only?
hmm i'm contemplating using this as an excuse to buy the 11-13 bundle.  if i use my paypal balance, it's like it's free, right??  

Quote: Originally Posted by kotoko /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  Miguhara BP Cream from Box 2 broke me out and messed up my face. :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Anyone have the ingredient list?
Googled and found this blog:

Skład/Ingredients:
Cyclopentasiloxane, Dimethicone/Vinyl Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Cyclohexasiloxane, Polymethyl Methacrylate, Polymethylsilsesquioxane, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Acrylates Copolymer, Dimethicone, Camellia Sinensis Seed Oil, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Titanium Dioxide, CI77492, CI77491, CI77499, Tocopheryl Acetate, Retinyl Palmitate, Jasminum Officinale (Jasmine) Oil, Citrus Nobilis (Mandarin Orange) Peel Oil
Read more: http://agathblog.blogspot.com/2014/01/miguhara-bp-cream.html#ixzz2w9YHuvtf

I got my shipping info for Superbox 2 but the tracking says "Destination country USA" and I am an international customer :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> I've shot off an email and hope my box has been sent to me alright.

Quote: Originally Posted by goldendarter /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  Googled and found this blog:

Skład/Ingredients:
Cyclopentasiloxane, Dimethicone/Vinyl Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Cyclohexasiloxane, Polymethyl Methacrylate, Polymethylsilsesquioxane, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Acrylates Copolymer, Dimethicone, Camellia Sinensis Seed Oil, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Titanium Dioxide, CI77492, CI77491, CI77499, Tocopheryl Acetate, Retinyl Palmitate, Jasminum Officinale (Jasmine) Oil, Citrus Nobilis (Mandarin Orange) Peel Oil
Read more: http://agathblog.blogspot.com/2014/01/miguhara-bp-cream.html#ixzz2w9YHuvtf

Thanks a bunch!

Hmmm... I'll have to figure out what caused it.

Quote: Originally Posted by BeautyJunction /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  I got my shipping info for Superbox 2 but the tracking says "Destination country USA" and I am an international customer :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> I've shot off an email and hope my box has been sent to me alright.
mine is being shipped to australia wtf. for super box 2.

im in the uk

Quote: Originally Posted by Lorna ljblog /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  mine is being shipped to australia wtf. for super box 2.

im in the uk
Good grief, what's going on now? Anyone else whose Superbox 2 is off to another country?

my SB2 sent to USA...  I live in Poland... 
confused.gif

if any of you are in australia or america can we have our boxes please,lol

i currently am not impressed.and what are the chances for box 7 -16 and super boxes being sent if every order we have to chase up.

@Paulina PS  did you order SB2 the make up box ,

Latest posts

Back