Memebox: Korean Beauty Box Service

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Quote: Originally Posted by Jane George /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Lucky box or superbox 2?
My Lucky box.. been there since March 6th 
icon_cry.gif

Considering that they said on the site that shipping takes 14-22 days and mine was shipped on the 5th I'm not that worried yet. 4 more days until I get really worried lol

My Lucky box.. been there since March 6th :icon_cry:
Same as mine... My primer shipped after it and is resting in my room... Sorry I noticed you mentioned which further up... I blame my toddler... Had no sleep.

Quote: Originally Posted by sharksoul24 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Considering that they said on the site that shipping takes 14-22 days and mine was shipped on the 5th I'm not that worried yet. 4 more days until I get really worried lol
14-22? I thought they had changed that to 17-24 days on their website? I also, have no been that worried yet as well since it hasn't hit that mark yet. lol I'm just antsy and want mine now since this would be my first box.

Quote: Originally Posted by Jane George /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Same as mine... My primer shipped after it and is resting in my room... Sorry I noticed you mentioned which further up... I blame my toddler... Had no sleep.
LOL no worries! I know how these comments can get lost in these threads =] 

Although,I am glad that I am not alone in the waiting process. Let me know if yours start to move! Maybe mine will move with it.lol

14-22? I thought they had changed that to 17-24 days on their website? I also, have no been that worried yet as well since it hasn't hit that mark yet. lol I'm just antsy and want mine now since this would be my first box. LOL no worries! I know how these comments can get lost in these threads =]  Although,I am glad that I am not alone in the waiting process. Let me know if yours start to move! Maybe mine will move with it.lol
Yes! I really want my lucky box! It looks awesome from the pics. And you are right lol I checked the estimated shipping from box 7 which was from the previous site and they probably forgot to update. I want my cream cheese cream! Haha

Lol mine is having a sit in with me lovemebeauty and lipfactory box. All three are snoozing... All three will turn up together with ones shipped later so I have loads to review on my blog... Ahhhhhhhhhhh

Box 7 hasn't shipped out yet, right? I'm losing track 
smile.gif

I just got an email with an update on box 8, but nothing on 7. 

Yes, I do. Since 6th March. Really hoping I get it soon.
Hmm, have you checked your tracking number in the usps site? Coz mine was at posting collection Mar 11, at Incheon on Mar 12, and then I checked USPS and is in NY, March 14.

Oh no!!! I just checked USPS again, March 16, it's in Oklahoma. Omg, what is it doing in Oklahoma. New York is just a few minutes away from me lol. Just excited to get my first box from Meme.

Quote: Originally Posted by Lorna ljblog /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  if any of you are in australia or america can we have our boxes please,lol

i currently am not impressed.and what are the chances for box 7 -16 and super boxes being sent if every order we have to chase up.

@Paulina PS  did you order SB2 the make up box ,
No @Lorna ljblog, I did not. Hope everything is already fine with all your SB2. I'm curious to see what you'll all get :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Hmm, have you checked your tracking number in the usps site? Coz mine was at posting collection Mar 11, at Incheon on Mar 12, and then I checked USPS and is in NY, March 14.
Yep, sure did. The Westcoasr office is the problem.

Free shipping event!! :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />
If you purchase Memeshop products above $70, standard shipping will be on us! * Please note that Memebox, Superbox or Luckybox will not count towards as a Memeshop product. * The coupon is not valid for FREE EXPRESS SHIPPING.

Free shipping event!! :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />
If you purchase Memeshop products above $70, standard shipping will be on us! * Please note that Memebox, Superbox or Luckybox will not count towards as a Memeshop product. * The coupon is not valid for FREE EXPRESS SHIPPING.
I got so excited when I saw this even though I can't afford those boxes right now...then realized it doesn't work on boxes. Lol, my wallet is safe.

Quote: Originally Posted by ellesnails /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I got so excited when I saw this even though I can't afford those boxes right now...then realized it doesn't work on boxes. Lol, my wallet is safe.
Same here! I was at work when I got the email and I was *this* close to finding my wallet and ordering straight from my phone... until I saw the $70 minimum, and that it wasn't good for boxes. lol. I'm sure I'll order individual items at some point, but until I've done more experimenting with Korean cosmetics, I'm going to stick with boxes. 

Latest posts

Back