Memebox: Korean Beauty Box Service

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Quote: Originally Posted by lindseylouwho /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  Haha, I received a full size of the lemon in I think it was superbox #1? Anyway, it's basically a very thick mousse texture. I'd use about the size of a small marble... it's a VERY gentle cleanser so if you have particularly oily skin, it might not be enough for you. Also, if you've got tough makeup on, I'd use something else first. I haven't tried removing makeup with it, to be fair, but just from my impressions I don't think it'd be strong enough to get it off.

Good thing you said that I would have rolled the whole thing over my face lol! I saw it and thought what in the world do I do with that?! So it holds up well in the little pod then without drying out? I have the strangest urge to keep it refrigerated.

I find the lemon cleanser works well as a gentle mask. I like to leave it on 5-10 minutes while in the bath. Makes my skin feel really refreshed.

Good thing you said that I would have rolled the whole thing over my face lol! I saw it and thought what in the world do I do with that?! So it holds up well in the little pod then without drying out? I have the strangest urge to keep it refrigerated.
Did one of your pods come with a lid? Mine did so I assume its to keep it fresh if you don't use all of it.

Got both my boxes just now!

As for box #7 I am excited about many of the products...the cleanser pods, the sheet masks, even the hair essence!

( I got the 7 moisturizer btw.. for sensitive skin)

It's an awesome box!

Surprisingly I am least excited for the HerbTea make up tin. 

Not sure about the quality.

I haven't swatched it yet (in case I give it away) but I am very curious to see swatches and wear etc.

The SB2 is really nice.

Love the gel liners and the cushion compact!

Tried the mascara and it seems really good...my lashes were definitely lengthened and semi- curled.

It's a more natural looking mascara. I like it!

The only product I am meh about is the Cheek Room Dual lipgloss.

The orange tint is too orange! And the gloss looks like raspberry kiddie gloss.

Otherwise I am very very happy. Hope you all are too.

But from now on I am going to stick with the primarily skincare boxes from Meme.

Korean skincare is amazing. Not sure their color cosmetics (besides BB/CC creams) is up to par.

I got my two boxes today too. So excited to try them out! I love all the eyeliners, mascara and those cleansing pods are wicked weird but will try them out! Neat stuff! I am excited to try out the make up kits too!

Ugh I cancelled my order for box 6 and 6-2 that I tried today I didn't realize they were the same. I emailed memebox and they replied they cancelled all if my pending orders including hydration box and lucky box! I am so upset I was soooo wanting the luckybox and now of course no response back do they have any other contact method ?

Quote: Originally Posted by Spiritwind10 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I got my two boxes today too. So excited to try them out! I love all the eyeliners, mascara and those cleansing pods are wicked weird but will try them out! Neat stuff! I am excited to try out the make up kits too!
Let us know what you think of everything!

Those gel liners do NOT budge btw! And the colors are really beautiful and very wearable.

I am seriously happy with them.

Now off to wash my face w/ the green tea Recipe cleansing putty!

icon_cry.gif
  I could just cry at missing superbox 2- I love everything in it!!! (and I only missed it by minutes too! sold out rt as I went to buy it wahhhhh!)   I'm getting #7, but not too excited about it (except for the tea makeup kit & maybe the curling essence stuff- which Im assuming is a hair product from googling..) I dunno, maybe when I get my box, I'll be more excited, but right now, I'm so bummed out looking at the pics.  dangnit!!! 

Quote: Originally Posted by mishellyy /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  Hi everyone, I just wanted to share with you whats in Superbox2 and Memebox7! :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Superbox2

1) Makeon- Super long Mermaid Gel Eyeliner Season 

2) Makeon -Chok Chok Shining C.C. Cushion

3) Karadium - On the Top Fiber Mascara (Curling)

4) Cheek Room - Dual Lip Gloss (Orange Tiny & Cherry Red Lip Gloss)

Memebox7

1) Miseenscene 2x Curl Essence

2) Leaders Insolution - BIO Medi-curling Mask 2x

3)Dr. G- - BIO-RTx Mentor Cream (There are 3 different ones randomly selected)

4)a:t fox - Jasoyup Herb Tea/ Black Tea Makeup Designer Kit (2 different kinds randomly selected)

5) Receipe by Nature - Slowganic Cleanse - Lemon & Green Tea & Adlay (3x)

6) Catrin - Natural 100 Mineral Sun Kill SPF42 PA++ (Natural Beige)

Quote: Originally Posted by Lily V /img/forum/go_quote.gif

icon_cry.gif
  I could just cry at missing superbox 2- I love everything in it!!! (and I only missed it by minutes too! sold out rt as I went to buy it wahhhhh!)   I'm getting #7, but not too excited about it (except for the tea makeup kit & maybe the curling essence stuff- which Im assuming is a hair product from googling..) I dunno, maybe when I get my box, I'll be more excited, but right now, I'm so bummed out looking at the pics.  dangnit!!!
Don't cry! I actually like box #7 better than SB2.

The best part of the box is the gel eyeliner kit. And you can pick it up on the Memebox website. :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

My box 7 will be here tomorrow!! I'm so excited. The only bad part is that I'm going to be out of town until Saturday.... the wait is going to kill me!! 

Got my boxes today too! DHL rang the door bell at 9:30pm which is the latest I have ever gotten a package. LOVE everything! I'm really looking forward to working all of these items into my routines and seeing how they work out.

With SB2 I was already planning on ordering those liners in the future and I'm so excited they included a CC Cushion! I am usually able to use #21 in other brands so hopefully this one will work for me too. I think the lip tint will work for me since it isn't overpoweringly orange, just a hint of it once you blend it out, and the gloss is almost more pigmented. I will probably be trading the mascara because I don't wear it, but I do love the packaging!

As for Box #7, that powder sunscreen looks so interesting! It seemed a bit messy though, because just when I opened it to look at the powder, it was falling off the lid that the puff was attached to and getting all over me. I love masks and cleansers, and that makeup kit is sooooo super cute!!

The only thing I was a bit sad about was that I got the #5 cream too and I have pretty oily skin 
icon_cry.gif
 If I can't work out a trade then I might give it a shot anyway. Don't you love how the top has the "G" shaped onto the edges?

Oh, Memebox... Worth every penny to me 
claps.gif

Quote: Originally Posted by Shinystars88 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Did one of your pods come with a lid? Mine did so I assume its to keep it fresh if you don't use all of it.

Yes one does! Thanks for pointing that out I would have missed that :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

I LOVE love love the cleansing pods!

Just tried the green tea and it was super refreshing and hydrating.

I might have to get the full size lemon one in the Meme Shop and save these little guys for travel. It's such a unique product!

Quote: Originally Posted by LisaLeah /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  Got both my boxes just now!

As for box #7 I am excited about many of the products...the cleanser pods, the sheet masks, even the hair essence!

( I got the 7 moisturizer btw.. for sensitive skin)

It's an awesome box!

Surprisingly I am least excited for the HerbTea make up tin. 

Not sure about the quality.

I haven't swatched it yet (in case I give it away) but I am very curious to see swatches and wear etc.

The SB2 is really nice.

Love the gel liners and the cushion compact!

Tried the mascara and it seems really good...my lashes were definitely lengthened and semi- curled.

It's a more natural looking mascara. I like it!

The only product I am meh about is the Cheek Room Dual lipgloss.

The orange tint is too orange! And the gloss looks like raspberry kiddie gloss.

Otherwise I am very very happy. Hope you all are too.

But from now on I am going to stick with the primarily skincare boxes from Meme.

Korean skincare is amazing. Not sure their color cosmetics (besides BB/CC creams) is up to par.

I actually thought the same, until I tried it. I cannot wear orange, not at all, but on me it was barely a tint, and it smelled just like delicious melted popsicles. With the red gloss on top it was a nice, not too bright pinky red. I received the Black Tea for #7, not sure what i'm going to do with reddish eye liner!

I received the Superbox #2 & Memebox #7 today. I just unboxed everything! So far, with the description of every item, I'm loving it! I'm super excited to try the items out! The only thing I was iffy about was the Bio-RTx Mentor Cream. I received #5 which is for dry skin, but I'm more of the #7 since I have sensitive and acne prone skin :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> I do have the occasional dry patches if I don't moisturize well ...

Hopefully the cream won't break me out! 

The item I'm most excited about is the Jasoyup Designer kit. I'm definitely intrigued by the contents. Hopefully that, and the powder sun scream works to my expectations o:

Can't wait!

My seven box is at heathrow so won't be long now, on the good side. However, on the dark side, incheon is still kidnapping my box.... I don't think meme believe me that the thing is stuck.... Hope I get it soon...

Latest posts

Back