LBB Start to Finish

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Originally Posted by Shooby /img/forum/go_quote.gif

You goooo guuurrrrl! You even scored the Butter London!! And what a pretty collage! I still can't figure out how to screenshot my final stuffs. All the tutorials say to hit 'printscreen' but when I do that nothing happens. 
You need to open up Paint and paste your screen shot in there :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Originally Posted by GirlyEnthusiast /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Right. If there are 2 traders on the site, each with 5 items in their bag, it doesn't matter who ships with 2 items and who ships with 8 items, as long as 10 items stay in circulation they make money. But the problem lies with people who cancel. Their items become circulated into the gallery and the company receives no money for them. Looking at it from a business perspective, I think they need to ax their cancellation policy or drastically redefine it. 
When someone cancels, their items are no longer circulating- I think they go back to the gallery. But if they start big, trade away to minimum value, and then cancel, it's a loss for the company because their starting value, minus their value at cancellation, went to the trading floor. 

I closed my bag very early this morning and traded like a maniac in those last hours!

As you can see, this is my jewelry lbb haul, and MUCH BETSEY HAULAGE! WOOHOO! I can't wait to get my goodies. And...are you all jealous of my sweet Betsey bee necklace, or what??? lmao!

(just a little edit to fix the messed up spacing between pictures.)

Oh, I always forget to take a pic of my beginning bag. Too excited to get started trading! But this time the item I picked was...uh...er...this will seem weird...a free Benefit sample! I didn't really intend to open a bag with it, I just was stupidly curious if they would let you do it. And yes, they did, and then they gave me three handbags and another Benefit free sample to start. Well, who could say no to that??? I was just going to pass on lbb this month and not even get a bag and they went and did that to me!

Originally Posted by DonnaJ /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I closed my bag very early this morning and traded like a maniac in those last hours!

As you can see, this is my jewelry lbb haul, and MUCH BETSEY HAULAGE! WOOHOO! I can't wait to get my goodies. And...are you all jealous of my sweet Betsey bee necklace, or what??? lmao!

I'm loving your bag <3 Absolutely gorgeous!

Oh, I always forget to take a pic of my beginning bag. Too excited to get started trading! But this time the item I picked was...uh...er...this will seem weird...a free Benefit sample! I didn't really intend to open a bag with it, I just was stupidly curious if they would let you do it. And yes, they did, and then they gave me three handbags and another Benefit free sample to start. Well, who could say no to that??? I was just going to pass on lbb this month and not even get a bag and they went and did that to me!
When I ask myself 'how did I cave and open ANOTHER bag this month?!' I can almost always trace it back to 'just checking' what my mystery items would be with various selected items. And then there's a doozy, and before you know it, I'm back to trading. Sigh. It's definitely asking for trouble to start checking out your potential mystery items and their value. 

OMG Insaaaanity :eek: /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> How many bag have you gotten?

Originally Posted by MannaChristina /img/forum/go_quote.gif

OMG Insaaaanity :eek: /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> How many bag have you gotten?
This is my fourth bag, but I also bought and traded one for my sister, and have traded occasionally for friends. So I guess I've worked on something more like 9 or 10 bags?

That is hilarious! I can't believe they let you open with a sample and then gave you another sample + 3 Bags! I would have opened too!

Impressive as always sensei Donna <3

You guys always blow me away. Donna, that is an awesome jewelry haul. While I don't do too shoddy and I always get my money's worth (my bag ending tonight will contain the Butter set, a blue train case, a red bow purse and the love hanger), I never come close to touching the kind of bags you guys bring home. I bow down to your awesomeness.

Originally Posted by tweakabell /img/forum/go_quote.gif

You guys always blow me away. Donna, that is an awesome jewelry haul. While I don't do too shoddy and I always get my money's worth (my bag ending tonight will contain the Butter set, a blue train case, a red bow purse and the love hanger), I never come close to touching the kind of bags you guys bring home. I bow down to your awesomeness.
I agree Tweaka! Some of these girls are amazing!

I think for a lot of people it won't be possible. You have to devote all your spare time to it the whole week and most of the LBBers are working, going to school, or parents of small children, or any combination of the three and I'm sure there are lots of other circumstances where you just can't have the sort of time necessary. But for those people getting $125-300 of the most highly coveted products is very possible and definitely worth the $50 + shipping. I think your bags are fantastic and know that you have a daughter who needs your time more than your bag does!

Part of my problem is getting things I like too early like the butter set and then not being willing to part with them and hope I get them back. Although that train case left my bag at least 3 times.

Part of my problem is getting things I like too early like the butter set and then not being willing to part with them and hope I get them back. Although that train case left my bag at least 3 times.
I have this problem too.  I have never made it the whole 7 days, and I've probably had about 15 bags.  Right now I have 3 days 23 hrs left and I don't have any trade offers out there because I like everything.  I'll wait until at least Thur though in case there is something new that comes out that I love, but really my bag is probably done.

Oh that's true too. I do avoid trading for the things I hope to keep in my bag early on because if you can't or won't trade it, it really limits your trading options. So I trade for things that are "maybes", I like them and wouldn't mind having them, but am also okay with trading them up.

Here's my ending bag: 

spacer.gif

Get Free Items
spacer.gif
spacer.gif
spacer.gif
Congratulations! Trading just ended and you have the following item(s) in your Little Black Bag:

michael marcus
Forbidden Candle

RETAIL

Rachel Reinhardt
Turquoise Tassel Earrings

RETAIL

Robert Rose
Wire Cuff

RETAIL

CARGO Cosmetics
TexasLashâ„¢ Mascara in Black

RETAIL

CARGO Cosmetics
Blush in Mendocino

RETAIL
Your order has dropped to our warehouse and is now being processed to ship.We will email you a tracking number as soon as we get one from the carrier. 

Buy Another Bag
Thank you,

Dan, Shelli and the LBB Team

spacer.gif

spacer.gif
Get Exclusive Offers

spacer.gif

spacer.gif
Little Black Bag,
2332 Cotner Ave #201,
Los Angeles, CA, 90064. Getting caught in your spam folder? follow these instructions
Unsubscribe from the Little Black Bag Mailing list.
spacer.gif
spacer.gif

seg

FYQIO3KZ5FAOHOXAWPCMTZ

Oooh, it looks like there are some good things coming down the pipeline. Here's mine that ended last week:

I started with the Madden bag, two pair of ugly earrings, and a $22 deux lux heart from a referral credit. I'm really happy with everything I ended up with. I had to trade up like crazy to get the Ettika, but I've bought their stuff at retail price so it was totally worth it to me. 

Latest posts

Back