LBB Start to Finish

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Here's what I ended with in mine, I had 16 hrs left to trade but I shipped it early since I got everything I wanted. I started with the Street Level Satchel and two other items. I'm really happy with this one it's my third one yet and I think my best one yet :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Originally Posted by Beauty-Flawed /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Here's what I ended with in mine, I had 16 hrs left to trade but I shipped it early since I got everything I wanted. I started with the Street Level Satchel and two other items. I'm really happy with this one it's my third one yet and I think my best one yet :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />
Awesome bag! I loveeee those Carol earrings

Originally Posted by GirlyEnthusiast /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Awesome bag! I loveeee those Carol earrings
Thanks! They are pretty I hope they aren't  too big though the dimensions seemed a little large but I really liked the color so I thought they would be great for my sister.

Hey guys! I don't have my starting pic, but here's my ending bag! Yay deux lux <3 Tried my hardest to not get another purse... Got two.. Okay okay I can't help it!!!! LOL.

​
 ​

​

​
 ​
 ​
 ​
 ​
 ​
 ​
 ​
 ​
 ​
 ​
 ​

Yaaaaaay CAN'T WAIT!! 
lovelovee.gif

Originally Posted by MannaChristina /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Hey guys! I don't have my starting pic, but here's my ending bag! Yay deux lux <3 Tried my hardest to not get another purse... Got two.. Okay okay I can't help it!!!! LOL.

​
 ​

​

​
 ​
 ​
 ​
 ​
 ​
 ​
 ​
 ​
 ​
 ​
 ​

Yaaaaaay CAN'T WAIT!! 
lovelovee.gif
Jealous of your Betsey bangles! I was trading like crazy and no one would give up any color.

I opened a bag because I LOVE cargo blush and was going to buy some on dermstore but realized it's a better deal through LBB.  I don't have pictures of my starting bag but i started with:

Cargo Tonga Blush $29

Benefit Eye Cream

Deux Lux Zip/Card Case in blue $56

Robert Rose $28 stone/jem Ring (don't remember what its called)

Spring Street Pearl/Beads Coil Bracelet $32

Here's my ending bag, I barely traded at all because I was happy with what I had after the first day and a half. But I ended up just trading 1-2 things slowly for the next 4 days and ended my bag 2 days early. I traded up my Deux Lux train case for the Ash Satchel and then that back down to the Soft Satchel. Not the best in value ($202) but I got everything that I really love on the site right now :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

I also have the Bow necklace in blue and get tons of compliments on it, I can't wait to get the yellow!!

All of your bags are so impressive. Are you starting with the standard 3 items or do you have exchange/referral credit?

Here's my ending bag, I barely traded at all because I was happy with what I had after the first day and a half. But I ended up just trading 1-2 things slowly for the next 4 days and ended my bag 2 days early. I traded up my Deux Lux train case for the Ash Satchel and then that back down to the Soft Satchel. Not the best in value ($202) but I got everything that I really love on the site right now :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

I never get the highest values on my final bag because I insist on getting things I love. I have too much stuff to get likes that will take up more room. 
wink.gif

I'm still trying to trade the clutch but at the end of the day I love everything else. I am horrible about leaving my sunnies everywhere and never having a pair handy so I keep stocking up. I think this will be my fourth? fifth? pair from LBB. 

I'm also super excited about the Lydell earrings which I couldn't stand on the site but thanks to MUT know are totally adorable. 

This was my first bag that ended last week.  I didn't realize there was so much strategy to getting the most out of LBB when I joined, so I went for the things I wanted most.  I am really happy with the bag for sure, but now I am addicted to trying for larger bags!

Originally Posted by GlamTrotter /img/forum/go_quote.gif

This was my first bag that ended last week.  I didn't realize there was so much strategy to getting the most out of LBB when I joined, so I went for the things I wanted most.  I am really happy with the bag for sure, but now I am addicted to trying for larger bags!

What a pretty luna!

Originally Posted by GlamTrotter /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Glam, 

You did GREAT for a first bag!  Don't worry too much about getting the biggest bag at the beginning, you are just learning the ropes.  I am guessing you LOVE everything, which is what is important! 

I decided to ship because there was nothing else I really wanted more than the items I got. I don't think I did too horribly on my first bag.

Starting:

oj_bronze_vanish_hobo_with_buckles_3678_001_250.jpg
bft_watts_up_highlighter_5598_001_250.jpg
knc_turquoise_2_drop_earrings_blu_5023_001_250.jpg
col_calypso_blue_flutter_fly_neckwrap_blu_4270_001_250.jpg
mb_yellow_brick_ipad_case_yel_4216_001_250.jpg

Ending:

oj_gunmetal_vanish_hobo_with_buckles_n_gry_3679_001_105.jpg
ett_buddha_necklace_gld_5230_001_105.jpg
dis_believe_hoop_earrings_gld_2420_001_105.jpg

Originally Posted by amberlamps /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I decided to ship because there was nothing else I really wanted more than the items I got. I don't think I did too horribly on my first bag.

Starting:

oj_bronze_vanish_hobo_with_buckles_3678_001_250.jpg
bft_watts_up_highlighter_5598_001_250.jpg
knc_turquoise_2_drop_earrings_blu_5023_001_250.jpg
col_calypso_blue_flutter_fly_neckwrap_blu_4270_001_250.jpg
mb_yellow_brick_ipad_case_yel_4216_001_250.jpg

Ending:

oj_gunmetal_vanish_hobo_with_buckles_n_gry_3679_001_105.jpg
ett_buddha_necklace_gld_5230_001_105.jpg
dis_believe_hoop_earrings_gld_2420_001_105.jpg
Nice! I know those Buddhas are hard to get...mine was when there were only 4 of them and I had to trade two items, $30 above, to get one. 

First bag evers completed and shipped. I cannot remember what I started with, but this is what I ended with and I am very happy. Trading wasn't the greatest, I just hope that the first week of Oct. when my bag comes around will be better going in that sense!

Here's my 5th bag!!  I opened with a They're Real and had 5 small exchange credits for this bag.  My goal was to get as many mascaras as I could and shipped 20% of the available mascaras. :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />  Bahahaha.

Also, how cute is the Mocha jewelry?  Love the skulls, can't wait to get them.

Originally Posted by looKIMsopretty /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Here's my 5th bag!!  I opened with a They're Real and had 5 small exchange credits for this bag.  My goal was to get as many mascaras as I could and shipped 20% of the available mascaras. :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />  Bahahaha.

Also, how cute is the Mocha jewelry?  Love the skulls, can't wait to get them.
I don't get it. Why didn't you just go to the Benefit counter and get a full size if you like that mascara so much? I would have rather traded for stuff that is not free samples. I mean, yeah, the reason lbb works is that we are all different and trade for different things, so to each her own. But for me I can't see spending my time trying to get free items in my bag when there is so much nice jewelry, accessories, bags, and everything.

Hey Donna!  I didn't trade any of my actual items for mascara, I got them all in trades that included bonuses. :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />  Also, a full size tube is $23, and each sample is sold at Sephora for $11 (half size) so I way more than paid for my bag with the 9 They're Real samples!  Totally worth it for me, and I still got most of what I wanted from the site, including several bags and small gifts for my sisters.  Yay.

Just be glad I'm not going after all the Deux Lux and Betsey y'all like so much. :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Hey Donna!  I didn't trade any of my actual items for mascara, I got them all in trades that included bonuses. :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />  Also, a full size tube is $23, and each sample is sold at Sephora for $11 (half size) so I way more than paid for my bag with the 9 They're Real samples!  Totally worth it for me, and I still got most of what I wanted from the site, including several bags and small gifts for my sisters.  Yay.

Just be glad I'm not going after all the Deux Lux and Betsey y'all like so much. :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />
I didn't realize they actually sold the samples, and yeah, at $11 each you definitely got a bargain on that mascara.

Kim, 

So you've tried They're Real?  I haven't gotten around to it yet. I'm hoping it doesn't run much.  Mascaras tend to end up under my eyes.  Not cute. I love the Porefessional sample that I got. Hopefully there will still be some left floating around come Oct bag time!

Originally Posted by DonnaJ /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I didn't realize they actually sold the samples, and yeah, at $11 each you definitely got a bargain on that mascara.
Freakin' mascara.  So expensive. :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />  They will make awesome stocking stuffers, too.

BTW, your last bag was epically pretty!  If I could pull off all that amazingness, I'd be even more envious, haha.

Latest posts

Back